TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #181
    Well, this is probably my last post alive. It is with bitterness and regret that I implore you one last time before I go to bed to keep me alive. I can't really give you guys any more reasons then I have already attempted to convey, so I'll keep it short.

    I'm going to laugh at you all tomorrow when you find out I was a human.

    GG guys.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #182
      You've got an hour left, and that post did not convince me one bit.

      Talisman, I want input on whether Vash is worth keeping around if he's going to be this inactive. People don't have to vote him.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #183
        Mead, keep in mind this is Day 1. The chances of pinning a wolf without any kind of other evidence is very slim. Don't get so upset about it, you just seemed to rouse suspicion more than other people did.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #184
          O Hi everyone

          I've kept up with this thread every day, but I haven't really felt the need to post, but now I will

          Some people have mentioned that I followed the PM so blindly, why you ask? Because I've done the same thing in the past! I know how hard it is to try and get people to believe you, so I followed. Obviously if a real seer emerged I would change, but nothing else came of it (except for the seer taking back his previous statement). I haven't changed my vote because no one really jumped on that bandwagon, and I felt it was a good saftey vote.

          Seeing that Mead is set to die, I didn't have feelings one way or the other for it, UNTIL his last post. You've all seen me get so riled up when i'm a human about to be lynched. I get soooooooo pissed, and I get very angry at the ones voting for me, for whatever reasons they have... Mead just used the old logic "Oh, you'll all be mad when you find out I'm human". I don't know if he truely is human, or if he is a wolf with no chance of swaying votes, but I won't lose sleep that he dies.

          Oh, and I'm not gonna vote for him cause I don't know why you all are.

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #185
            Originally posted by talisman
            Making a decision to lynch someone as a group is retarded this early, it gives the wolves a window of opportunity to get votes in there that can't be srcutinized as easily the next day if the lynched person turns up human.
            Does it make a difference? It's one hour from the end of day one, and someone is going to go down, no matter what happens. One way or another, it's essentially group consensus.



            EDIT: I'm kind of dubious about LD's first thick paragraph, too.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #186
              my point is that consensus should not determine our votes late day one. the votes, with the revealing of the role of whoever gets lynched, are the most powerful evidence day two. If we're all like "hey guys lets kill mead we'll probably not get a wolf but oh well he smells bad" and everyone votes him the votes of the humans are impossible to distinguish from the wolves.

              If everyone just votes for who they will, then it becomes easier to tell "ok, was this guy just throwing away a vote to fade in the background or did he truly think this player was a wolf?" or "is this guy trying too hard to justify his bandwagon?". Plus basic strategy is ruined. We know all three wolves most likely won't vote together day one, and if we all decide to vote for someone at the last minute this info can't be used the next day.

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #187
                Eh, that's true.

                But with 44 miuntes to go, do you really think we'll turn anything up? Do you think everyone will even vote? :P

                I do in no way condone that sort of action, but nobody's really dying yet. Except kind of mead, but he's dying ALREADY, and asking for a bandwagon for him wouldn't really change anything.

                I think.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #188
                  Okay, if I voted for Vash now, it would just put it at a knife in the box between him and mead. That would just be stupid. mead gets my vote, but Vash, you had better be more active.

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #189
                    This computer's clock says 12:01, so that means the day has been over for a minute, meaning none of you can post anymore. I'll do the story/count the votes later, once my sister is off of the only functional computer in the house (mine is back in my dorm room). Remember, post and I'll kick you!!!
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #190
                      Final vote guide for Day 1:

                      mead - 4 (hans, CStar, Jurs, danceguy)
                      Vash - 3 (omega, eric, TPS)
                      eric - 2 (Tass, roopert)
                      roopert - 1 (vash)
                      Kilga - 1 (Afro
                      danceguy - 1 (LD)
                      talisman - 1 (mead)
                      omega - 1 (Qreepy)
                      Qreepy - 1 (talisman)



                      In case you can't see or you're stupid and don't like my flashes, mead (human) got lynched, TPS was attacked and guarded. Good luck, guys, and start voting. Players left:

                      JurseyRider734
                      CStar
                      talisman
                      HansSky
                      QreepyBoris
                      Tasselfoot
                      LD
                      Danceguy
                      Afrobean
                      TPS
                      Roopert
                      Omeganitros
                      Imeric12
                      vashthestampede0987

                      Day 2 ends Wed at 11:59pm.

                      PS: Sorry for the slow update. Between homework, being home and away from flash, and snuggling with KiwiChick, I wasn't really able to do it quickly. Sorry guys.
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #191
                        What's that in the sky?

                        It's a bird! It's a plane! It's.. wtf?

                        Nice job, guardian. I'd like to know the background story for the guardianing but I s'pose that will come later.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #192
                          nice. not only do we now have an instant alliance of the blues, we'll find the truth out about the mystery pm'er.

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #193
                            Ok, I have come in contact with all blues. No wolves have been seered yet. I'm going to be gone until tuesday afternoon, sorry, it's unexpected and urgent, but I will be back in plenty of time for voting and discussion. I may be able to log on at times, so anything important can be pm'd and i'll check it.

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #194
                              Omg hooray!


                              But besides that...I guess we should start looking at people who voted for mead1, and speculate why the wolves would go for TPS. Anyone got any ideas? I'll look over everyone's votes when I get home...

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #195
                                Omega: why would the wolves go for TPS.... obvious reason being they didn't write the mystery PM, which means either the real seer did or a retarded human did... factor in TPS would easily do something like this as a retarded human (OR as the real seer)... the wolves figure there is a good chance TPS is the seer, and there is also a good chance the guardian doesn't guard him (cause he's TPS for god's sake!).

                                Now, that is what I would assume, given what happened and the way wolves think.... whether that is what happened or not, who saved TPS, what role (if any) TPS has, or anything else worth a damn.... I have no idea. I haven't been contacted by anyone, nor did I save TPS.

                                I agree with looking at who voted mead. Hans, Jurs, CStar, dAnce.

                                As a note, Hans has been bugging me as the only person to be consistently pushing the fact that my plan on day 1 involved revealing the seer. Everyone else in the game agrees that the pros outweigh the cons for my plan, except you... who seem to be slowly attempting to push for my lynching a few days down the road based on that fact, when no one else agrees with you.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...