TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #466
    Ok, I am assuming that the lack of posting is due to school starting. Weak people. I don't know if the votes on flux are due to his innactivity or what. I do see the good in it, as, with the phantom, keeping him around to the last day is bad.

    Also, Eric, please post something worthwhile sometime soon. Most of your posts have been reinforcing the obvious. I don't know if that's normal with you or not. So I'm keeping my eye on you and Flux. No vote for now.

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #467
      ULTIMATE VOTING CHART IN THREE...TWO...ONE...GO GO GO!

      Day 1:

      mead - 4 (hans, CStar, Jurs, danceguy)
      Vash - 3 (omega, eric, TPS)
      eric - 2 (Tass, roopert)
      roopert - 1 (vash)
      Kilga - 1 (Afro
      danceguy - 1 (LD)
      talisman - 1 (mead)
      omega - 1 (Qreepy)
      Qreepy - 1 (talisman)

      Day 2:

      Omega - 5 (LD, eric, Qreepy, Flux, Jurs)
      LD - 2 (dAnceguy, Omega)
      talisman - 3 (roopert, nforcer, CStar)
      eric - 2 (Tass, TPS)
      TPS - 1 (afro)
      Qreepy - 1 (talisman)

      Day 3:

      CStar - 6 (Tass, eric, dance. TPS, Qreepy, Afro)
      eric - 1 (roopert)
      Tass - 1 (LD)
      flux - 1 (talisman)
      roopert - 1 (CStar)
      Qreepy - 1 (nforcer)

      WTFlux gets a phantom.

      Day 4:

      roopert - 6 - INSTA (talisman, Qreepy, dAnce, Afro, TPS, nforcer)
      flux - .1 (phantom)

      Day 5 (so far):

      TPS - 1 (afro)
      flux - 1.1 (tass, PHANTOM)
      talisman - 1 (nforcer)

      Carry on.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #468
        OK... Eric is human because roopert attacked him hard on day 1. Qreepy is human because he attacked Omega hard on day 1.

        nForcer is weird... Omega comes out and votes him day 1, in the usual attampt to kill a stupid human on day 1... which sometimes works. At the same time, roopert defends him hardcore against Eric, and uses Eric's attack on Vash as his reason to vote Eric day 1.

        Roopert voted Talisman on day 2 for the PM thing he sent out...


        Holy hell, I think I found my goldmine.... Omega votes for Hans as a last ditch thing before he thinks he is getting lynched (when deadline was actually 24 hours later). Hans had 0 votes. Omega knows he is going to be revealed as a wolf... vote a fellow wolf to distance himself. Even more reason for me to stick with Flux... besides his phantom + him being on the VERY small list of candidates I have left as the final wolf.
        RIP

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #469
          The Omega vote on Hans is on page 17.
          RIP

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #470
            I think I pointed that out a long time ago... them both voting for each other in order to disassociate themselves. On the one hand it's very wolf-like. On the other hand it's also incredibly obvious.

            And still I have this nagging suspicion that flux has basically completely forgotten about this game and I doubt was even on to make the kill.

            Day one roopert and tass voted together... I think this makes tass seem more human in my mind than not. Plus tass yelled at roopert for not reading the thread. Not sure if that means anything but whatever.

            I'm going to go look at when hans voted for mead day one.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #471
              After reading some of Talisman's recent posts I see that he's doing exactly what I did last game. Not concrete, but because of this, he's been upgraded on my list of wolfi-ness to that of Tps. And for future reference, here's an updated list:

              nforcer/eric/Flux
              Tps/Talisman
              Tass/Qreepy

              Wait. Didn't Talisman use logic to prove that nforcer and eric most likely aren't wolves?

              k... new list:

              Flux
              Tps/Talisman
              Tass/Qreepy/nforcer/eric

              Looks pretty good to me. Oh by the way, Flux. If it gets really close to a insta before the end of day, feel free to IM me and I'll move off of him.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #472
                Conversation with Flux.

                Tps7910 (4:00:08 PM): Hey
                iunh606t6 (4:00:11 PM): hey
                Tps7910 (4:00:13 PM): Is this Flux?
                iunh606t6 (4:00:19 PM): yeah
                Tps7910 (4:00:26 PM): Whats up with you and TWG?
                Tps7910 (4:00:47 PM): You got a phantom yesterday.
                iunh606t6 (4:01:12 PM): oh sorry. starting college kinda made me forget about twg until just now
                Tps7910 (4:01:29 PM): No problem, I just wanted to make sure nothing serious was wrong.
                iunh606t6 (4:01:45 PM): yeah
                Tps7910 (4:01:47 PM): A lot of people think you are a wolf, making a post bit help you.
                iunh606t6 (4:01:57 PM): yeah, that's probaby true

                Post.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #473
                  K it's either tass, afro, or flux, as tass said. I've reread the thread about three times now, and I gotta say, the interaction between omega/afro and tass/roopert definitely suggests that both tass and afro are human. That leaves flux, and if it's not flux, then it's probably afro.

                  Right now I intend to vote flux... but I want to hear what he says. The starting college thing is actually fairly plausible.

                  Comment

                  • ImEric12
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1952

                    #474
                    Hmm.. I don't really know if Flux is experienced enough to try a tactic like that... or maybe he played a few games that I wasn't in, 'cause I've never heard of him. (but then again, Tass mentioned earlier my tendency to play a few games, and then take a long break, so..)

                    And TPS, this is just generally how I am. I'm a lot better at playing IRL (one time it was down to me, a wolf, the (previously established) seer, and a human. It was the seers word versus mine, and he had seered me the night before. I convinced the human to vote the seer off, and won)

                    </brag>

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #475
                      Almost all the people I had some serious doubts about are gone. Now all I've got is nForcer, flux, eric, and talisman.

                      Actually, that's a whole bunch of people...going to rethink this after I do my homework.

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #476
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        the interaction between omega/afro ... definitely suggests that ... afro [is] human.
                        No.

                        I had no idea about Omega. I was the one saying "why is everyone voting for omega? I see no evidence against him." If anything that would be evidence of me being a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #477
                          OK. I just got an idea. Talisman can go today, then if Talisman is human, we can go for Flux. Then whoever for third day if Flux is human.

                          Reasoning for this: If Talisman is a wolf it will be harder to lynch him when nforcer or I get wolfed tonight. If we take out Flux today and Talisman is the master wolf, we'll have a harder time pulling out a victory because not as many people seem to support the lynching of Talisman as much as Flux.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #478
                            I fully support the lynching of Talisman, AFTER flux.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #479
                              The only reason I see lynching Talisman today is if we try to lynch him tommorow, then one us active will be dead. Flux isn't talking, it seems much harder. Though, as it seems this educated trial and error is what we are working on, it feels stupid.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #480
                                That logic is retarded.... kill Flux today, no inactive is around tomorrow... kill Talisman today, Flux is the only active tomorrow, and he dies.

                                It makes no difference... and I am seeing more evidence against flux. Did anyone note the seemingly random vote that Hans put on Omega on day 2?

                                It was towards the end of the Omega bandwagon too, and there was no reasoning with it... more reasons to get Flux today. The only reason I see flux NOT being the wolf, is that I honestly can see him forgetting about TWG, thereby making him unable to kill dAnce last night... thereby making Talisman the wolf.

                                I'm torn.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...