TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #166
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

    Mead Contacted me over AIM asking why I voted for Omega. I explained and he was like, "okay".

    Doesn't say a lot.

    I typed this post with a popsicle in my mouth. Gag.

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • mead1
      Cerebellumberjack
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 3960

      #167
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

      Afro, I said "prior to my statement". That is stating that you said nothing afterward. You must have misunderstood my statement. Sorry.

      Comment

      • roopert
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2004
        • 149

        #168
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

        I don't know if I'll be on again before the deadline tonight, so I'm going to vote eric for reasons previously stated.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #169
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

          My dad took my laptop away so i'm going to make this short before he comes in here and tells me to get off of my sister's. People that I think are suspicious are vash, ld, mead, and dAnceguy.

          Vash for being stupid on AIM, as I had previously stated. LD for being really quiet...although he frequently tells me how bored he is on AIM(maybe bored of the game, maybe trying to stay quiet, no clue.), mead for really trying to defend himself but not jumping out in the open and doing anything really stupid. If he's a wolf and put under the magnifying glass, he's not going to want to start thrashing about or else everyone would bandwagon on to him. He's saying he's "Sorry" to people and the sort. The reason dAnceguy stood out to me was because he was really defending vash for being new to the game. I agree, Vash isn't really that bright and it seems he's trying to take jTWG playing skills and putting them here, but defending someone who isn't even posting makes you look kind of sketchy.

          I don't find Eric suspicious yet, only Vash and mead. I guess i'll go with the one who's not being stupidly bandwaggoned on and vote for mead.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #170
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

            3 hour warning. Somebody else do the vote chart plz plz or I won't do it until tonight/tomorrow when I figure junk out.
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #171
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

              Now, I would really like to know what I am being voted for. The first vote was by omega as a random vote, which he later decided he meant because of my vote for talisman. Cstar voted me for telling Afro to lay off of people who thought he was human. Hans voted for me for not instantly discrediting possible information. Now Jurs is voting me because Vash is being bandwagonned. I just don't get it. If you people really want to lynch me, by all means have at it if you really think I'm a wolf. But atleast give me some actual reasoning behind it.

              Also @Hans: If my posts seem off to you, it's because of this: I have participated in a few TWGs, and every time I've been a pawn. I've followed, I've bandwagonned, I've made every n00bish move there is to make. I decided to try to do something different this game. To form my own ideas, and to actually try to contribute. Even when I won TWGs, it kinda sucked because I never actually did anything except for what was the most fashionable reasoning the vets had presented. You can look back at ap's game, where I was a wolf, and I acted nearly the same as ever. If I'm acting differently this time, it is because I am not following anyone.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #172
                votin time or thereabouts. time for a big list, anyway:

                JurseyRider734 - I get very little read on her. There was a time when I thought it was possible that maybe she qreepy and tps were wolves together, but that time has past.

                Kilgamayan/Cstar - Human, most likely. Kilga, like ld, doesn't try as a plain human. Makes short posts, random votes. A small possibility of being a wolf.

                talisman - human.

                HansSky - I lean towards human. Just instinct really on this one, nothing concrete.

                mead1 - lean towards human. he always has decent reasoning based on terrible assumptions... and thus always comes off weird. For example he characterized me as being "quiet and thoughful" where as while I'm certainly thoughtful, I know I've been one of the most vocal players in the game since I started.

                QreepyBoris - Actually I lean towards wolf, and I think when I get to the bottom of this post I'll probably end up voting for him. He just seems a little off to me, like he's trying to blend in but is failing miserably. Like the guy who stands by the punch bowl making awkward jokes or something. Especially at the beginning when he came off really really strong in his posts. and all his little "or maybe it's because of..." or "keep an eye on..." insinuations. The only thing that makes me doubt myself is that I think a wolf would be more subtle.

                Tasselfoot - I think human most likely. His plan was pretty good (hans the power of an alliance long term would outweigh the effects of having an exposed seer should the guardian get killed) and I don't see a wolf proposing it. Could be wrong though.

                LD - difficult to say. On the one hand, he was awfully quick to trust the mystery pmer, on the other hand, his lack of insightful posts and many correctional/clarificational posts makes me think that he's following along but doesn't care that much... which seems to be how he always acts as a human.

                Danceguy - I think human, because I strongly doubt that the mystery pmer was actually the seer. ESPECIALLY after the second post ("omg I just wanted to see what you guys would do." Gimme a frickin break... the only person conceivable stupid enough, and I don't even think he is, to do that as a seer would be vash, and he hasn't been on enough I don't think to even concoct that plan or even know what a "salibin" is.

                Afrobean - I lean towards human. Just instinct and my observations based on how he behaved last game as a wolf.

                TPS - I've gone back and forth on tps... and I'm not sure where I stand now. Part of me thinks that for sure he wrote that pm, because of his history and writing style and whatnot. But another part of me thinks that the second pm sounds alot more like him than the first... which suggest that perhaps the writer realized that with people already accusing him deliberately writing in his style would only help stir the pot and perhaps get him lynched.

                Roopert - Don't know this guy at all, but I lean towards human. Nothing more than gut instinct there though.

                Omeganitros - He seems just like the did last game, when he was human, to me. I lean towards human, but only slightly.

                Imeric12 - The most suspicious thing about him is his vote on vash, I think. And that's probably excusable. Although it's also interesting that if you look at him from the perspective of "ok suppose this guy is a wolf" there's really nothing he's posted that would contradict that initial assumption.

                vashthestampede0987 - dumb, but human. I haven't been a part of any of these weird aim convos so I can't really speak to that.

                so yeah, for today, I think qreepy is my pick.

                For the public record:

                I asked sinsinsalibin who he thought were the best candidates for the three wolves... he responded thusly

                Originally posted by sinsinsalibin
                Johnny, Dr.Benton and Haji.
                which suggests that he wasn't kilga, since kilga corrected the spelling of Haji. Also suggests that he isn't the seer, since I don't see why a real seer wouldn't want to discuss his/her suspicions freely, especially when anonymous.

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #173
                  If I was the seer I probably would of came out to someone by now due to fear of being wolfed. Right now I would of probably told mead1 that I was the seer because he is closest to being lynched.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #174
                    Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                    If I was the seer I probably would of came out to someone by now due to fear of being wolfed. Right now I would of probably told mead1 that I was the seer because he is closest to being lynched.
                    That doesn't make any sense. Why tell someone who most of the people in this game believe to be a wolf?

                    If one wolf finds out who the seer is, then all the wolves know.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #175
                      Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                      If I was the seer I probably would of came out to someone by now due to fear of being wolfed. Right now I would of probably told mead1 that I was the seer because he is closest to being lynched.
                      How would you have been wolfed if you didn't come out? The wolves probably doubt you're the seer because everyone basically came to a conclusion that it definitely sounded like Tps. Not 100% concrete, but by the end you were totally out of the picture. This was a really stupid statement.

                      Why would you tell anyone you don't trust that you're the seer? That's retarded. If mead WAS a wolf he would tell his wolf partners that the seer was the seer before he died, then you would die the next day.


                      This isn't jTWG.
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #176
                        Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                        If I was the seer I probably would of came out to someone by now due to fear of being wolfed. Right now I would of probably told mead1 that I was the seer because he is closest to being lynched.
                        omg way to crush my optimism Vash.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #177
                          Oh, right. TWG. I was at the arcade for 5+ hours :P

                          Hmm.. Two hours 'till deadline. As stupid of a statement as it was, Vash has convinced me he's not the seer, and also not a blue. If he can't get a replacement, and he's still going to be this inactive, is he worth keeping around? I would like some input on this.

                          The person that looks the most wolfish to me is mead. As others have said, his posts just seem off. When CStar voted for him, I thought, "Hey, I like that reasoning." He immediately shot back with stuff about how the vote didn't make any sense and stuff like that. I don't know, I just thought a lot of his posts seemed really odd.

                          I suppose the next wolfish would be Eric, for the same reason as mead, really. I don't feel strongly about either of these, though.

                          By the way, where is ld? He seems to have disappeared after he voted me.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #178
                            It always seems like it's the players perceived as weakest that get the most votes day one. them and tps (not in this game, in others).

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #179
                              Should we lynch Vash, or what? If we're not all just gonna lynch Vash, I'll probably put my vote on mead.

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #180
                                Making a decision to lynch someone as a group is retarded this early, it gives the wolves a window of opportunity to get votes in there that can't be srcutinized as easily the next day if the lynched person turns up human.

                                Comment

                                Working...