TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roopert
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 149

    #211
    Sorry... My school started up again today so everything has been a bit hectic. I don't know how, but I managed to miss your post on the last page. I guess I look smart now ;x

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #212
      This is too funny with all of you starting school so early.... I don't start up my University again until Sept 6th.
      RIP

      Comment

      • ImEric12
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1952

        #213
        Yeah, I start Thursday D=

        Anyway-- Tass: it seems like you're being really overly harsh towards roopert. Calm down a bit, maybe? It was just a simple slipup.

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #214
          I think it's interesting how at the end of day one everyone, including mead, assumed that mead was all but dead, when in fact he was still tied with vash. danceguy says as he votes that he is not voting vash because that would just lead to a knife in box when in fact vash was already in a knife in box with mead, and his vote pushed mead out into the lead.

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #215
            Maybe he's bad at counting.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #216
              Uh, what? Let me go back and count that.. but I thought I remembered seeing someone saying that mead was in the lead by one vote.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #217
                perhaps. but I wonder how his vote suddenly came between mead and vash instead of mead and eric, who he said not many posts before that were the top two suspicious people in his mind.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #218
                  Wow, oops. I just remembered counting the votes myself. I must've screwed up somewhere. It was probably because someone changed their vote or something.

                  If I had voted eric, I basically wouldn't have had a say in the lynching. I really thought mead was much more likely to be a wolf than Vash, but I was wondering if I wanted Vash dead because he had basically said he would be useless the entire game. Obviously I miscounted the votes, and I thought if I voted Vash I would just be making it a knife in the box.

                  Plus, if I was a wolf and knew mead was a human, there's no way I would make a deciding vote knowing that he would be announced as a human.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #219
                    It's not like you're required to "have a say in the lynching". Were you too afraid of putting eric up into a three-way tie?

                    And if you chose vash and he came back human you could say the same thing about "if you were a wolf blah blah blah". It seems to me that if you WERE a wolf, and vash was human as well (which I suspect), you would much rather lynch mead, especially after vash said he was going to be inactive and not much help.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #220
                      Eh, good point. Would voting Eric really have put it into a three-way tie? o_O I only remember Eric having Tass' vote on him, and didn't mead and Vash have like four?

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #221
                        look at the voting chart.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #222
                          check your inboxes, people. and please respond as soon as possible.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #223
                            Talisman: I don't get the point of this. Some people aren't even sure. If they pick out people that you know are definitely humans, does that make them wolves? There isn't even too much activity going on, that PM probably would have made more sense later on in the game.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #224
                              If you aren't sure, re-read the thread and come up with something. And you don't have to be sure. You can say "here's who I am suspicious of... but I'm not sure about it."

                              And no, I'm not going to say "oh this person is a wolf because I think the people he picked are definitely human." It just gives me alot of info to work with, and frankly, forces the wolves to come out and play the game. I'm not going to let them sit and try to slide by under the radar. I'm going to force them to make accusations and maybe cause them to slip up.

                              and it's no different than me just asking everyone individually who they're suspicious of except I didn't feel like hunting everyone down on aim.

                              This is a positive thing, it gets people involved and forces the wolves out.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #225
                                Well if there's two people that stick out to me, it's Omega and dAnceguy.

                                Omega because of all the wild bullcrap reasoning he was pulling. Such as the "Oh he can't be a wolf he was one last game.", when we all know that being a wolf twice in a row is possible.

                                dAnceguy becausee of the way he's been posting. It's not a really hardcore suspicion but if there was someone else i'd keep an eye out for it would be him. About 45.394% suspicious of him.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...