TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #631
    Whoa.

    Sorry talis. >_>

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #632
      Joking, I'm human.

      Vote Talisman, the smile of a wolf.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #633
        hahaha.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #634
          Now now boys. There is an instalynch... that means STFU until the host updates the game.



          TWG - We Know Suspense.
          RIP

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #635

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #636
              I want my deathmovie.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #637
                stfu guys, these flash movies don't just make themselves. This one is long and complex, too, so calm down and hold your horses. It'll be worth the wait.
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #638
                  I love you eb.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #639
                    *drum roll*

                    *more drum roll*

                    -Days later...-

                    *drummer dies from exaustion*

                    AND FINALLY:



                    Recap: TPS was the wolf all along and you idiots believed him...until NOW! AND YOU WIN! WAY TO FUCKING GO!

                    *makes the postgame*
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #640
                      well done on the flash.

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #641
                        OMG, that story rocked.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #642
                          Re: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

                          Archived 5-13-2014 4:06 PM EST
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          Working...