TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #586
    ^directed at qreepy.

    c'mon guys vote for him. then kill me tomorrow, if the game doesn't end.

    there's no way I'll be able to go back on that either tomorrow, or be able to convince you guys that I was just kidding or something. I doubt I'll even have to vote myself before eric and tps insta me.

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #587
      If I die, the game won't end though. I do not know why you are pushing so strongly for my lynch. You're only extending your life by one day by doing this, man. I don't get it.

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #588
        because I think you're the last wolf. duh.

        it's not like I'll be able to go back on my word that I'll suicide myself. Everyone else can see that.

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #589
          You think I am the last wolf?

          You have no reason to. I provided a whole ton of evidence against you. Valid evidence. Good quality stuff (although you did point out a couple of unimportant inconsistencies in another of your red-herring posts). So now all you are doing is distracting EVERYONE by crying wolf against me with absolutely no proof and no sound reasoning. Provide me some, please. Unrefuted evidence. And unrefutable, like I used against you.

          Think more red herrings will save you?

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #590
            I said it before: it can't be me, it can't be eric, it can't be afro, I really doubt it's tps, therefore it's you.

            process of elimination. I'm guessing that you and omega arranged for you to attack him or something.

            your evidence wasn't evidence. Evidence is factual and leads to a conclusion... you took the conclusion and created a story that fit it. anyone could do that.

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #591
              Uh, that's not what I did. And once again, you are not providing evidence that proves you are human or proves I am a wolf. Now, why could this be? Becuase you cannot come up with any?

              Jesus Christ....

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #592
                Guys. It is now my opinion that both Qreepy and Talisman are human. Lynching both of these two will only result in a loss. I now feel even more confident that Tps is our wolf.

                PS If anyone wants to know why I think both Qreepy and Talisman are human just say so, I'll post it.

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #593
                  I think he was camping. =/

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #594
                    It would be so easy to fake being camping. I've explained this already. All he'd have to do is not be on AIM and set his FFR account to not say if he's online. Then all he's got to do is send in a PM while he's "away" and all the distrust that had been accumulated on him would be wiped away.

                    K, I'm going to explain why these two are human now. Qreepy has been talking to me on AIM a lot. And he hasn't even been trying to prove himself as human, he's been trying to talk about suspicions and things like that. If he was a wolf, he'd be deperate to remove suspcion (because he's the last wolf if he's a wolf) so he's be defending himself. Instead he's been helpful and has been putting out ideas. Talisman is most likely human because he'd NEVER push for Qreepy's lynch in the way he is (by saying he'll willing lynch himself tommorow if Qreepy dies) because if he's a wolf, he's the last wolf and he's not going to simply try to live one day longer, he'd be trying to survive the game.

                    Possibilities:

                    #1: Qreepy is the wolf and Talisman and Tps are human. He's been talking to me on AIM to gain my trust and he's playing it off like he doesn't care that he might die today. In reality though, if he dies today he'll lose, so he's pushing for Talisman's lynch over him.

                    #2: Tps is a wolf and Qreepy and Talisman is human. Tps has been playing us since the beginning (whether he's human or wolf, it's true that he's been lying since the beginning) and now he's tried to pull a "I couldn't have sent in a PM because I was away" ploy.

                    Either way, those are the only possibilities I see. I say we lynch Tps today, then Qreepy tommorow if Tps doesn't end it. We don't need to worry about talisman because he wouldn't risk losing the whole game by pushing for Qreepy. He'd do what Tps is doing. Laying low and not posting that much.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #595
                      well this game has had it's fair share of twists and turns. not to mention 40 pages. sheesh.

                      would tps fake camping to win a twg?

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #596
                        would tps fake camping to win a twg?
                        If he's a wolf, yes.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #597
                          so essentially it comes down to whether

                          A)tps made a mistake in killing danceguy and lied about camping or found some way to send in a kill.

                          or

                          B)qreepy and omega arranged to have qreepy attack omega and give the master wolf a good shot at winning.

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #598
                            You completely left yourself out of the equations...naturally. :P

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #599
                              well obviously. why would I put myself up there?

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #600
                                or

                                C) I got roopert to attack me and put me in danger, sent out pms calling attention to myself when the only person who had accused me was dead, forwarded everything I got to a then assumed human, didn't insta nforcer when I had the chance, and am willing to lose the game just to live one more day.

                                Comment

                                Working...