TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #316
    Originally posted by enforcer
    This is a bit late, but Afro, I thought TPS was a bit suspicious because I am almost sure he was SinSinSalibin (Not Sinbad, retards).
    Tps still hasn't commented on that yet, has he...?

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #317
      no, and it's been bugging me too. I mean, likely sinsin was the real (dumb) seer based on the wolfing/guarding thing, but it would be nice to have that cleared up for sure. especially as regards ld's humanity/wolf-ity.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #318
        Ok, everyone to clear up the confusion. I am SinSinSalibin/Sinbad/SinSin. I sent the PM's out on day 1, and I am the true seer. Thing is, I wasn't sure how you people would react to a pm if I seered a wolf, so I tested it. Obviously it didn't work, and a reason I picked Danceguy was mainly because he got me killed last game. Sorry, if that's a dumb reason, but he is also productive, and works for the humans, it's not too weird of a choice. I hope that clears up everything for you people.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #319
          Originally posted by Tps222
          Ok, everyone to clear up the confusion. I am SinSinSalibin/Sinbad/SinSin. I sent the PM's out on day 1, and I am the true seer. Thing is, I wasn't sure how you people would react to a pm if I seered a wolf, so I tested it. Obviously it didn't work, and a reason I picked Danceguy was mainly because he got me killed last game. Sorry, if that's a dumb reason, but he is also productive, and works for the humans, it's not too weird of a choice. I hope that clears up everything for you people.
          I KNEW IT!

          Be sure not to say who you seer unless it's a wolf. Saying the name of a sure human would get them wolfed (unless it turns out they were really the master wolf). Remember, the guardian can only guard one a night and you're the best candidate for wolfing so you'll be the one guarded.

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #320
            Yeah, that was like the least productive thing you could ever do.

            Also, not coming out was kind of bad, too, but that ended up not mattering.

            Hello.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #321
              afro, everyone knew it. and tps man... well. I'll save my criticism until the postgame.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #322
                Omega - 5 (LD, eric, Qreepy, Flux, Jurs)
                LD - 2 (dAnceguy, Omega)
                talisman - 3 (roopert, nforcer, CStar)
                eric - 2 (Tass, TPS)
                TPS - 1 (afro)
                Qreepy - 1 (talisman)

                I have a great story coming up for you guys. It will show the lynching of a wolf with true sloppy stick figure action. Yes, a wolf. :O says the humans.

                As for you non-humans, go ahead and send in the PMs. I will be working on the story and will, as before, combine the end of day story with the night story.

                Oh btw, Omega wanted a death post but wasn't gonna be around to post it, so he asked me to do it. He says:

                Originally posted by Omega 'Ninja Mafia' Nitros
                Anyone who voted for me gets their Omega Favor revoked. >=(



                Wait....


                ....None of them have Omega Favors in the first place. =(
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #323


                  Recap: Omega, a wolf, goes down in true Ninja Mafia style. He's so cool you guys weren't even able to lynch him, and only a strange plot hole could vanquish this formidable foe. This plot hole also makes Jurs, a normal human, die (sorry Eva! ;_

                  Player list:

                  CStar
                  talisman
                  Flux
                  QreepyBoris
                  Tasselfoot
                  LD
                  Danceguy
                  Afrobean
                  TPS
                  Roopert
                  Imeric12
                  nforcer

                  And since you had such a hard time remembering last time:

                  DAY ENDS SATURDAY AT 11:59 PM.

                  GOT IT?

                  Oh, and in case anybody was wondering (somebody asked me about this, I don't even think it was one of the people playing): Yes there is the master wolf and all, but when he dies, YOU WILL BE TOLD THAT PERSON IS THE MASTER WOLF!! Master status is only a counterbalance to the seer and doesn't affect psychic-type things, such as role-revealing post-death. Thus, when the MW dies, you'll know.

                  PS: We ain't no boys we grown men, if you don't wanna TWG then don't then. No more replacements. I hate that about as much as mystery PMing. NO MORE YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #324
                    LOLZ JURS

                    What were you wolves thinking? Random wolfing trying for the guardian or something?

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #325
                      I hate my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


                      This was the first time I ever got wolfed, so I will make an emo poem.

                      I was wolfed
                      It was like I was swallowed up in a gulf
                      Now to escape the pain I will slit
                      And to hide the scars I will wear a mit
                      My emotions run like great white water rapids
                      Buttfly's penis is always flaccid


                      The end thanks gl hf everyone
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #326
                        well I guess I gotta tip my hat to you guys. Omega had me fooled.

                        In other news I'm definitely no longer suspicious of qreepy. Pretty sure he's human, same goes for ld, eric probably is as well though not guaranteed and hans could be or could have just been trying to dissociate himself at the last minute. (Omega voted for hans as well... double dissociation? or is that too obvious?) tps is a human, I think tass is as well. Or at least if tass were a wolf I don't think he'd let omega get away with the kind of reasoning he used. Plus it's almost certain he got seered by now, but obviously I don't know that for sure. nforcer was vash, and omega put the second vote on vash, I think this makes nforcer human, most likely.

                        That leaves roopert, danceguy, afro, cstar, possibly hans, and a long shot with eric. danceguy I THINK is human based on the fact that he responded to my pm basically without even questioning my motives, and even before anyone had even posted about it in the forum. Although perhaps he's just that slick. afro seems to be acting differently this game than he did last, but who knows. kilga (cstar) random voted day one right after omega did. At first I assumed that meant that there was no way that they were wolves together, but perhaps it was planned to appear that way. roopert responded to my pm in the complete opposite way omega did... whereas omega praised it, roopert was cautious and clearly suspicious. eric voted second on omega, I think, perhaps too soon to know that it would be a bandwagon, which makes him seem more human than wolf to me, but who knows.

                        And jurs being lwolfed? possible shot at the guardian, possible just killing someone who would be very likely considered human today, possible she was getting close to figuring out someone.

                        Those are my thoughts.

                        Comment

                        • nforcer06164
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 4772

                          #327
                          ...emo.

                          Now why would they want to kill Jurs? It doesn't make much sense to me. I'm going to have to go back later and see if she said anything about anyone, reverse it, etc. to see if I can make something of it.

                          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #328
                            Wow I can't believe I didn't realize this. Jurs was killed to cause confusion. Notice how we're all like "omg why jurs." This is what the wolves want, because rather than working on finding a wolf, we're looking for a reason that most likely doesn't exist.

                            It's possible that she was on track to finding a wolf, but she was most likely killed because she was a human with little chance of being lynched and the wolves knew it would confuse.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #329
                              ok... who took over for who again?

                              Kilga ----> CStar
                              Vash ----> nForcer
                              Hans ----> Flux

                              Right?
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #330
                                correct.

                                Comment

                                Working...