I have a bad feeling about this. =/
TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
So it's only Flux getting a phantom? That's not bad.
If a single phantom doesn't affect instalynch, it actually doesn't matter at all. I wasn't aware of that.
ps wtfluxComment
-
eb already said no more replacements.Originally posted by ImEric12oh what the flux (lol recycled joke)
if people are gonna replace people, they need to REPLACE THEM.
Also, nforcer was joking.
Also it's after midnight so end of day maybe?
Comment
-
Hey, you douchebags posted after midnight, you're all kicked from this game.
jk
CStar - 6 (Tass, eric, dance. TPS, Qreepy, Afro)
eric - 1 (roopert)
Tass - 1 (LD)
flux - 1 (talisman)
roopert - 1 (CStar)
Qreepy - 1 (nforcer)
Flux gets a bitchslap for not voting. D=<
CStar (human) died. WAY TO FRIGGIN GO GUYS! I will do the flash thinger when I feel like it. PS: The next day is gonna be shorter, since you all started posting at the end of this day but not at the beginning. Maybe making a shorter day will make you guys be more active. D=<
Oh yeah, go ahead and send in PMs, jerks.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Recap: You lynched CStar, a human, the wolves killed LD, a human. 2 wolves left, remember, so you guys better like, get going on this junk.
Day 4 ends....Tuesday at midnight. That's really not super short like I said, but I realized that short days may hurt the humans, and since you've only gotten one wolf so far I'll give you guys a normal day.
10 of you left, insta is 5.1.
Player List and vote chart:
talisman
Flux
QreepyBoris
Tasselfoot
Danceguy
Afrobean
TPS
Roopert
Imeric12
nforcer
PHANTOMS: FLUX
flux - .1 (phantom)
PS: Somebody IM flux and be like "play TWG or I will stab you!" I don't know his screenname and I'm laz...err, busy.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
alright, so like
afro
danceguy
flux
roopert
tass (possible master wolf)
nforcer (long long shot. I think human)
of these, I honestly find it hard to believe that we would even have a night four kill by now if roopert and flux were the last two. I seriously doubt either one was on during the night. So for better or worse I'm going to rule that pair out (though each individually could be a wolf).
so then individually my thoughts:
afro - acting completely different from last game, in my opinion human-like. That said, if he did draw wolf two times in a row, especially if he drew master wolf, I know he possesses the cunning and ability to realize that a style change would be to his advantage. But he has been playing the role well. Voting last on cstar like he did would be a ballsy move to make as a wolf, seeing as how the wolf would know that cstar would turn up human and that his vote would be looked at carefully.
danceguy - he strikes me as vanilla green, but who knows. This is the first game I haven't gotten wolf vibes from him, in all the others we've been together I have and he was human then.
flux - seriously, where is this kid? I'd need to know his reactions to recent events before I can make up my mind on him.
roopert - I read him human as well, just based on the mead-like way he seems to be rambling in the dark. I would expect a better game from a wolf. But maybe he just sucks at it. I dunno.
tass is a possibility as the master wolf, but that's about it. He's either playing a really helpful human game or the most brilliant wolf game of all time.
on the killing, tps if ld and jurs were in your alliance, you might want to consider the possibility that a rat lies therein. Otherwise I don't know what to say. ld wasn't contributing at all, really. perhaps it was another case of fishing-for-the-guardian.Comment
-
oh carp not again!!
Hmm, killing LD makes sense because people have pretty much ruled out anyone that voted for Omega.
I'm gonna go over all of my thoughts from before, it's been awhile and I think I've even forgotten some. I think talisman is a human, because he's put him self in the spotlight multiple times (I think?). Flux I could go either way on. Neither Hans nor Flux have really done anything this game. Hans did vote for Omega, but he made the last vote, and it was after Omega was pretty much pronounced dead. I'd say Qreepy is human because he was the first to point out Omega. Tass seems human because he's been giving a lot of insight and stuff, and because of his plan day 1. Afro has been acting differently this game from the last one, but I could still see him being a wolf.
I think we all know what Tps is :P roopert still gives me a funny feeling just because a lot of his posts were just weird, like that one where he went straight from apologizing for being gone to being pissed that he had votes on him. Eric is likely a human because of his immediate vote on Omega. At the time he posted, Omega wasn't in any real danger, and the only one that had posted they thought he was a wolf before it was Qreepy. nforcer I could also go either way on. Vash didn't do crap while he was playing, and nforcer hasn't really given me weird vibes but doesn't look especially human either.
Now post people XDComment
-
I'm not at home... but, my sincere apologies for the waste of that lynch. I was wrong.
I'm just wondering what the hell Omega was doing on page 9. Like I said, if I were a wolf with him, I'd have slapped him so hard in the head for saying what he said. My only explanation was that it was a ruse. I guess it was just sheer retardation.
When I get home tonight I'll give a big long post.RIPComment
-
Being as Tps has not yet posted, I am going to have to assume that he seered a human. Balls. But I think I know who it is, and it is kind of a comfort (unless they are the MW...that would suck, but I don't see it happening).
So, there are only 10 people left--that means it takes 6 to insta. So please try not to bandwagon. =/
I have no thoughts on who might be a wolf (no fresh ones, that is). There are simply too many people who are not posting frequently in this game for me to tell head from tail. I'm talking to you, Flux/nForcer (you're not as bad)/roopert. Not that this gives them any large incentive to post, or anything. :P
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
-
Sorry you guys, I was at a poker tourney for the last few hours.
GOOD NEWS, we got a wolf. Roopert has been seer'd and is a confirmed wolf. Now, whether we should insta or not I'm unsure of, can any good come from waiting?
To answer the question of if LD was in the alliance. No he wasn't in, but I trusted him as a human. It looks as the wolves think the guardian is playing it quiet, and are going after such people. I'm not sure what to make of it.Comment
-
I think this confirms that danceguy is probably human, and there's a decent chance, based on my earlier reasoning, that flux isn't the last wolf either.
I don't think waiting will do too much good here, but I'll hold off all the same. I want to see tass' big post or whatever, and possibly hear what flux has to say.Comment
-
WTF. Why did I think TPS was dead? Must've been one of those weird dreams I had last night.
Captain TPS's word is good enough for me. Roopert.
UH-OH. Talisman reads roopert as human? *gasp*
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
Ahhh, I thought you were gonna seer someone else!
Well, shit, I can't complain. O_O
Roopert.
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
Comment