Oh, btw, Day 5 ends at.....11:59pm on Wednsday. Make sure Flux votes by then. D=<
TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O -
Haha... I even told TPS that I had a strong feeling he wasn't the seer. That he said he was to try and cover for the real one.
But, this also means that TPS could still be a wolf. *sigh*.
talisman
Flux
QreepyBoris
Tasselfoot
Afrobean
TPS
Imeric12
nforcer
Frankly, with dAnce being revealed as the seer, I've lost alot of trust in TPS. Yesterday I was 100% sure he was human... now, I don't know. The way blues have played in the past few games makes me know that anything is possible. Two games in a row blues revealed themselves to reds, so why couldn't the guardian have revealed himself to TPS the day before TPS went and wolfed/saved himself. Its possible.
Who was it back on day 2 who suggested TPS could still be a wolf? I'm not leaning towards this.... just pointing out it is still possible. Which confuses the hell out of me.
I really wish I knew who the guardian was, so I could have a 3rd person I trusted out of this group of 8. Right now I trust 1 person besides myself, for reasons that I won't explain nor will I say who the person is... because I don't want them wolfed. Hell, the person I trust COULD be the guardian.
Must think some of this over.RIPComment
-
Ok, looks like I have some splaining to do.
I was seer'd night one by danceguy, I don't know why, but he came to me. We decided I would represent him, and thus, the PM's were wrote. Putting dAnce in it would hopefully disassociate us, and maybe prove him to be human. I knew he wouldn't get lynched. We planned on coming out today, but now it's too late.
I really hope you guys still trust me. Well, I can see how it is a plausable situation for me to be a wolf, but I promise you I am not, i am either getting framed, as their may be a rat in my alliance, or dance knew something.
For now, I want to go back to day one, and see who reacted to the PM's.Comment
-
That was me.Originally posted by TassWho was it back on day 2 who suggested TPS could still be a wolf? I'm not leaning towards this.... just pointing out it is still possible. Which confuses the hell out of me.
I'm really mad about this. I knew something felt off about Tps. Seems maybe he got too cocky by helping us get his wolf buddies.
Comment
-
I'm still not so sure about TPS, Afro.
I'm concerned about nForcer, aka... Hans II. We all noticed some oddities about Hans back on day 1. Then nForcer comes around and says "I'm confused. I don't know what to do." 8 different times in every post he made. I don't think one post he made had any information or suspicions in it at all.
That strikes me as odd.
nForcer. If anything, perhaps you'll speak up a little more now.... cause NOBODY likes it when I get on their case.RIPComment
-
Insta is 5, for the record.
Also, i'm leaving now... won't be back until tomorrow (read: getting home extremely late, have to wake up at 6am to drive Whorli to the train station. will not be checking the thread until tomorrow).RIPComment
-
Tass, you're an idiot. I took over for Vash, not Hans. My "not knowing what to do," so as you put it, was because I had no suspicions, no solid reason for any vote of my own. This happened to me once before, when Hans, pretending to be the seer, played me as a pawn. You should remember that game well.
Dear TPS, I hate you. Now there is no reason to trust you.
I still have some doubts about talisman's humanity. I saw his posts after TPS's about roopert as a little panicky... like, in the sense that, "Oh god, I have to make everybody think about someone else, so they don't look at me," because he posted about roopert coming off as human. Coupled with his strange PM a few days back, that's how I'm going to start this day off: talisman.
Afro's listing of players post at the top of page 29 looks even more wacky to me than it did yesterday, which is also a cause of concern for me, but I think it's just for that reason... it's wacky... that it seems off. Well, if that makes any sense.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
-
Uhm, guys, why would you think that Tps would want to avert the blame from himself? It makes almost no sense. It will take the combined brainpower of Tass, Hans, Tesla, Soccr, Einstein, and (most notably) myself to solve this one.
Oh, yeah, he doesn't want to be lynched. I have a lot of trouble with this one sometimes.
But if Tps knew Danceguy were the seer, he would have died a day or two sooner than he did. He was largely unguarded--in fact, Tps, the supposed master wolf, was himself guarded! So, bump off the seer a day or two after the PM's, and few people would suspect Tps. But it's been three or four days already, and the seer has already done his part--he spotted a wolf. Tps, were the the master wolf, would have bumped Danceguy off before he had the chance to look at Roopert. He still probably would not have been expected. But see, it would be so illogical for the master wolf to kill the seer now, after he cannot do anything to destroy his team any longer. I suspect that the master wolf did not know this person was the seer until they were killed--they were killed for some other reason than being the seer.
I have no idea what, though (well, nothing more than vague assumptions).
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
-
Well I see what making lengthy posts and trying to help gets me: called "wacky."Originally posted by nforcerAfro's listing of players post at the top of page 29 looks even more wacky to me than it did yesterday
Also, can you explain how it looks wacky? Besides the obvious calling dAnce a possible wolf and saying Tps is the seer?
Comment

Comment