my vote stands though although honestly both qreepy and eric both seem rather wolfy to me. No way ld, qreepy, and eric are all wolves together though. They wouldn't vote like that if they were.
Unless there was a "HansSky is going to be gone for a while" message I missed, I would really like to hear from him, seeing as how he voted for mead day 1 and hasn't spoken up for a while.
There actually was a "HansSky is going to be gone for a while" message which you must have missed. Hans posted about it at the end of day 1, and Jurs posted something about it, too.
This vote may change, but for now, I'm going to leave my vote on ld. Along with his early vote on me day 1, and his "sketchy" (this seems to be the word of the day, doesn't it?) reasons for doing it, he's giving me the same weird vibe he did two games ago, when I voted for him day 1. A few posts, but nothing truly constructive. He posted about the mystery PM, but that was just basically a vote post.
Now that's out of the way. ld, Eric, I'd like more specific reasons why you're voting Omega. I mean how he normally acts, how he's acting differently, etc. Oh, Qreepy, you too.
Wait, so, people are suspicious of me because i'm not acting suspicious?
That sounds kind of dumb =(
Omega is suspicious now because I don't think Hans is a wolf. He's kind of hard to read, but I just have a feeling he isn't. Still holding off my vote. Talisman and Eric are looking odd.
Originally posted by Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Danceguy... I already posted why my vote for you was so quick, and without reason, and to restate, it's because i've done the same thing in the past, and I know how hard it is to get support when you're out in hiding. Voting for me just because I listened to what the seer said is kinda BS IMO.
As for me voting for Omega? He is being more asertive, more active, and usually only posts once or twice a day. He's been much more active, and much more pressing in getting information.
Yea, IM me on AIM if you want me to pull more reasons out of my ass.
I voted Omega because, you have to admit, he's acting pretty strangely this game. He's coming up with all this retarded reasoning for suspecting and not suspecting people, and like LD said, he's been a lot more active and aggressive, rather than being his usual passive self.
Rofl, you guys are stupid. I find it hilarious that Tass is the one who said the deadline was yesterday, yet a few pages back he was yelling at roopert for not reading. XD
Although, this makes me want to be like "OH FUCK DAY ENDS IN 10 MINUTES" every game from now on so people start voting. Speaking of votes:
Not voted: Jurs, CStar, Hans, TPS, Vash/nforcer (if I just missed something, please tell me, kthx)
You read that right. Since Vash sucks and nforcer is cooler and has asked to be subbed in (so he's obviously reading the thread and knows that somebody needs a replacement), nforcer is now in instead of Vash.
Originally posted by Afroguebean
I think this situation is 100% possible and unless eb comes in and says he won't allow wolves to wolf themselves, I'll stick by the idea that it's plausible.
Why would I say that? It's never been that way before, so why change? Besides, the idea of self-wolfing is tricksy like hobitssss and I always love that sort of junk, so I'd never disallow it. If I banned anything, it'd be mystery PMs. D=<
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
For the record... I was out all day yesterday (noon-9), and asked Whorli to check the thread to see when the day ended for me. She said 11:59 last night. I trusted her... guess that was my mistake.
Just so you guys know where I stand on everything, I'll post my thoughts thus far.
Anybody who votes for TPS from here on, and in Day 1 in future games, is an idiot. He always tries something new, often stupid (no offense, TPS), but it gets us talking, and gets the day going, often with him getting lynched. Stop it. You know his playing style now. Lay off until you have hard evidence.
The talisman PM thing jumps out at me, and I gather that it had something to do with gathering suspicious people privately. Can someone send me that PM so I can take a look at it? Oh, and the vote is in case I don't get back in time.
Bastards. 19 pages? Now I have to reread the thread like I'm playing again.
You can't get rid of me, can you?
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Ok, so we have an alliance of all blues linked through a known human. I'd say we're doing great. Hopefully the guardian won't be stupid and reveal theirself (is that even a word?) or something becuase if they die, we're really kinda screwed. That was what really won last game for the wolves; the fact that the guardian was dead let us pick off whoever we felt like.
Thank you, Captain Obvious. Why would the guardian ever reveal himself or herself? Instant wolfing. Plus, Afro voted for TPS both Day 1 and Day 2. I thought everyone learned about TPS by now. Afro, either you are a stupid human, or... a really stupid wolf. All this together does seem a bit wolfy to me. Maybe I'm missing something, but that's the impression I get.
Oh, and don't just vote for me based on yesterday. I'm not Vash. Kthx.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Comment