TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #256
    I like how qreepy just said "When omega turns up human tomorrow, I've already written an excuse to use against accusations of wolfishness."

    course omega could be a wolf, I guess. I really don't see where you guys are getting the behavior thing from.... I read him as acting the way I expect him to act, but whatever.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #257
      Originally posted by Tass
      Voting for TPS is this situation is the exact same thing as voting for yourself. What a god damn waste.
      Not really. He could very easily be a wolf in this situation:

      Tps finds out he'll be guarded. He then sends a PM to wolf himself becuase he knows he'll be saved. In this case a wolf would be accepted as surely human which is just plain terrible.

      I think this situation is 100% possible and unless eb comes in and says he won't allow wolves to wolf themselves, I'll stick by the idea that it's plausible.

      I'd love to talk with Tps about this, and I tried to talk with him yesterday, but he never responded. Has he even posted since he first said he was in contact with the blues?

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #258
        Disregard my last post.

        I missed the Afro's winky face, and the "Safety vote" bit.

        >_>

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #259
          he said he had somewhere urgent to be, as I recall.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #260
            There are alot of things where I'll say... "if they did that, they deserve to win." This is one of those situations. Only once have the wolves attempted to wolf themselves and get guarded... and it didn't work. If they pull it off, they deserve to win.

            With that said, you MUST accept TPS as human, 99.9%... good enough for the blues, good enough for me, good enough for anyone.

            So yea... voting TPS is useless.



            Also, Qreepy: wth... I was under the imression the vote on TPS was a BS safety vote that is useless... although Afro's reply makes me wonder. But, if what I think is the case, then Afro's comments were sarcasm, which apparently went right over your head.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #261
              Also, did no one else notice Afro's "homemade pip"? It lists TWG 19 as a win as a wolf... which could be a HUGE mistake, as he won TWG XVIII as a wolf... or it could be damn ballsy.
              RIP

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #262
                Read my post above yours. >_>

                I skimmed. I admit it.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #263
                  Whoa, Tass, that's true.

                  He could just be wrong though.

                  But whoa. That's quite a little mistake to make.

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #264
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    Also, did no one else notice Afro's "homemade pip"? It lists TWG 19 as a win as a wolf... which could be a HUGE mistake, as he won TWG XVIII as a wolf... or it could be damn ballsy.
                    Oops I uploaded the wrong one. I put the wrong number then I went back and redid it but I guess I uploaded the original without noticing.


                    Note that if I were a wolf this game and being "ballsy" I would have put two wolf victories in there; one for this game and one for last game.

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #265
                      That wouldn't be ballsy; it would be stupid. Making a "mistake" would be ballsy.

                      But yeah, I don't really think you're a wolf necessarily at this point.

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #266
                        I was mostly joking around...

                        also, that is so horribly wrong its not even funny. XIIX is not a roman numeral. it is XVIII, as I listed it above.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • QreepyBORIS
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 7454

                          #267
                          He probably knows...

                          I think it's a joke signature, man.

                          Signature subject to change.

                          THE ZERRRRRG.

                          Comment

                          • CStarFlare
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 231

                            #268
                            Tps finds out he'll be guarded.
                            The only way Tps could find out that he was guarded before morning was if the Guardian told him so, in which case the guardian is a complete moron. Like, he'd be so stupid that I would vote him off just so he doesn't fuck us over by doing something stupid like that.

                            Anyone who thinks tps is a wolf is really, really pushing it. I mean yeah, it's possible, but it's so unlikely that I hardly consider that theory worth giving time to.

                            85 minutes, huh. I'm going to have to decide if I want to jump a bandwagon or just take the phantom vote.
                            Originally posted by taren
                            O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #269
                              Hey everyone, I just got back. Ok, well, I have read over the thread, and everyone is voting everyone else on almost no evidence other then feelings again. I'm going to re-read some stuff and past votings, and discuss some of my suspicions later.

                              Comment

                              • ImEric12
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 1952

                                #270
                                Oh, and day ends on WEDNESDAY at 11:59, not Tuesday.

                                Comment

                                Working...