TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #286
    Originally posted by Vash... oops lol.... nforcer
    Anybody who votes for TPS from here on, and in Day 1 in future games, is an idiot. He always tries something new, often stupid (no offense, TPS), but it gets us talking, and gets the day going, often with him getting lynched. Stop it. You know his playing style now. Lay off until you have hard evidence.
    Yes, we all know that Tps is always suspicious day 1 and always does something stupid. I voted for him day one because in this game, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS THIS GAME.

    My vote on him today is half joke, half safety, and half trying to make sure people see all sides of it.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #287
      I can't keep pulling stupid stunts out of my ass you guys.

      Anyways, on the voting matter. I really don't know Omega's playing style too well, he always just kind of "fits" in. I can't tell if he is acting odd or not. LD, I have talked to him on aim on multiple occasions, and I am 95% sure he is human. I dont have much evidence on it, but it's the feeling I get from him. Talisman is acting like wth, as Qreepy is. Qreepy bothers me more, though. I haven't got a chance to talk to him yet, so i'm not going to vote him right now, but the way he is acting looks so fake. He is making these obvious posts that contain nothing in them, and quite often; just to be like "look, I'm here" type of thing. I'm not sure what to think at this point

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #288
        Originally posted by nforcer
        I gather that it had something to do with gathering suspicious people privately.
        no, it had to do with getting people to talk.

        Originally posted by jurs
        Wait, so, people are suspicious of me because i'm not acting suspicious?
        no, at least in my case the only reason I'm considering you is that I can't rule you out as a wolf. ie I can't say for certain that you're human.

        to everyone who has said me writing the pm is suspicious... what? you think, as a wolf, I would have something to gain from that? That I would be able to magically sniff out the blues from what people told me? That's bs. I'm having a hard enough time trying to sort the responses into wolfy and not wolfy. Plus why would I draw attention to myself that way?

        on the omega votes... I dunno. Seems like you guys are making shit up. I'm going to go read through last game but I'm pretty sure he acted pretty much the same.

        and if he were a wolf, do you think he would be dumb enough to use the kind of stupid reasoning he has? It would seem to me that if omega were a wolf he would try to play less eccentrically and more normally, but maybe I'm wrong.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #289
          I could've sworn Omega was pretty darned active last game. The one post I really remember from him last game was the post about the guardian and seer being dead, which made me laugh really hard. I don't really think talisman is a wolf. He just made a lot of good points, too.

          As of now, I guess I'm trying to decide between ld and Qreepy. Both just seem off this game. Oh, and ld, I'm not just voting for you because you trusted the mystery PMer. It's more of why you said you trusted them. There were obviously quite a few other people who were starting to believe them, they weren't having a hard time beginning to get a following. There were a few others that voted for me / said they had planned on voting me, and you still left it on me. Then again, you didn't just quote my voting post like you did two games ago and just go "uh.. no :P" this time, so maybe that means something, hahah.

          Hey, cool. nforcer replaced Vash. Now I won't be getting that "OH BUT FOOTBALL" crap from him anymore.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #290
            Hey, cool. nforcer replaced Vash. Now I won't be getting that "OH BUT FOOTBALL" crap from him anymore.
            Vash is actually gay. Football is code for buttsex. Stupid homo trying to ruin my TWG! D=<
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #291
              Uh yeah. I need a replacement. My excuse is more valid than Vash's, considering I won't be home for a week with no computer access, as he's just being retarded.

              Uh, Omega.
              hi

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #292
                I think everyone knew that, buttfly =(

                ps dAnceguy, Omega says that he's not active because of "school".
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #293
                  Omega - 4 (LD, eric, Qreepy, Hans)
                  LD - 2 (dAnceguy, Omega)
                  talisman - 2 (roopert, nforcer)
                  eric - 1 (Tass)
                  TPS - 1 (afro)
                  Qreepy - 1 (talisman)

                  Jurs, CStar, and TPS need to vote still.

                  As for replacing Hans....hmmmmmmm...is there anybody left? nforcer came to me, and I can't think of anybody else who could be in the game. Some of the obvious choices have already discussed the game with people in the game and know all the roles and such. So uh, Hans may be SOL. =\
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #294
                    Usually one of the ones who act the most human are wolves.

                    I think one of the people who voted for Omega might be a wolf, if he is human. Omega isn't really contributing to the game with his senseless voting and reasoning, so if I can't think of anyone else i'm really going to have to go with Omega.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #295
                      eb, could we replace Hans with TSAGod from jTWG? That is, if there's no one you'd rather. Or Fish could fill in. Those are the two most competent from jTWG, I think either would do just fine in TWG.

                      I'd say at least one person who voted for Omega is a wolf if he's human, but maybe that's just me. Dag, I really can't decide between ld and Qreepy. This is hard D:

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #296
                        Vote for the other guy.

                        I think the choice is clear. :P

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #297
                          Hmmmmm, there are 14 of you right now, so insta is......8. Meaning: 3 more votes for Omega and it's gameover. Just a reminder.
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #298
                            well if you guys are right about omega then my hat is off to you. but damn.

                            and right now the five votes on him are all from people I was suspicious of... if he does turn up human it's going to be hard to sort through this =/

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #299
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              and right now the five votes on him are all from people I was suspicious of... if he does turn up human it's going to be hard to sort through this =/
                              That's exactly what I was thinking. I do think he's human, too.

                              Comment

                              • Omeganitros
                                auauauau
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8897

                                #300
                                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                                ps dAnceguy, Omega says that he's not active because of "school".
                                Was, dear. Was. I think I'm back into things now, and I gotta say, this just really sucks total boner. I can't defend myself if I already agree that my reasoning sucks. And I don't see where the whole "active" thing comes from, either. How does that make me wolfy again?

                                Comment

                                Working...