TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #496
    Flux... Talisman's defense of himself is good enough for me ATM...

    Eric's post/vote on Talisman following Afro and I bothers me..... it just smells funny.

    Also, a few people are being very quiet. Qreepy, TPS, Talisman, Tass, Afro are talking... Eric said 1 word... Flux and nForcer aren't saying a thing. *sigh*.
    RIP

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #497
      Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
      If flux were the master wolf, eb would remind him nightly to vote, I bet. Via AIM, PM, e-mail, whatever, I guarantee it.
      It's not my responsibility to make sure you all play my game. My job involves tallying the votes, writing the story, and telling you all who died and whatnot. Speaking of tallying the votes, STOP FREAKING CHANGING YOUR VOTES IT'S ANNOYING. I change the vote guide as I read through the thread, and I swear, I've have had to change things around like 50 times now and I dunno if it's even right now.

      talisman - 1 (nforcer)
      Afro - 1 (talisman)
      flux - 2 (Afro, Tass)

      flux, Qreepy, TPS, and eric haven't voted, unless I missed some bold text somewhere. You all better hurry up, too. Only....14 and a half hours left, I think.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #498
        Your voting chart is wrong. Flux has 2.00000000000000000000000000000000001 votes. C'mon. Oh, and talisman's evidence is solid enough for me, but I'm not going to change my vote because eb is getting pissed off. I'll change it later if it's needed.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • ImEric12
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1952

          #499
          I voted talisman, but I'm really not sure.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #500
            Your voting chart is wrong
            FINE, ASSHOLE!! Update:

            flux - 2.1 (Afro, Tass, PHANTOM)
            talisman - 2 (nforcer, eric)
            Afro - 1 (talisman)
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #501
              OK, after talking to Talisman, and re-reading the thread, Talisman seems very human. Roop attacking him so hard, and omega defending him makes me think he is human. Eric is just acting retarded. nforcer isn't saying much, and flux isn't saying anything at all. I don't know who to vote as of now, as Flux seems too quiet to be a wolf. Eric seems too dumb (sorry), nforcer seems different to me, but I don't know.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #502
                Your voting chart is wrong. Flux has 2.00000000000000000000000000000000001 votes. C'mon. Oh, and talisman's evidence is solid enough for me, but I'm not going to change my vote because eb is getting pissed off. I'll change it later if it's needed.
                is just retarded... don't worry about the host's feelings.

                And for the record, I still haven't ruled TPS out of the equation either....
                RIP

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #503
                  Originally posted by eric
                  I voted talisman
                  why?

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #504
                    Sorry guys, I am going to be very busy today. I may not vote.

                    Oh, well.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #505
                      Ok, well, bad news. I just found out today that my parents planned a suprise camping trip from tonight untill monday morning. I won't be around when the day ends, and this will probably be my last post of the day, thus, I'm voting Flux for prior stated reasons, and the fact I don't have much more to go on at the moment. I'm very sorry people

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #506
                        Afro told me to throw in a vote to avoid a phnatom, so I am. Eric, because he won't get lynched, I cannot decide who to vote for, and I do not want a phantom.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #507
                          Wow... that little activity?!?!?!

                          and nForcer nor Flux voted. Flux didn't so much as post today at all.... f-ing worthless.

                          And I got home from the highway in 6 minutes so I'd be able to read/post before midnight too. Normally takes 11 to get home.... I broke a few traffic laws.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #508
                            Originally posted by tass
                            and nForcer nor Flux voted.
                            eb says nforcer voted talisman.

                            As for Flux, that doesn't matter. He got lynched.

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #509
                              Oh, sorry guys. I didn't update because I was *cough* in Adele's dorm and *cough* just got back so *cough cough* sorry. And the voting chart goes:

                              flux - 3.1 (Afro, Tass, TPS, PHANTOM)
                              talisman - 2 (nforcer, eric)
                              Afro - 1 (talisman)
                              Eric - 1 (Qreepy)

                              flux gets another phantom for....oh wait....THAT FUCKER IS DEAD! He was a human, by the way. Way to friggin go. I'll do the story in a lil bit. I'm so tired right now, and I need to eat soon, but I'll be back and I'll do it.
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #510
                                Sorry for the delay. College is working me to death.



                                Recap: You lynched flux. He was a human, obviously, since the game is still going. The last wolf attacked eric but failed thanks to a masterful guarding. That means we're back to odd numbers so instas are cooler. AKA: There are 7 of you so insta is 4 (3.6 technically, but the lack of phantoms make that unimportant). Player list:

                                talisman
                                QreepyBoris
                                Tasselfoot
                                Afrobean
                                TPS
                                Imeric12
                                nforcer

                                Day 6 will end at 11:59pm on Monday.
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...