TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #361
    Maybe it's just me, but I'd say Qreepy's definitely human.

    nforcer, are you really that befuddled? (sorry I stole your word talisman) It'd make it easier to get a read on you if you actually came up with something on your own, rather than going on what other people have said. I know talisman brought all this up with the PMs, blah blah blah. We're not going to get anywhere if we don't actually get opinions from everybody, and opinions do not include big bandwagons.

    Afro was talked about a lot early in the game, but after just about everything had been said (including what you said about him) and people kind of stopped bringing him up.

    Comment

    • nforcer06164
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 4772

      #362
      Actually, I'm not afraid to admit, yes, I am. It seems half (or even more) of the remaining players have "proven" themselves human, and we're all going off of the previous experience of "wolves wouldn't do that" or "they did that, they're obviously human." I wouldn't be surprised that of the people you, someone else, or I mentioned, at least one is a wolf. The wolves should have caught on to that by now. They'll do something, and we'll say, "Oh, that's too obvious, he must not be a wolf," and we'll dismiss them. Then, later on in the game, when everybody else is gone, we'll wonder where we went wrong.

      Basically, I'm thinking at this point we may have a better chance of pinning wolves by starting over, rather than going on what has happened the last two days (except for the fact that TPS is the seer). I know it sounds odd, it may be a step back, but we're getting almost nowhere now. Unless something big happens in the next few hours, you have to agree that the lynch will be inevitably random to some extent.

      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

      Originally posted by Squeek
      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #363
        Or you could all bandwagon onto my CStar vote, as Kilga/CStar are not in the "proved human" category... *shrugs* At least its better than voting for a "proven human".

        Then again, I hope that I'm wrong.... cause if I'm right, I'd have to vote for at least a 1 game ban on Kilga. I, personally, was willing to let the IP check "cheating" go, as he immediately (hopefully) reported himself (aka, without telling his wolf buddies, if he is a wolf) and removed himself from the game.... but if in addition to that, he gave away CStar, even if it was by accident...
        RIP

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #364
          Kilga really isn't that kind of person though...he isn't out to win that badly. And he is not a cheating dude. I do not think he did that.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #365
            Oh, clearly he didn't do the IP thing on purpose... and if he was a wolf, he didn't do the comment on purpose. The point is that they were done.
            RIP

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #366
              Wait, which comment? Repost it?

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #367
                Middle of page 23 Qreepy... or in the Stats thread here in forum 45.

                Stop being lazy.
                RIP

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #368
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  Ok... If y'all check out the thread I recently posted (yes, I'm whoring it so you all check it out) with all of the stats of past TWGs, you'll see towards the end a comment by Kilga:

                  Trust me when I say I regret doing that.
                  Now, to me that seems like a bigger regret than one would normally have... aka, leaning towards him having more than a green role. Combine that with the actions of Kilga/CStar this game and although its nothing concrete, CStar didn't vote Omega...

                  CStar

                  PS - My apologies for again bringing a comment/action from outside of the strict confines of the game into my reasoning, but this comment was within the TWG forum and immediately set off warning bells when I read it.
                  I just quoted the whole thing because Kilga's quote itself would look a little odd on its own.

                  Anyway, nforcer, you're telling me we should start over, but you came up with the same thing for Afro as before.

                  I do agree to an extent, though. The idea that all but ~4 players have been "proven human" is just stupid when there are two wolves left.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #369
                    OK... I'm going through and re-reading the game. Just read page 1 and 2... and y'know what? I was right. There were 4 people who said "ap is a good kill"... Omega was one of them. I leaned towards Afro or Eric on it, but I still listed Omega as a possibility.

                    Also, Omega came right out and voted mead for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER. Does this strike anyone else as a wolf voting another wolf right at the start of day 1 to try and avoid suspicions later in the game? Does for me... will be reading more into mead, who like roopert... has fallen right off the face of the earth in this game.

                    Will keep reading with page 3+ and continue to multiple post my findings. I told Qreepy I would do this tomorrow, but I'm bored now so I'll do it today.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #370
                      Pages 8 and 9 are interesting.

                      Eric votes Omega on page 8

                      Omega votes Vash (who replaced him? I forget...) on page 9

                      Omega says Kilga can't be a wolf because then he'd be a wolf 2 games in a row... even says it himself, "ultra flawed logic". One more reason to suspect Kilga/CStar IS a wolf. This is also on page 9.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #371
                        CStar - 1 (Tass)
                        roopert - 2 (dAnce, eric)

                        Note voted: Practically everybody. D=<

                        Time left: 5 hours and 40 minutes. I really don't wanna give you guys phantoms, but I will do it. D=<
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #372
                          Oh... heh. Mead got lynched on day 1. Guess that is why he isn't posting. Duh me.

                          But, I'm definately not changing my vote off CStar, from the initial info + the stuff on page 9. I suggest everyone check it out.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #373
                            Tass, that sounds like a bit of a stretch. Pulling stuff from other forums for evidence is a bit desperate, but we really don't have anything else to go on at the moment. I'm going to talk to a few people and get their take on things before I vote.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #374
                              Ok then... I have added evidence given to us from this thread, by a confirmed wolf.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • ImEric12
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 1952

                                #375
                                From what I can see, I'll take Tass's logic over a "this person is inactive" vote.

                                Cstar

                                And what the hell? This game was active, and then everyone fell off the face of the earth.

                                Comment

                                Working...