TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #616
    (20:07:30) Tps222: All these thigns you say make you 100% human are word of mouth.
    (20:07:42) AfrobeanTWG: no
    (20:07:42) Tps222: What evidence is there to say that Talisman isn't the guardian.
    (20:07:45) Tps222: Or Qreepy.
    (20:07:53) AfrobeanTWG: because if I wasn't blue, I'd be lynched by the real guardian by now
    I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THAT IF ANYONE ELSE IS THE GUARDIAN TO COME OUT NOW AND LYNCH ME.

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #617
      Oh, okay. And, he never asked or hinted that he wanted to be guarded either, right?

      That's more comforting. :P

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #618
        Copy of the PM I sent to Eric:
        Now, I trust that you're human. Becuase of this, I'll be using you as backup for if (actually, when) I die. I'm the guardian. Tps has known this since day1. Look back in the thread and you'll see that what I've said is true.

        Recently, I trusted Tass as human. He IM'd me and asked if I was the guardian. Here's the log:

        TasselFoot (3:52:04 PM): are you the guardian?
        Afrobean16 (3:52:08 PM): yessir
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Auto response from TasselFoot (3:52:08 PM): Yo. Lemme haul some ends. I'll hitcha back on the 1st my brotha.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        TasselFoot (3:52:15 PM): k.
        TasselFoot (3:52:39 PM): i'm still iffy about TPS.... not as sure as you he's a wolf.
        TasselFoot (3:52:53 PM): you were at the top of my list, as your behavior from last game to this game is way different.
        TasselFoot (3:53:16 PM): nforcer moves to the top of my list now... then flux, then i guess talisman, tps...
        Afrobean16 (3:53:25 PM): this is bullcrap though
        Afrobean16 (3:53:31 PM): Tps told me day 1 he was seer
        Afrobean16 (3:53:42 PM): then when I saved him he didn't let me in on dAnce being the guardian
        Afrobean16 (3:53:46 PM): **seer
        TasselFoot (3:55:44 PM): well, i posted.
        Afrobean16 (4:07:23 PM): I'm thinking maybe I should come out
        Afrobean16 (4:07:30 PM): I've got some juicy stuff here
        Afrobean16 (4:07:33 PM): what do you think?
        TasselFoot (4:07:50 PM): do not come out.
        TasselFoot (4:07:58 PM): you come out, no reason not to kill you next night.
        TasselFoot (4:08:01 PM): and you still are useful
        Afrobean16 (4:08:09 PM): not when tps is lying to me
        Afrobean16 (4:08:25 PM): seriously I thought about guarding dance tonight
        TasselFoot (4:08:28 PM): yes..... but if he wanted you dead, you'd be dead already.
        Afrobean16 (4:08:33 PM): but decided not to because TPS didn't tell me ANYTHING
        Afrobean16 (4:08:45 PM): if I die and he doesn't
        Afrobean16 (4:08:50 PM): he'll be lynched without a doubt

        Just a heads up. Tps already knows that Tass knows, but Tps is going to be gone.

        Everyone currently in the game has some evidence of their humanity except Tass. Because of this I'm advising you to vote for Tass tommorow and get as many people as possible to do so also.

        If lynching Tass doesn't win it, then I'd say that Talisman is the wolf. Take a look at his reason for humanity. It could easily have been made by Roop to distance themselves from each other in case something happened to either one of them.
        He didn't reply by PM, but I don't believe we even talked on AIM until the next day when he was saved. I'd verify this with a log, but I don't have access. If I live to tommorow, I'll probably be able to access them then if anyone still cares. I do guarantee that I didn't say he'd be guarded though.

        PS Also note that the suspicions voiced in that PM are days old, and I no longer endorse them.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #619
          Once again Afro, you didn't post the entire conversation, in which I realized that no one else could be the guardian. Just tried to catch a slip I guess.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #620
            Originally posted by Tps222
            Once again Afro, you didn't post the entire conversation, in which I realized that no one else could be the guardian. Just tried to catch a slip I guess.
            In hindsight, yes, but I posted that before you said much more after that. In other words, that bit was just about the last few things you'd said when I hit submit.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #621
              PS here's all that Tps said after the bit about me being maybe not the real guardian.
              (20:07:30) Tps222: All these thigns you say make you 100% human are word of mouth.
              (20:07:42) AfrobeanTWG: no
              (20:07:42) Tps222: What evidence is there to say that Talisman isn't the guardian.
              (20:07:45) Tps222: Or Qreepy.
              (20:07:53) AfrobeanTWG: because if I wasn't blue, I'd be lynched by the real guardian by now
              (20:08:13) Tps222: Well, now you would, but not before Roop.
              (20:08:59) AfrobeanTWG: wait
              (20:09:00) AfrobeanTWG: what?
              (20:09:10) AfrobeanTWG: you're saying I'm less human in the past?
              (20:09:16) AfrobeanTWG: how is that even relevent?
              (20:09:47) Tps222: It isn't, I agreed with your point and saw that in the past that was a possibility, but it isn't any longer.
              (20:10:00) AfrobeanTWG: then why bring it up now?
              (20:10:35) Tps222: I was responding to your question.
              (20:10:55) AfrobeanTWG: what question?
              (20:11:11) Tps222: Well, statement.
              (20:11:27) Tps222: That you would be lynched by now.
              (20:11:30) AfrobeanTWG: You asked what evidence there was that Qreepy or Talisman isn't the guardian
              (20:11:38) AfrobeanTWG: then you skewed off on a tangent
              (20:11:57) Tps222: Then you gave it to me, then I agreed, and explained a situation as to when it could have been possible.
              (20:12:30) AfrobeanTWG: o... k...
              (20:12:49) Tps222: I didn't know straying off the path a bit was bad.
              (20:16:56) AfrobeanTWG: it's not that bad, I jsut thought you were trying to say I was a fake blue
              (20:17:03) AfrobeanTWG: PS sorry for late response

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #622
                Um, I'm definitely not the guardian. Talisman probably is not, either.

                Tps seems to be trying too hard. It's kind of tempting to vote for him, but I really don't know. :P

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • ImEric12
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 1952

                  #623
                  TPS

                  Sorry man, it's between you and Talisman at this point. Knife in the box is the way to go.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #624
                    Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                    Um, I'm definitely not the guardian. Talisman probably is not, either.
                    Dude.

                    I'm tired of this bullcrap talk of ANYONE but me being the guardian.

                    THERE IS NO WAY THAT ANY OTHER PLAYER COULD POSSIBLY BE THE GUARDIAN.

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #625
                      That is what I was saying, bud.

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #626
                        Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                        That is what I was saying, bud.
                        What I'm saying is that it's stupid to even say that. It's plainly obvious that I'm the real guardian at this point.

                        Side note to the wolf among us: If we don't kill you today, I have a 1:3 chance of saving someone else. Those are great odds for me.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #627
                          what you guys didn't count on was me having wireless access at my hotel tonight.

                          and honestly, I still think it's qreepy, but whatever.

                          I have neither the time nor the inclination for a knife in box.

                          tps, instalynch. sorry. I believe the camping story.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #628
                            What the hell, you instalynching bastard. Get outta here.

                            You're so dead if tommorow comes.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #629
                              Damnit, I almost pulled this thing off too.

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #630

                                Comment

                                Working...