Oh my GOD. SOMEONE INSTA NFORCER.
TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I am, by principle, against voting for inactives. It just seems less likely that they are actually a wolf, and more likely that they are just really busy.
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
-
Comment
-
(23:49:51) QreepyBORIS: Err, doesn't the day end in about 10 minutes, anyways?
(23:49:54) QreepyBORIS: Can you not wait?
(23:49:57) Afrobean: is it?
(23:50:02) Afrobean: I thought there was another day
(23:50:12) QreepyBORIS: Maybe.
(23:50:13) QreepyBORIS: I do not know.
(23:50:19) Afrobean: I'm looking into it now
(23:50:26) QreepyBORIS: k
(23:50:57) Afrobean: "Day 6 will end at 11:59pm on Monday."
(23:51:04) QreepyBORIS: Oh.
(23:51:05) QreepyBORIS: Hot damn.
Come on you wuss. The most human thing you can do it insta nforcer to keep things flowing and to help us sort out this Tps dilemma.
Comment
-
Despite that this I have been pressured into voting and that it will essentailly truncate my life by two days, nForcer.
I have this feeling we are so damn wrong.
God damnit.
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
-
Afrobean16 (12:01:46 AM): You're away and idle, but I thought I'd IM you to tell you that there's been an insta
Auto response from evilbutterfly87 (12:01:46 AM): In Roanoke till like Sunday, I dunno
Afrobean16 (12:02:02 AM): wtf dawg you better be back soon son
Lame. Hopefully he'll be back early tommorow.
Comment
-
Nforcer has been instalynched.
No more posting in this thread til eb is back kthx
Kilga edit: in after lock
Comment
-
Wow, you guys failed to kill a wolf yet again! I'm at Mom and Dad's now without Flash MX so I can't do the flash now, but I will prolly be back tonight, and since I'm off for Labor Day tomorrow I can do it tonight without worrying about homework or sleep. So uh, everybody who needs to, go ahead and send in PMs and whatnot.
PS: Thanks for helping with the host messages, LD.
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
FROM THE DEPTHS OF NOAH'S DORM COMES A TWG UPDATE:
Recap: nforcer (human, duh) got instalynched because you all suck, and then Tass died because the wolf said so. 5 of you left, 3 for insta, here's a player list:
talisman
QreepyBoris
Afrobean
TPS
Imeric12
Keep in mind that tomorrow you'll be down to 3 people, after that the wolf wins. Good luck to both teams. This oughta be interesting.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Awesome.... dying 1 day (hopefully) before our team wins, 3 straight games.
I love you wolf.RIPComment
-
afro is human, I'm human, eric is human, tps wasn't here, so that leaves qreepy, I guess. Although I really thought the guy was human. Perhaps omega agreed to let qreepy go after him, in a variation of the chardish-tps?
I'm still keeping tps as a possibility, but since this was updated I THINK around 2-3 AM I doubt he had gotten back in time.
btw wolf thanks for killing my no. 1 suspect
Comment
-
Qreepy is definitely who I think should be lynched today. I've already explained myself enough. However, I won't be putting a vote out because then it will be 1 from insta and I don't want someone coming and accidentally instaing too early.
Tommorow, if/when I die, you guys MUST lynch Tps. The way I see it, the only one crafty enough to frame Tps was Tass. Tass's humanity has now been proven. The only one who if a wolf would keep me alive is Tps and Tass. Tass has been proven human. Tps has not.
Did you even read the PM I sent? Holy crap man.Originally posted by talismanI'm still keeping tps as a possibility, but since this was updated I THINK around 2-3 AM I doubt he had gotten back in time.
Talisman, in case you didn't read it again, here's the part that pertains to what you've said:Originally posted by In a PM sent to everyone, IMass PM sent to everyone. I'd love to post this, but since I can't everyone is getting a PM.
The list of people who know my role has somehow multiplied to EVERYONE.
talisman: Figured out my role based on the fact that he knew who it wasn't. Combined with the convo I posted between Eric and Qreepy, it was simple.
QreepyBORIS: Eric told him. I don't blame Eric. I thought Qreepy was 100% human at that point too.
Tasselfoot: I told Tass. He confronted me about it and I was just like "meh I trust Tass" so I told him. Besides, Tass must be human because he never would have let me save someone else.
Afrobean: eb told me.
Tps222: I told him. I don't feel like explaining the whole happening again. Ask Tps for details.
Imeric12: I told eric in desperation the other day. Turns out I'm really lucky, because he ended up getting saved shortly after that.
Now, since everyone knows, I can talk frankly about it.
______________________________________________________
First, I will mention reasons why everyone might be human:
talisman: Confronted me about being blue. If he were a wolf, he'd have just wolfed me.
QreepyBORIS: Came out strong against Omega day 1, and eventually helped to lynch Omega on day 2.
Tasselfoot: I'd be dead right now if Tass was a wolf. Like I said above, Tass wouldn't risk me saving anyone else.
Afrobean: Since it's me and you all know I'm the guardian for sure anyway, I won't get into it.
Tps222: He was saved. He helped to lynch Roopert. I think he might have helped lynch Omega too. Wouldn't have killed the seer and exposed his own lie (he was lying to me even. Even after I proved my humanity by saving him. After I proved I was the real guardian when no one else contacted him claiming to be the guardian. Even after he was certain that dAnce was the real seer and not a wolf doing a fake seer, he maintained the lie.)
Imeric12: Saved. Something else. Doesn't matter. We all know he's 100% human.
______________________________________________________
Now for reasons how everyone could be a wolf:
talisman: Could have confronted me knowing that I'd think it human of him. HIGHLY unlikely that he'd risk it though.
QreepyBORIS: May have planned to lynch fellow wolf Omega to look more human.
Tasselfoot: Could be keeping me alive to make it seem that Tps is a wolf, because if I get wolfed and Tps doesn't get wolfed, it would make Tps look like a wolf. Basically, he may be framing Tps by keeping me alive.
Afrobean: Honestly, I see no way that I could be a wolf. If I wasn't the real guardian, I'd have been lynched by now.
Tps222: I let Tps know I'd be guarding him. He could have attacked himself knowing he'd be saved. Highly unlikely though, since his evidence of humanity is so much stronger. See also the information about his lie spelled out in his evidence for humanity. He should never have lied to me.
Imeric12: Almost impossible. He'd have had to wolf himself. The last wolf left in a game would never EVER wolf himself, especially since I didn't even tell Eric I'd be guarding him.
______________________________________________________
Ok now that that's over with, I'll say my opinions on everything. My death, or not death, means little, if anything. Everyone knows my role by now, and I could be being kept alive to frame Tps.
My suspicions are as follows:
QreepyBORIS
Tps/talisman/Tasselfoot
Imeric12/Afrobean
Qreepy is at the top of my list. Partly because of reasons already pounded out in the thread, partly because I trust everyone else's human evidence a lot more.
Tps/talisman/Tass are next up on my list. They all have strong evidence of humanity for them, but there's also a situation in which each of them could be a wolf.
Eric/Me. No way that Eric or I are wolves. Honestly, one of these two better have been the night kill or we got the most retarded-ass master wolf ever.
PS The other day, Tass said I should guard Tps...
TasselFoot (10:19:49 AM): Hey.... if the game isn't over... I just thought of this. Tonight would be the perfect night to kill TPS. Think about it. Game updates before he gets back, TPS is confirmed human. So wolves take him out anyways. Which means, he'd make a good guard target.
Auto response from Afrobean16 (10:19:49 AM): Ok...
Wolf. You're starting to piss me off. I REALLY need to talk with you about serious important stuff that doesn't even have anything to do with TWG.
SERIOUSLY>
Afrobean16 (11:53:43 AM): or you might be lying to me so I'll guard someone who if you're a wolf you would never wolf
TasselFoot (12:02:00 PM): right. but, regardless of who I am.... my point is valid.
Afrobean16 (12:02:08 PM): perhaps
It is sound logic, but he could have just been telling me that knowing that he wasn't going to wolf Tps.
PPS Tps being gone could have been BS. Don't trust the fact of him being "camping" as proof that he didn't send in a PM. It's not hard to not be on AIM for a long time, and set your FFR account to not show if you're online or not.
PPPS If I've forgotten anything or something... feel free to let me know. Remember; This is Afrobean.
Oh, I have something to say to the wolf amongst us. You are retarded. We have 2 for sure humans (one of whom is the guardian) and yet you go after someone who many believe may be the wolf. That was just plain stupid. You better kill me tonight (assuming there is another night) or I'll surely save someone else.Tps being gone could have been BS. Don't trust the fact of him being "camping" as proof that he didn't send in a PM. It's not hard to not be on AIM for a long time, and set your FFR account to not show if you're online or not.
PS to the wolf: If you're Tps, you're not retarded. You're just stupid for getting yourself into a position where you need to keep the guardian alive to avoid a lynch. Not that it matters anyway, you could have wolfed me, then went after Eric, then gone for Tass and explain that you hadn't died so that others would be suspicious of you.
Comment
Comment