TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CStarFlare
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 231

    #241
    Cstar, the reason I didn't JUST post it was to give people the option to say stuff privately, like you would in an AIM convo.
    "If you guys don't feel comfortable with posting stuff publically I'm willing to discuss things over PM or AIM. Feel free to talk to me any time."

    ^
    And they'd still have the option to talk to you privately.

    You did say that I didn't mind if we posted our responces in the thread, but the way you worded your PM implied that you really wanted a one-on-one kind of thing with everyone, instead of a group discussion.

    And I'm not really suspicious of anyone over anyone else right now. I'll work on that, but for now I don't have any significant suspicions. :/ (Which is why I'm still going about this; I have nothing better to post about but I'm trying to keep myself active so we don't have a repeat of my first game XD)
    Originally posted by taren
    O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #242
      I'll stick with my vote on Eric from day 1. Both from the actions on day 1, plus the further information and his responses on day 2, I see no reason to move my vote elsewhere.

      Also, it looks like we're going to get about 8 phantoms, unless you people vote within the next 85 minutes.
      RIP

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #243
        I didn't realize day ends in 85 minutes... wow.

        So like, I really don't know what to do here. Omegas posts have struck me as being odd, and not his usual self, but is that really enough to warrent a vote? I guess it will have to do, because i'm sure i'll be bitched at for voting randomly.

        Talismans PM's were kinda like, uhh, random. Bassicly was just poking for info

        Don't know what to think of TPS being saved, I think that actually rules out a few people...

        Meh, i've been busy with work and not interested, IM me if you want to talk, i'd be more than glad to

        Comment

        • ImEric12
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1952

          #244
          Oh, is the deadline tonight? I thought it was Wednesday at midnight.

          In that case... I guess I'll put my vote on Omega, but I'm not entirely sure of it =\

          Comment

          • ImEric12
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1952

            #245
            For the record, I didn't see LD's post until after I replied, so don't accuse me of bandwagonning off of him =\

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #246
              LD... Basically. doesn't the fix come with some sort of PhP spellcheck, cause damn do you need it.

              Bassicly... is that some sort of Cold Fish? an IcyBass?

              I digress.
              RIP

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #247
                Jesus, what is the big deal with eric and omega?

                Reasoning for eric is weak as hell (come on Tass) and I see NO reasoning for Omega.

                Talisman's PM thing was a little suspicious, but not necessarily wolfy.

                Ok, so safety vote for Tps. I'm not really suspicious of anyone, but I'm sure that Tps is a wolf

                Comment

                • ImEric12
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 1952

                  #248
                  Uhhh. Did you mean to say you're sure he's NOT a wolf? You're playing MS now and I don't feel like logging on to question you -_-.

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #249
                    Omega is my pick. I think I told you guys why like twice now.

                    In any case, it's because he is acting weird (unOmegalike, to be short), and he was using terrible, terrible logic and reasoning, possibly to shield another person (wasn't it Afrobean?) from blame (this last bit is slightly more sketchy).

                    If Omega dies and is not a wolf, I have some serious FURY UNLEASHING to do. With a 40% chance of THUNDER.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #250
                      the day ends today? I thought it was tomorrow.

                      well I'm going to stick with qreepy from yesterday. I really don't see anything he's done to make himself less suspicious, in my eyes.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #251
                        Afro, I'm too tired to give you my list of reasons on Eric. I'll do it tomorrow, as he isn't going to get lynched today. Plus, could you be more of a waste of space, seriously. Voting for TPS is this situation is the exact same thing as voting for yourself. What a god damn waste.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #252
                          Any shielding of me would be the whole "look at how at played last game as a wolf. he's playing totally different now so he must be human." argument. Pretty valid, but even I admit that it's not infallable.

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #253
                            Fuck school. Fuck it right up the buttocks.


                            In any case, I have no strong defense I can pull out of my ass with such little time left. Is my "kilga not a wolf" reasoning dumb? You bet. But I bet it's not wrong. You could say it's a wee bit like a gambling. That's really all I can say. And I stand by voting reasons when I voted for Vash day 1.

                            And my vote for today?
                            Honestly, I don't sense alot wrong with most of the people that have been brought under suspicion. And even when I do, I can usually relate with the stuff that makes the person suspicious from other games I've played. Unless there was a "HansSky is going to be gone for a while" message I missed, I would really like to hear from him, seeing as how he voted for mead day 1 and hasn't spoken up for a while.

                            That's all I gotta say. Sorry if I disappointed you.

                            P.S. Clever idea, talisman, with the PM thing. I'll send you a message back quickly.

                            Comment

                            • roopert
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2004
                              • 149

                              #254
                              Wow, i had no idea day is almost up. I vote Talismans mainly because that PM he sent out made stand out a great deal in my eyes.

                              Not sure how Omega acted in games past in contrast to this game. Would someone mind elaborating a bit on that for me?

                              Comment

                              • QreepyBORIS
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 7454

                                #255
                                Wait...you're sure that Tps is a wolf? The wolves must have been pretty damn sure about their little gambit of wolfing him. I mean, if it worked, that would be a great plan, but it seems like something way too risky to do in the beginning of the game. If the guardian decided to pick themselves, or, say, Tass, then the wolves would be one down in the hole. But I mean, if Tps were a wolf that was guarded and wolfed, that would be an extraordinarily good result for the wolves.

                                I still think it's a bit unlikely. If Tps were a wolf, the wolves might have done the safe thing and killed Hans or Tass or someone else like them.

                                Signature subject to change.

                                THE ZERRRRRG.

                                Comment

                                Working...