TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #331
    Also, in my official annals of TWG... the 3 replacements will go down as the official players of this TWG. It will be like Kilga, Vash, and Hans never joined up.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #332
      *Wipes tear from eye*


      That was the coolest stick figure action ever. Ninja Mafia style, indeed. I wuv you, eb. That was the best death a wolfy could ask for.

      Comment

      • flux_
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 33

        #333
        Just posting so confirm that I'm taking over for Hans.
        I have started to read through the game, and I'm trying to catch up as best I can.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #334
          Wow, what a waste of a real life day. No significant posts at all. Well, seer'ing reports came back to me, still no wolves have come up. I'm going to take a look at the things Omega said, who he said it do, who he voted for, and who voted for him. Hopefully we can get something from that.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #335
            Not a huge shock TPS... remember, one wolf and one MW left. Only one person will turn up wolf on seerings.
            RIP

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #336
              Good job to everybody who pinned Omega. That basically rules out my two main suspicions from yesterday. I'm beginning to have second thoughts on CStar, but that's really only because there aren't enough people left I don't think are human. I guess my top suspicion as of now would be roopert, but he probably won't be at the end of the day anyway.

              That is, unless people continue not to post anything D:

              Comment

              • ImEric12
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1952

                #337
                Hmm.. at this point there isn't much more to go on. It sucks that we didn't seer a wolf last night, but I suppose it's good that the human alliance is growing.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #338
                  well looks like things have sort of died, so here's an attempt at generating discussion:

                  these are the possible wolves (at least I think they are; read my last (big) post):

                  hans
                  cstar
                  eric (long shot)
                  roopert
                  danceguy
                  afro

                  so... which two of those do you think are the last two wolves? I lean towards maybe hans/cstar, just based strictly on the voting.

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #339
                    Hans was replaced by Flux, I think.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #340
                      thanks for contributing >_>

                      but yeah, I just think hans because it was hans.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #341
                        Ok... If y'all check out the thread I recently posted (yes, I'm whoring it so you all check it out) with all of the stats of past TWGs, you'll see towards the end a comment by Kilga:

                        Trust me when I say I regret doing that.
                        Now, to me that seems like a bigger regret than one would normally have... aka, leaning towards him having more than a green role. Combine that with the actions of Kilga/CStar this game and although its nothing concrete, CStar didn't vote Omega...

                        CStar

                        PS - My apologies for again bringing a comment/action from outside of the strict confines of the game into my reasoning, but this comment was within the TWG forum and immediately set off warning bells when I read it.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #342
                          That makes a lot of sense, Tass. I don't think it's really anything you need to apologize for because it's not an unfair advantage. We can all see it, and anyone could've brought it up.

                          Think about it, though. The fact that we basically know SinSin is human would mean that it would make sense for Kilga to try that as a wolf.

                          I'm not going to vote yet, but that does make a lot of sense. Now I'm not really sure on these two, but I think I would put Roopert before Flux just because it seems to me like he's playing this game the way Afro was playing last game. Plus, I've realized Afro never got accused last game. That's what made it so easy for him. I've decided not to let anyone go unaccused and to actually keep my out for everyone.

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          Not a huge shock TPS... remember, one wolf and one MW left. Only one person will turn up wolf on seerings.
                          I know the MW isn't immune to eb's telling us whether or not they are human, but I don't think he tells us specifically if they are the MW. eb, clarify dat sucka.

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #343
                            I know the MW isn't immune to eb's telling us whether or not they are human, but I don't think he tells us specifically if they are the MW. eb, clarify dat sucka.

                            What?

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #344
                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              Ok... If y'all check out the thread I recently posted (yes, I'm whoring it so you all check it out) with all of the stats of past TWGs, you'll see towards the end a comment by Kilga:

                              Trust me when I say I regret doing that.
                              Now, to me that seems like a bigger regret than one would normally have... aka, leaning towards him having more than a green role. Combine that with the actions of Kilga/CStar this game and although its nothing concrete, CStar didn't vote Omega...

                              CStar

                              PS - My apologies for again bringing a comment/action from outside of the strict confines of the game into my reasoning, but this comment was within the TWG forum and immediately set off warning bells when I read it.
                              Kilga/Cstar could easily be the guardian. I like how you ignored that possibility all together.

                              @Tps: dAnce wants eb to say whether he'll reveal that the MW has died and is the the MW or if he'll just say he's a wolf.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #345
                                Oh, and in case anybody was wondering (somebody asked me about this, I don't even think it was one of the people playing): Yes there is the master wolf and all, but when he dies, YOU WILL BE TOLD THAT PERSON IS THE MASTER WOLF!! Master status is only a counterbalance to the seer and doesn't affect psychic-type things, such as role-revealing post-death. Thus, when the MW dies, you'll know.

                                Please read people. *sigh*

                                Comment

                                Working...