TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #346
    Yeah guys, good job reading.

    PS: 27 hours left, and you're still on the same page as yesterday. GO GO GO GO GO PEOPLEZ!!
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #347
      Well, Tass, voting CStar as such is a bit of a longshot, in my opinion. Using the fact that he did not vote for Omega is a little bit goofy, too. A lot of people did not.

      Also, you have seemed to be much less active and have somewhat less insight and strategy than in other games(or so I percieve). What gives?

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #348
        Afro: I have my reasons as to why I didn't include that possibility. I'd wager CStar isn't the guardian....

        Qreepy: a, I've been busy with my business. b, I think I used up all my insight on day 1. c, refer back to a as to why I haven't been diving into the whole mess behind Omega and him being a wolf, who he accused, and who he voted for & who voted for him.

        I will be out all day tomorrow working on the business.... but if I'm alive on Day 4, I promise I'll do some research into it. And you can quote me on that.
        RIP

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #349
          Sorry for missing that bit. I've said a billion times, I'm bad with rules. I'm the type of person that forced teachers to beat every instruction involving the standardized tests to death.

          Originally posted by evilbutterfly
          you're still on the same page as yesterday
          More like you started the next page

          Anyway, things still need to be moving along more quickly. roopert hasn't posted since day 2, and maybe he'll post as little as he can to get by, but not if I can help it > Seriously though, he hasn't posted much. Now I understand why Talisman wanted people to speak up.

          edit:
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          if I'm alive on Day 4, I promise I'll do some research into it.
          quot'd

          Comment

          • ImEric12
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1952

            #350
            Yeah, I suppose if I had to pick the person most ringing my suspicion bells, it'd be roopert.

            I hate to just vote for him, but I'm not sure how active I'll be tomorrow, so that may just be a temp vote.

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #351
              Since when are wolves ever inactive, guys? They aren't the ones who get so easily bored with the game....

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #352
                Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                Since when are wolves ever inactive, guys? They aren't the ones who get so easily bored with the game....
                It's not a matter of being innactive. It's a matter of not posting much. I'm pretty sure I made use of this technique to a degree last game. Only the craftiest of wolveses would allow themselves to be out and about. Therefore, people who don't post much have a higher likelihood of being a wolf than someone who posts many times every day.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #353
                  I can name just as many times that wolves have been inactive as humans.... well, maybe not as many. But, proportionally.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #354
                    So, yea... the point of that was: I don't put any stock in inactivity. Just that it pisses me off, cause no one can get a read on you either way, human OR wolf.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #355
                      that's what I uesd to think, until my first game when shox didn't show up until like day 6 or something rediculous.

                      I want to hold off voting until I see what flux, cstar, and hans have to say.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #356
                        ps my post was directed at afro.

                        also I'm going to be at work for most of tomorrow, so forgive me if I don't get on until like nine o clock.

                        Comment

                        • roopert
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 149

                          #357
                          Yeah... Sorry I haven't been active very much. If anyone has me on their buddy list they will notice I've had an away message up all most all of the time. Tonight was a Friday night after the first week of school and I went out. I am just getting home now near midnight. So, I guess if not posting a grip of posts makes me a wolf, then posting a grip of posts with little content such as danceguy will make me appear human? ok....

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #358
                            Notice that you only have two votes on you, and Eric said his could be a temp vote if he was active today. I'm liking the attacks man 8)

                            I haven't been on AIM in awhile, so I would assume what you say about being gone is true. I do think it's odd how your post changed directions at the end. For most of it, it's about being sorry for being inactive and why you were away. Then the last sentence just sounds like frustration over the fact that you have two votes.

                            Now that this has been cleared up, though, I would like something better than this to vote on. Start posting, people D: (ps: I'm talking to you, CStar / Flux / nforcer (pps all the people that replaced people lol))

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #359
                              My inactivity is due to having nothing to say. But, one thing I don't think was mentioned...

                              I think afro is human. I was thinking about how last game, he was a wolf, yet acted genuinely human. he said he'd play like that every game. Now, this game, he is, on the contrary, playing completely differently. Unless he's pulling a big reverse-psychology stunt, the signs point to human.

                              Now, I don't know who to vote for, but eric's bandwagon vote does not sit well with me, yet I don't think it points to wolf. I'm still thinking about Talisman's PM, but I don't think that's more wolf that human, as I thought about it. Tass seems human, etc. etc. I really don't know who the wolves could be. I see no evidence.

                              If I had to vote right now, it would be for Qreepy, a gut feeling that just came to me. Qreepy mentions something about "wolves being inactive". Everybody would look at other inactives and not him, right? I don't know. I'm pulling stuff out of my ass because I have no better option.

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • ImEric12
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 1952

                                #360
                                I think Qreepy has pretty well proven his humanity... he was the first one to show any suspicion at all against Omega, and the way he didn't wasn't exaclty a background try-not-to-be-noticed kind of suspicion, he seemed like he really wanted to convince people.

                                I guess if he is a wolf, it was a clever move on the wolves part, but I can't see them sacrificing someone like that.

                                Comment

                                Working...