TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #601
    Fake camping? You guys are extreme. I'll see if I can scan some proof.

    Afro, care to post these conversations that change everything? They must be the holy grail of aim conversations to prove myself wolf, so, do it up.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #602
      my vote stays how it is... call me a sucker but I kinda believe the camping story. Although if hadn't gone camping I'd be all over him.

      I'll be back wednesday evening at the earliest. hopefully to find the game over.

      for now it's to sleep and then off to the barren wilderness of minnesota I go.

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #603
        I believe the camping story as well, but he could have just PM'd eb with his kill before he left to ensure that someone died that round. So even if he were camping, and I think he was, it would not matter.

        Not so sure if Tps is a wolf, though, is the thing. Yes, it is possible he is one, but I am not certain to any degree that he is.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #604
          Damnit, why doesn't anyone listen to me?

          I'm going to laugh at you guys and call you newbs in post game when Tps wins. Seriously.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #605
            Oh, by the way, this was Tps "proof" of having been camping. An activities list that could easily be fake as hell. Also:

            (21:18:27) Tps222: One sec, never used this scanner before.
            ...
            (22:52:28) Tps222: OK.[I recieved the image within a minute or two of this message being sent]

            More than an hour and a half. How could it not be fake?

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #606
              Good job skipping the part where I said I had no access to the scanner untill when I sent it to you.

              If you guys want proof, tell me something that would be legit.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #607
                Qreepy - 1 (talisman)
                talisman - 1 (Qreepy)
                TPS - 1 (Afro)

                You have the rest of day to fix this 3-way tie.
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #608
                  Well, I'm acting on my plan. I know that Eric, afro and myself are human, so either way I lynch Qreepy and Talisman doesn't matter. So, I'll go for Talisman today, since Qreepy has been more productive.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #609
                    Tps, do you really want me posting our whole log?

                    I thought I'd spare everyone the few minutes of relevence before and the hour and a half after.

                    I can't right this minute, but later, I will post the entire log from yesterday.

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #610
                      Uhm, if there's evidence in the log, then I suggest you post it. I can't see a reason in not posting it, so, yes.

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #611
                        Tps7910 (12:34:33 PM): Back.
                        This is Afrobean (12:34:48 PM): even if you're the wolf, I'm pretty sure you can get away with wolfing me
                        This is Afrobean (12:34:59 PM): I sent that before but I don't think you got it
                        Tps7910 (12:35:37 PM): Ok.
                        This is Afrobean (12:35:48 PM): just saying, feel free to wolf me now
                        Tps7910 (12:36:05 PM): You are one paranoid person there.
                        Tps7910 (12:36:08 PM): Relax.
                        Tps7910 (12:36:38 PM): You have been thinking about this game for too long, camping did wonders for me.
                        This is Afrobean (12:37:51 PM): yea I bet it did
                        This is Afrobean (12:37:57 PM): did you get any photos?
                        Tps7910 (12:38:20 PM): No.
                        Tps7910 (12:38:30 PM): Do you want evidence or something?
                        This is Afrobean (12:38:51 PM): evidence that you aren't lying about going camping
                        Tps7910 (12:39:12 PM): Well, I have a parking ticket I may be able to scan with teh campgroudns name and date on it.
                        This is Afrobean (12:39:27 PM): haha
                        This is Afrobean (12:39:28 PM): do it
                        Tps7910 (12:39:35 PM): I don't know if I can.
                        Tps7910 (12:39:38 PM): I'm going to have to find it
                        This is Afrobean is away at 12:50:57 PM.
                        Tps7910 (1:45:24 PM): Hey.
                        This is Afrobean (1:46:59 PM): hay
                        Tps7910 (1:47:26 PM): Any other alternatives then the plan you posted?
                        This is Afrobean (1:47:35 PM): I dunno
                        This is Afrobean (1:47:46 PM): I guess we could skip lynching Qreepy
                        Tps7910 (1:47:50 PM): It works for me
                        This is Afrobean (1:47:51 PM): and go for Talisman now
                        This is Afrobean (1:48:00 PM): but I dunno
                        Tps7910 (1:48:26 PM): You're not a wolf, I'm not a wolf, Eric isn't, so it's either Qreepy or Talisman in my mind.
                        Tps7910 (1:48:34 PM): So any order doesnt matter.
                        Tps7910 (1:48:47 PM): Unless one of them gets wolfed, then its wtf
                        This is Afrobean (1:49:09 PM): but then there's the off chance of you
                        This is Afrobean (1:49:16 PM): but liek I said you deserve it if you are the wolf
                        Tps7910 (1:49:22 PM): This is in my mind though.
                        This is Afrobean (1:49:27 PM): ya
                        This is Afrobean (1:49:35 PM): one of them won't get wolfed though
                        This is Afrobean (1:49:39 PM): unless they're retarded
                        This is Afrobean (1:50:01 PM): the wolf that is
                        This is Afrobean (1:50:11 PM): but the wolf has already proven themself to be stupid for not wolfing me
                        Tps7910 (1:50:19 PM): Well, I would rather kill Talisman first.
                        This is Afrobean (1:50:24 PM): and instead going for someone who is kinda suspicious
                        This is Afrobean (1:50:32 PM): why talisman first?
                        Tps7910 (1:50:48 PM): Qreepy is thinking more critcally this game.
                        This is Afrobean (1:50:56 PM): yea Qreepy's been talking to me too
                        This is Afrobean (1:51:04 PM): and he hasn't even been pressuring me to not vote him
                        This is Afrobean (1:51:17 PM): Talisman jumped on Qreepy early today, didn't he?
                        Tps7910 (1:51:35 PM): I think so.
                        Tps7910 (1:58:36 PM): Well, I have to go to some fair thing.
                        Tps7910 (1:58:45 PM): So I'm going to be out for a while.
                        Tps7910 (1:58:53 PM): Should I wait on voting?
                        This is Afrobean (1:59:21 PM): yes
                        This is Afrobean (1:59:23 PM): defintiely
                        This is Afrobean (1:59:26 PM): don't vote
                        This is Afrobean (1:59:37 PM): feel free to place an unnofficial vote like I did though
                        This is Afrobean (1:59:45 PM): ie don't bold who you're voting for
                        This is Afrobean (1:59:54 PM): just say that you want to vote them
                        This is Afrobean returned at 2:05:28 PM.
                        This is Afrobean is away at 4:00:04 PM.
                        This is Afrobean returned at 5:32:32 PM.
                        This is Afrobean is away at 5:39:44 PM.
                        This is Afrobean returned at 8:41:46 PM.
                        This is Afrobean is no longer idle at 8:42:16 PM.
                        Tps7910 (9:29:01 PM): Ugh, I got kicked off my comp with the scanner untill 10.
                        Tps7910 (9:29:10 PM): So untill then, I'm powerless.
                        This is Afrobean (9:29:16 PM): ok
                        This is Afrobean (9:29:20 PM): just get it whenever you can
                        Tps7910 (9:29:30 PM): Though, will it make any difference?
                        This is Afrobean (9:29:41 PM): yes
                        This is Afrobean (9:29:47 PM): as long as the evidence is for real
                        This is Afrobean (9:31:54 PM): I sent the PM
                        Tps7910 (9:31:54 PM): Got the PM
                        This is Afrobean (9:31:57 PM): haha
                        This is Afrobean (9:32:03 PM): fucking creepy
                        Tps7910 (9:32:38 PM): Can you explain to me why I would kill all these people that screw me over when I die if I was a wolf?
                        This is Afrobean (9:32:58 PM): just so you can say "but I'd never do that because it'd screw me over"
                        This is Afrobean (9:33:12 PM): because that reason makes so much sense it'd be widely accepted
                        Tps7910 (9:33:21 PM): Why just not do it in the first place.
                        Tps7910 (9:33:29 PM): You don't do it to say you wouldn
                        This is Afrobean (9:33:38 PM): because you'd gain trust that way
                        Tps7910 (9:33:53 PM): Killing dAnce would be wayyy too risky.
                        Tps7910 (9:33:59 PM): and Tass was one of the only ones on my side,
                        This is Afrobean (9:34:00 PM): if you have legit sounding framing reasons, it makes you seem even more human
                        Tps7910 (9:34:13 PM): Tass keept preaching my humanity
                        Tps7910 (9:34:19 PM): and was suspicious amog the others.
                        This is Afrobean (9:34:21 PM): actually tass said you were on his list above others
                        Tps7910 (9:34:26 PM): With so few days, why would I do that.
                        This is Afrobean (9:34:42 PM): you were right in the middle of his list if I remember correctly
                        Tps7910 (9:34:53 PM): People were more suspicious of him then me.
                        Tps7910 (9:35:05 PM): If I were a wolf, I would ride out everyone more suspicious then me.
                        Tps7910 (9:35:12 PM): Try to last the homestretch.
                        This is Afrobean (9:35:48 PM): Honestly, my gut is telling me you're a wolf more than logic at this point
                        This is Afrobean (9:35:58 PM): you've got LOTS of evidence of your humanity
                        This is Afrobean (9:36:05 PM): that you're brought up yourself
                        This is Afrobean (9:36:10 PM): which lessens it's meaning
                        Tps7910 (9:36:25 PM): One question
                        This is Afrobean (9:36:42 PM): k
                        Tps7910 (9:36:59 PM): (18:04:30) Afrobean: Talisman isn't a wolf though either because he wouldn't have confronted me if he was a wolf
                        (18:04:44) Afrobean: He would have just waited til the next night and wolfed me

                        Tps7910 (9:37:17 PM): Thats a bit of a duble standard
                        This is Afrobean (9:37:33 PM): if you notice I've been flipflopping on talisman though
                        Tps7910 (9:37:34 PM): He couldnt have keept you alive to prove his humanity?
                        This is Afrobean (9:37:42 PM): why risk it?
                        Tps7910 (9:37:42 PM): It's the same with me.
                        This is Afrobean (9:37:46 PM): why not just kill me?
                        Tps7910 (9:37:52 PM): Why would I risk killing them>
                        Tps7910 (9:37:56 PM): dAnce and Tass
                        This is Afrobean (9:38:02 PM): because you gain trust from it
                        Tps7910 (9:38:09 PM): So would Talisman
                        This is Afrobean (9:38:13 PM): from killing me?
                        Tps7910 (9:38:13 PM): but he is human when he does it
                        Tps7910 (9:38:15 PM): No
                        Tps7910 (9:38:18 PM): Keeping you alive
                        This is Afrobean (9:38:22 PM): o
                        This is Afrobean (9:38:28 PM): but he wouldn't have thought of that
                        Tps7910 (9:38:32 PM): Why not.
                        This is Afrobean (9:38:35 PM): talisman isn't that bright
                        Tps7910 (9:38:39 PM): It's common sense.
                        This is Afrobean (9:38:44 PM): no it's not
                        This is Afrobean (9:38:56 PM): he'd be putting himself out on the line by letting me know he knows
                        Tps7910 (9:39:13 PM): Keeps you alive, manipulates you to vote for who he wnts, has someone to defend him, proves humanity
                        Tps7910 (9:39:26 PM): Killing you would not help him at all.
                        This is Afrobean (9:39:40 PM): well, honestly, I see talisman as human now because of his suicide campaign for if Qreepy comes back human
                        Tps7910 (9:39:51 PM): Why.
                        Tps7910 (9:39:54 PM): Easy bluff
                        Tps7910 (9:39:56 PM): Kilga did it
                        Tps7910 (9:40:04 PM): "If you kill me, I'll resign from staff"
                        This is Afrobean (9:40:29 PM): yea, but he'd be lynched tommorow
                        This is Afrobean (9:40:44 PM): it's stupid to put yourself on the line like that if you're the last wolf
                        This is Afrobean (9:40:52 PM): it's pointless to risk losing the game
                        Tps7910 (9:40:57 PM): Not when you are on the chopping block like that
                        Tps7910 (9:41:00 PM): He almost got insta'd
                        This is Afrobean (9:41:07 PM): because odds are the least intelligent peopel will be left tommorow
                        This is Afrobean (9:41:23 PM): and tehy'd be like "ok tlaisman said we should lynch him if Qreepy was human so you dead"
                        Tps7910 (9:41:25 PM): So then why not lynch me tommorow, if all you are acting on is your gut
                        This is Afrobean (9:41:45 PM): becaue I'll be dead tommorow
                        Tps7910 (9:41:46 PM): Go for a logic pick today then.
                        This is Afrobean (9:42:10 PM): Honestly, I feel that both qreepy and talisman are human
                        Tps7910 (9:42:13 PM): At least with a logic pick, you can see who bandwagons and sych
                        This is Afrobean (9:42:23 PM): the wolf wouldn't want to out in the open like that
                        This is Afrobean (9:42:27 PM): esp so close to winning
                        Tps7910 (9:42:30 PM): But I would
                        Tps7910 (9:42:31 PM): wtf
                        Tps7910 (9:42:41 PM): Yea, lets kill Tass and dAnce, so close to winning
                        Tps7910 (9:42:46 PM): to put myself out there
                        This is Afrobean (9:42:57 PM): but you have the excuse of being framed
                        This is Afrobean (9:43:13 PM): honestly, I don't care if it's a double standard
                        Tps7910 (9:43:17 PM): The risks outweigh the benefits
                        This is Afrobean (9:43:18 PM): it's just how I feel
                        Tps7910 (9:43:23 PM): I've been through this the whole game
                        Tps7910 (9:43:44 PM): Those plans have more risks then benefits, in which the risks are greater then the benefitts.
                        This is Afrobean (9:44:30 PM): yea, but with the logic of "the risks outweigh..." it makes it seem you're human
                        This is Afrobean (9:44:41 PM): what's to stop it from all being a lie?
                        Tps7910 (9:44:56 PM): you are thinking backwards in everything
                        This is Afrobean (9:45:01 PM): meh
                        Tps7910 (9:45:16 PM): i dont double reverse pyshcology everything
                        This is Afrobean (9:45:17 PM): reverse engineering does wonders sometimes
                        Tps7910 (9:45:19 PM): it's not worth it
                        Tps7910 (9:45:30 PM): But
                        Tps7910 (9:45:34 PM): Do it the whole game?
                        Tps7910 (9:45:37 PM): The same trend
                        Tps7910 (9:45:40 PM): of screwing me over
                        Tps7910 (9:45:45 PM): and relying on the same excuse
                        This is Afrobean (9:46:13 PM): look man
                        This is Afrobean (9:46:26 PM): you seem much less human than qreepy and talisman in my mind
                        This is Afrobean (9:46:31 PM): therefore I'm going to vote you
                        Tps7910 (9:47:11 PM): Well, in my mind
                        Tps7910 (9:47:16 PM): You, Eric and I are human
                        Tps7910 (9:47:22 PM): so I lynch Qreepy and talisman
                        This is Afrobean (9:47:58 PM): well, good luck on that
                        This is Afrobean (9:48:06 PM): because either way, it's still 2/3 odds
                        This is Afrobean (9:48:13 PM): which is good enough for me to not really care
                        Tps7910 (9:49:25 PM): Ok, so explain why everyone is human, minus yourself and eric
                        This is Afrobean (9:49:47 PM): Talisman for his suicide thing
                        This is Afrobean (9:50:02 PM): Qreepy for talking to me on AIM, but not trying to convince me to not vote him
                        This is Afrobean (9:50:06 PM): (ie what you're doing)
                        Tps7910 (9:50:13 PM): THose are retarded reasons
                        This is Afrobean (9:50:14 PM): uh... who else is there?
                        This is Afrobean (9:50:16 PM): is that it?
                        Tps7910 (9:50:18 PM): Yes
                        Tps7910 (9:50:28 PM): Those are dumb reasons
                        Tps7910 (9:50:30 PM): all gut feelings
                        This is Afrobean (9:50:31 PM): well both of those are things humans would do
                        This is Afrobean (9:50:34 PM): and not wolfs
                        Tps7910 (9:50:35 PM): no evidence
                        Tps7910 (9:50:42 PM): I have evidence of my humanity
                        Tps7910 (9:50:45 PM): yet that makes me wolfy
                        Tps7910 (9:50:52 PM): but gut feelings make you human
                        This is Afrobean (9:50:56 PM): your evidence is easily false tyhough
                        Tps7910 (9:51:05 PM): but gut feelings are much more reliable
                        This is Afrobean (9:51:28 PM): for me, yes they are
                        Tps7910 (9:51:38 PM): Statisticly speaking, I am 2nd most human at this point
                        This is Afrobean (9:51:45 PM): last game, I pegged eb as a blue before the game even started
                        This is Afrobean (9:51:52 PM): just off of feeling
                        Tps7910 (9:51:56 PM): You know him
                        This is Afrobean (9:51:56 PM): no
                        Tps7910 (9:51:58 PM): thats diff
                        This is Afrobean (9:52:02 PM): it's eric and I
                        This is Afrobean (9:52:05 PM): then you
                        Tps7910 (9:52:12 PM): Not when you look at evidence
                        This is Afrobean (9:52:20 PM): dude
                        Tps7910 (9:52:23 PM): Stats say I am more human then you
                        This is Afrobean (9:52:23 PM): eric was saved
                        Tps7910 (9:52:28 PM): As I was
                        This is Afrobean (9:52:28 PM): HOW?
                        Tps7910 (9:52:35 PM): Ok
                        This is Afrobean (9:52:35 PM): if I wasn't telling the truth about bein blue
                        This is Afrobean (9:52:39 PM): i'd be lynched by now
                        This is Afrobean (9:52:44 PM): holy crap man
                        Tps7910 (9:52:46 PM): Saved, set up, set up, set up
                        Tps7910 (9:52:52 PM): outweighs
                        Tps7910 (9:52:58 PM): claims to be guardian
                        Tps7910 (9:53:02 PM): it could be Talisman
                        This is Afrobean (9:53:04 PM): no
                        Tps7910 (9:53:10 PM): I'm not saying you arent
                        This is Afrobean (9:53:15 PM): because talisman would have exposed me
                        This is Afrobean (9:53:15 PM): duh
                        Tps7910 (9:53:20 PM): Just, if you did it stats wise, I beat out you
                        This is Afrobean (9:53:52 PM): no
                        This is Afrobean (9:53:55 PM): you don't
                        Tps7910 (9:53:58 PM): Well, i think Talisman is the wolf, and I am not changing off it.
                        This is Afrobean (9:54:02 PM): fine
                        Tps7910 (9:54:06 PM): All you have on him
                        Tps7910 (9:54:08 PM): is that ploy
                        Tps7910 (9:54:13 PM): one thing
                        This is Afrobean (9:54:13 PM): I never planned on talking you into voting yourself anyway
                        Tps7910 (9:54:15 PM): makes him human
                        Tps7910 (9:54:22 PM): you wouldnt mind if I did
                        This is Afrobean (9:54:27 PM): and his coming out to me about figuring out my role
                        This is Afrobean (9:54:35 PM): and that I didn't die after he found out
                        Tps7910 (9:54:46 PM): Reasons why he wouldnt kill you
                        Tps7910 (9:55:02 PM): You may have told people that Talisman knew, you dies, he dies.
                        Tps7910 (9:55:11 PM): Keeping you alive almost proves his humanity
                        Tps7910 (9:55:17 PM): has someone to defend him
                        Tps7910 (9:55:21 PM): could manipulate you
                        This is Afrobean (9:55:29 PM): yea I've heard that already
                        Tps7910 (9:55:30 PM): all the same things that apply to me
                        Tps7910 (9:55:34 PM): but they make me wolfy
                        This is Afrobean (9:55:38 PM): I was just saying all the stuff that points to him being human
                        Tps7910 (9:55:47 PM): BUT THEY MAKE ME WOLF?
                        Tps7910 (9:55:54 PM): WHAT LOGIC IS THAT
                        This is Afrobean (9:55:56 PM): I already said I don't care if it's a double standard
                        This is Afrobean (9:56:08 PM): listen man
                        This is Afrobean (9:56:11 PM): you need to relax
                        Tps7910 (9:56:13 PM): Then what makes me more wolfy then him
                        This is Afrobean (9:56:19 PM): you dying isn't necessarily a loss
                        This is Afrobean (9:56:23 PM): unless you're the wolf
                        Tps7910 (9:56:33 PM): I WANT TO WIN.
                        Tps7910 (9:56:42 PM): KILLING ME WILL MAKE US LOSE.
                        This is Afrobean (9:56:42 PM): you will win if the team wins
                        This is Afrobean (9:56:47 PM): no it will not
                        Tps7910 (9:56:50 PM): Yes.
                        This is Afrobean (9:56:52 PM): we still have another day
                        Tps7910 (9:56:59 PM): Who will you go after?
                        Tps7910 (9:57:05 PM): Everyone else is human to you
                        Tps7910 (9:57:11 PM): Without a doubt
                        This is Afrobean (9:57:14 PM): it doesn't matter
                        This is Afrobean (9:57:18 PM): I'll be dead
                        Tps7910 (9:57:23 PM): Great position
                        This is Afrobean (9:57:24 PM): and if I don't die tonight
                        This is Afrobean (9:57:36 PM): I will personally beat up the last wolf for putting me through this
                        Tps7910 (9:58:01 PM): the funny thing is
                        Tps7910 (9:58:14 PM): You have flipped flopped on me several times
                        Tps7910 (9:58:42 PM): He is human, logic outweighs gut; Wolf, my gut says so; human wolf etc
                        This is Afrobean (9:58:56 PM): yea I know
                        Tps7910 (9:59:00 PM): You have one of those angel devil things on your shoulder
                        Tps7910 (9:59:04 PM): TPS IS HUMAN
                        Tps7910 (9:59:08 PM): No, TPS IS WOLF
                        This is Afrobean (9:59:20 PM): yea I do
                        Tps7910 (9:59:24 PM): Do you have arguements with yourself or something?
                        This is Afrobean (9:59:28 PM): actually I likely am somewhat insane
                        Tps7910 (10:12:44 PM): Yes, my demonic sister has relinquished the scanner-abbilitized comp
                        Tps7910 (10:12:47 PM): brb


                        Not sure if that's everything, saw the IM box open, and just copied and pasted it all here.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #612
                          That's not all I would have posted, but sadly, my sister has infested my computer with spy ware while I was at school. I can only do anything on this computer on another login, so I can't access my logs. I guess Tps's posting of it will have to do unless I manage to get this problem straightened out before the end of the day... which is... midnight tonight, isn't it?

                          That probably won't happen.

                          The points that I think really stand out from the convo:
                          Tps7910 (9:51:38 PM): Statisticly speaking, I am 2nd most human at this point
                          This is Afrobean (9:51:45 PM): last game, I pegged eb as a blue before the game even started
                          This is Afrobean (9:51:52 PM): just off of feeling
                          Tps7910 (9:51:56 PM): You know him
                          This is Afrobean (9:51:56 PM): no
                          Tps7910 (9:51:58 PM): thats diff
                          This is Afrobean (9:52:02 PM): it's eric and I
                          This is Afrobean (9:52:05 PM): then you
                          Tps7910 (9:52:12 PM): Not when you look at evidence
                          This is Afrobean (9:52:20 PM): dude
                          Tps7910 (9:52:23 PM): Stats say I am more human then you
                          This is Afrobean (9:52:23 PM): eric was saved
                          Tps7910 (9:52:28 PM): As I was
                          This is Afrobean (9:52:28 PM): HOW?
                          Tps7910 (9:52:35 PM): Ok
                          This is Afrobean (9:52:35 PM): if I wasn't telling the truth about bein blue
                          This is Afrobean (9:52:39 PM): i'd be lynched by now
                          This is Afrobean (9:52:44 PM): holy crap man
                          Tps7910 (9:52:46 PM): Saved, set up, set up, set up
                          Tps7910 (9:52:52 PM): outweighs
                          Tps7910 (9:52:58 PM): claims to be guardian
                          Tps7910 (9:53:02 PM): it could be Talisman
                          This is Afrobean (9:53:04 PM): no
                          Tps7910 (9:53:10 PM): I'm not saying you arent
                          This is Afrobean (9:53:15 PM): because talisman would have exposed me
                          This is Afrobean (9:53:15 PM): duh
                          Tps7910 (9:53:20 PM): Just, if you did it stats wise, I beat out you
                          This is Afrobean (9:53:52 PM): no
                          This is Afrobean (9:53:55 PM): you don't
                          And:
                          Tps7910 (9:56:33 PM): I WANT TO WIN.
                          Tps7910 (9:56:42 PM): KILLING ME WILL MAKE US LOSE.
                          This is Afrobean (9:56:42 PM): you will win if the team wins
                          This is Afrobean (9:56:47 PM): no it will not

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #613
                            Heh, Tps, that convo looks strikingly like the one he had with me. I think we talked about this briefly.



                            Just curious, Afro, but why are you so sure it's not Eric who is not the wolf? Didn't he come to you to ask to be guarded, much like Tps did? And would it not make much more sense to ask to be guarded later in the game, when he wasn't suspected?

                            How did Eric know that he was going to die? Did he tell you who he got the vibes from? Did he tell you who, even, or why specifically?


                            Or did you just happen to guard him that night, without him making any mention of being guarded? This is deathly important.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #614
                              Tps7910 (9:53:58 PM): Well, i think Talisman is the wolf, and I am not changing off it.
                              This is Afrobean (9:54:02 PM): fine
                              Tps7910 (9:54:06 PM): All you have on him
                              Tps7910 (9:54:08 PM): is that ploy
                              Tps7910 (9:54:13 PM): one thing
                              This is Afrobean (9:54:13 PM): I never planned on talking you into voting yourself anyway
                              Tps7910 (9:54:15 PM): makes him human
                              Tps7910 (9:54:22 PM): you wouldnt mind if I did
                              This is Afrobean (9:54:27 PM): and his coming out to me about figuring out my role
                              This is Afrobean (9:54:35 PM): and that I didn't die after he found out
                              Tps7910 (9:54:46 PM): Reasons why he wouldnt kill you
                              Tps7910 (9:55:02 PM): You may have told people that Talisman knew, you dies, he dies.
                              Tps7910 (9:55:11 PM): Keeping you alive almost proves his humanity
                              Tps7910 (9:55:17 PM): has someone to defend him
                              Tps7910 (9:55:21 PM): could manipulate you
                              This is Afrobean (9:55:29 PM): yea I've heard that already
                              Tps7910 (9:55:30 PM): all the same things that apply to me
                              Tps7910 (9:55:34 PM): but they make me wolfy
                              This is Afrobean (9:55:38 PM): I was just saying all the stuff that points to him being human
                              Tps7910 (9:55:47 PM): BUT THEY MAKE ME WOLF?
                              Tps7910 (9:55:54 PM): WHAT LOGIC IS THAT
                              This is Afrobean (9:55:56 PM): I already said I don't care if it's a double standard
                              This is Afrobean (9:56:08 PM): listen man
                              This is Afrobean (9:56:11 PM): you need to relax
                              Tps7910 (9:56:13 PM): Then what makes me more wolfy then him
                              This is Afrobean (9:56:19 PM): you dying isn't necessarily a loss
                              This is Afrobean (9:56:23 PM): unless you're the wolf
                              Tps7910 (9:56:33 PM): I WANT TO WIN.
                              Tps7910 (9:56:42 PM): KILLING ME WILL MAKE US LOSE.
                              This is Afrobean (9:56:42 PM): you will win if the team wins
                              This is Afrobean (9:56:47 PM): no it will not
                              Tps7910 (9:56:50 PM): Yes.
                              This is Afrobean (9:56:52 PM): we still have another day
                              Tps7910 (9:56:59 PM): Who will you go after?
                              Tps7910 (9:57:05 PM): Everyone else is human to you
                              Tps7910 (9:57:11 PM): Without a doubt
                              This is Afrobean (9:57:14 PM): it doesn't matter
                              This is Afrobean (9:57:18 PM): I'll be dead
                              Tps7910 (9:57:23 PM): Great position
                              This is Afrobean (9:57:24 PM): and if I don't die tonight
                              This is Afrobean (9:57:36 PM): I will personally beat up the last wolf for putting me through this
                              Tps7910 (9:58:01 PM): the funny thing is
                              Tps7910 (9:58:14 PM): You have flipped flopped on me several times
                              Tps7910 (9:58:42 PM): He is human, logic outweighs gut; Wolf, my gut says so; human wolf etc
                              This is Afrobean (9:58:56 PM): yea I know
                              Tps7910 (9:59:00 PM): You have one of those angel devil things on your shoulder
                              Tps7910 (9:59:04 PM): TPS IS HUMAN
                              Tps7910 (9:59:08 PM): No, TPS IS WOLF
                              This is Afrobean (9:59:20 PM): yea I do
                              Tps7910 (9:59:24 PM): Do you have arguements with yourself or something?
                              This is Afrobean (9:59:28 PM): actually I likely am somewhat insane

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #615
                                I never told eric I'd guard him. I never even hinted at it.

                                And a last wolf who would attack themself HOPING to be guarded, totally deserves the win.

                                Comment

                                Working...