I'll be voting for Eric for a few reasons. Firstly, I voted for him day one and he never responded to the reasons I stated. I then brought up the fact that he never responded and he STILL didn't respond. Alright. Second, it seems he has bandwagoned almost every single one of his votes. (Including the vote on me and the new one of Cstar). I don't know if he's made any independant decisions this entire game. Trying not to stand out or simply have nothing to contribute? Third, this post of his
Originally posted by ImEric12
Hmm.. at this point there isn't much more to go on. It sucks that we didn't seer a wolf last night, but I suppose it's good that the human alliance is growing.
Why even state that? I would assume even a blind mute could make that observation. This is mainly along the same lines of Dance posting often yet contributing little.
Okay. In response to your day one reason: Yes, I was mostly voting for Vash to avoid a phantom? When did that become wolfish? I'm pretty sure phantoms hurt you, regardless of your role.
Secondly, there's nothing wrong with stating an observation, no matter how obvious it may be.
My vote for Omega was pretty much an independent decision. Although it looks like I voted after LD, if you look at the timestamps, it was within seconds, and his post wasn't there when I hit "Post Reply"
roopert, I think there are other people besides Eric who have pretty much just bandwagoned day 1 and 2. Plus, he voted Omega before he was in any danger. This all goes back to the whole Chardish and Tps thing, I just don't think the wolves would try it.
Although I still have some suspicions of roopert.. like Eric said, CStar is more worth voting than him. With Kilga's slipup, weird Kilga / Omega things that Tass pointed out, and the fact that Kilga was checking the IP of someone we know to be human, I'd say it's damn likely CStar is a wolf.
My friend's over right now so I can't get on AIM and stuff, but you guys should start IMing people and tell them to vote. All the other people falling off the face of the earth hurts us too D:
just checking in to let everyone know I'm still here... I'll take a final read of the recent evidence and vote after dinner and stuff. probably in an hour or so.
Well, I am having company over for the night, so I will have limited access, thus, I am going to vote cstar. I know he isn't solid, but he isn't in my group, which has grown to be pretty big, so there is a chance to be a wolf. I have talked to Tass as well, and the logic seems ok, that, and I trust his instinct. I don't know what Cstar can do to change my mind, though I feel he should give it a shot.
Although I still have some suspicions of roopert.. like Eric said, CStar is more worth voting than him. With Kilga's slipup, weird Kilga / Omega things that Tass pointed out, and the fact that Kilga was checking the IP of someone we know to be human, I'd say it's damn likely CStar is a wolf.
He's more worth voting? Excuse me, what does that mean? Is he a better player, and his loss would mean a greater boon fr the wolves? Is that why it's more worth voting for him?
I don't know if the Kilga/Omega things actually meant anything. Omega could just have been pulling weird shit out of his ass and feeding it to us with a shovel. That could mean that Kilga really was not a wolf at all. Or it could mean he was a master wolf--because if the seer went contrary to Omega's logic (which would have been advisable, considering calling what Omega was using "logic" glorifies it more than just a little bit), and they seered Kilga/CStar and he appeared human, Kilga/CStar (the master wolf) would be accepted into whatever "alliance" the wolves assumed to exist. Boom, instant wolf victory.
Luckily, if that was what Omega was trying to do, nobody paid that much attention to that little detail until just now. Therefore, no (master, especially) wolves in the alliance.
Tass. Why? Because I just got home from work, I've got tons more work to do for my father, I have to be asleep by 12, and I honestly don't know who to vote for. There is BS stuff with Cstar, tons of subs, don't think eric is a wolf cause he just IM'd me telling me to vote, so I'm sorry, but today is a saftey vote, there is no one that strikes me as a wolf, it was luck that I got Omega.
12 of you = 7 for insta. 2 more to kill CStar and avoid phantoms for all (not that you bastards deserve it, since you get all inactive in my game!! D=< ).
And so you know, the less interest you all show in the game, the less interest I will show in making good flashes, just as other hosts will show less interest in making good stories that you will all enjoy. DON'T YOU WANT GOOD FLASH MOVIES?! Be active guys, c'mon!
So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
honestly I'm not positive about cstar right now. I said way back at the beginning of the day that he was one of my top two choices and I won't be pissed when ('if' isn't really a possibility now) he gets lynched. There's a decent chance he is the master wolf (which might explain kilga's degree of regret, as well as his very human-seeming early behavior) or even not the master, I just don't see it as guaranteed.
also, here's an interesting tidbit from omega about cstar:
Originally posted by omega
Is my "kilga not a wolf" reasoning dumb? You bet. But I bet it's not wrong. You could say it's a wee bit like a gambling. That's really all I can say.
now I dunno about you, but this almost says to me that omega is saying "cstar is a human because I know he is because I'm a wolf and obviously I would know." It kinda makes cstar seem human to me.
Also there's the fact that cstar openly on the forums challenged my pm thing, criticising me for sending it in a pm instead of just posting it in the forum. He was pretty strong in his criticism, whereas omega was just like "good idea talisman, I'll play along." Of course, different wolves can have different approaches, I'm just pointing it out.
On the other hand, cstar voted for me with absolutely no explanation, nor has he offered one since (or actually posted!).
So for now, flux/hans. He was my other choice going into today, and I don't want to put cstar that close to insta without giving him and flux a chance to post.
He's more worth voting? Excuse me, what does that mean? Is he a better player, and his loss would mean a greater boon fr the wolves? Is that why it's more worth voting for him?
I meant there's more evidence on him than I have on roopert. I have a way with words, people.
Uh, should we just insta CStar so nobody gets a phantom? I'd like to see CStar post, but when four people haven't voted, what are you gonna do..
But usually when I go back on what I said earlier, it always ends up having been right the first time. So I'm sticking to it, albeit a little regretfully.
Comment