TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #481
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I fully support the lynching of Talisman, AFTER flux.
    Why Flux first? He could be lynched much more easily. Tommorow we'll be two humans shorter than today, so lynching flux would still be easy then too.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #482
      The more I think about it, the less likely I think Flux is of being the wolf.... the inactivity is too great, knowing how he played in his 2 other FFR TWGs. In both he forgot he was playing and was extremely inactive. Frankly, I don't think he should be allowed to play again... as this is now 3 strikes against him for extreme inactivity.

      Talisman
      RIP

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #483
        Originally posted by afro
        talisman wrote:
        the interaction between omega/afro ... definitely suggests that ... afro [is] human.

        No.

        I had no idea about Omega. I was the one saying "why is everyone voting for omega? I see no evidence against him." If anything that would be evidence of me being a wolf.
        when I said interaction between you two I was referring specifically to your discussion of kilga, after omega pulled out the bs reason kilga couldn't be a wolf and after you had voted kilga. It seemed like a genuine argument, not manufactured at all.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #484
          Originally posted by talisman
          Originally posted by afro
          talisman wrote:
          the interaction between omega/afro ... definitely suggests that ... afro [is] human.

          No.

          I had no idea about Omega. I was the one saying "why is everyone voting for omega? I see no evidence against him." If anything that would be evidence of me being a wolf.
          when I said interaction between you two I was referring specifically to your discussion of kilga, after omega pulled out the bs reason kilga couldn't be a wolf and after you had voted kilga. It seemed like a genuine argument, not manufactured at all.
          I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you tell me what page that was on?

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #485
            9

            btw I intend to respond to these accusations in just a minute.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #486
              Oh now I remember that. Haha. The fact that someone would use that as a reason against someone else being a wolf still makes me laugh.

              Comment

              • ImEric12
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1952

                #487
                Well, we're gonna have to pick one or the other, and stick with it, I guess.

                talisman seems like the better bet for now unless he can convince me otherwise.


                Though I'm still a bit suspicious of Tass.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #488
                  well I'm in no mood for a quote fest right now. read through day two... watch how strongly roopert attacks me and how strongly omega defends me. It might make sense for roopert to attack me, since he voted first, but would he really risk jeopardizing his master wolf like that? Would I let him do that? HELL NO.

                  And omega's defense of me saying "hey guys stop voting talisman he's really valuable" would be flat-out retarded for a wolf, who knows he's about to die to do. It connects us... when he should have been trying to dissociate himself from me, if I am a wolf.

                  As a master wolf, would I put out that pm? What the hell would I, as any wolf, have to gain from A) making people notice me and B) getting people to talk.

                  And why, as a wolf, would I forward EVERY RESPONSE I RECEIVED TO TPS? ask him, I did.

                  And why would I make so many huge posts, always spelling out my thoughts on everyone? Look at the game where I was a wolf... it was obvious automatically because I wasn't being helpful at all.

                  Why would I dig out the logic to prove that eric and nforcer are human? As a wolf I would want as many possible lynching candidates as I could have.

                  ---

                  As for who I suspect? Honestly there's evidence suggesting everyone is human right now, which is quite lame. Hans I thought was wolfish, but flux I don't think is, if that makes any sense. Still not guaranteed though.

                  I think it's most likely afro but it still could be tass. roopert followed tass' lead day one with the vote on eric... I don't think two wolves vote together like that. Afro is only human by behavior... there's no real hard evidence saying he is, so he gets my vote.

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #489
                    If flux were the master wolf, eb would remind him nightly to vote, I bet. Via AIM, PM, e-mail, whatever, I guarantee it. You simply cannot have an inactive wolf. He could just be hiding behind his otherwise lack of activity. I don't know for sure.

                    Talisman just bothers me. Same as nforcer. And Eric to a lesser degree.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #490
                      Whoops, I forgot to read this page. Huh.

                      Well, I talked to Tps a long time ago, and I know for a fact that talisman was sending him all the PM's. Unaltered, too, I bet...that would be too much work. That does not necessarily mean anything, of course, because he would have received 10 or so PM's (I don't know how many people actually sent, heh) with tons of information that would be too much to take in acurately. Or, of course, talisman might not have forwarded all the more "correct" PM's to Tps...although that would be kind of stupid, too, because Tps might have wanted to post them. I do not know.

                      And whoops, I forgot about Afro. He could be it, too.

                      Yay, indecision. :P

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #491
                        Damn, Talisman is right about Roop attacking him. He attacked strongly too. Way too strongly to simply dissassociate himself.

                        Oh so here's what I'm thinking. We're all getting really turned around. Everyone has some sort of evidence pointing to human for them, but here's my list of who I think our wolf might be:
                        Flux: Pulling the "i forgot i was playing lol i couldn't have sent in a pm" bit.
                        Tasselfoot: Seems pretty trustworthy, but everyone else has MUCH stronger evidence for them being human. He's played this game well, if he's a wolf. He hasn't contributed much and hasn't really gotten any suspicion.
                        TPS: Saved by the guardian on day 2. Could have wolfed himself... blah blah blah I've been over this enough already.

                        I'm gonna throw my vote back to Tps.

                        This game is really starting to bother me. I hope it's over soon.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #492
                          Crap... nevermind. I can't make up my mind. Flux. He's gotta be. It makes more sense than Tps right now.

                          I'm done with this game now. No more thinking about it.

                          PS I'm sorry for changing my vote around so much. I won't be doing it anymore.

                          PPS Don't expect another post by me until tommorow (and even then it won't be anything great; see the the statement above about not thinking about this anymore) unless Talisman draws enough people onto me to make me have to defend myself.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #493
                            why the hell am I getting lynched?

                            you guys are retarded.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #494
                              qreepy and tps still need to vote, correct?

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #495
                                ok there's 24 hours left. repeat of day two syndrome ...

                                Comment

                                Working...