TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CStarFlare
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 231

    #301
    One of the easiest ways to not attract attention is to not say anything. People who keep their mouths shut and try to blend into the background usually have something to hide.

    Since I need to vote soon... talisman.
    Originally posted by taren
    O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #302
      lol are you trying to say that I have kept my mouth shut and tried to blend into the background?

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #303
        Hey retards, stop voting for talisman. I'd vote for him in hopes of staying alive, but he's really quite too valuable. I'd rather me die than talisman die. Talisman gets stuff done, or at least tries to.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #304
          Yea, except for the whole PM thing he did their Cstar. Well, I talked to Qreepy earlier, and seemed human to me, and he was my top suspicion. So, right now, I am utterly confused. Everyone has been going on feelings and activity. We have no solid evidence for any of this. I'm ruling out Cstar, LD, Omega, and Qreepy as of now. Mainly because I have talked to all of them personally on numerous occasions, and I trust that they are human. Now, based off of who I know and leaves a few people, which, out of all of them, the most suspicious is Eric. I know I don't have anything concrete on him, but it's he's on my top list based off of process of elimination and listening to myself.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #305
            Flux has agreed to replace Hans.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #306
              Ahhh, now I am having second thoughts on voting Omega. He kind of sounds more human to me now, just judging by the way he is acting (giving up, etc.). It's really either that, or he is covering for Talisman really well. I have never seen Omega play this before, so I do not know how normal this is for him, or if he has been in this situation before.

              I keep my vote on him, though, just in case I was right the first time.

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • CStarFlare
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 231

                #307
                Originally posted by talisman
                lol are you trying to say that I have kept my mouth shut and tried to blend into the background?
                I'm going to go back and edit my post; I didn't realize how that looked.

                The first part was me responding to Omni's question of what activity has to do with anything.

                PS

                I'm ruling out Cstar, LD, Omega, and Qreepy as of now. Mainly because I have talked to all of them personally on numerous occasions, and I trust that they are human.
                Not that I mind being ruled out, but unless you use a different name I don't think I've ever talked to you personally.

                EDIT: FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX

                hi~
                Originally posted by taren
                O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #308
                  Tps7910 is my AIM name. I have talked to you and Kilga. Also, editing your posts is illegal.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #309
                    meh I thought you could edit and say something like "edit: blahblahblahblah"

                    Comment

                    • CStarFlare
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 231

                      #310
                      Originally posted by Tps222
                      Also, editing your posts is illegal.
                      Oops. Kilga stopped me from editing the first one, but I had already done the second one by the time he told me not to. All I did was add the Flux lines. :/

                      should i go find a replacement because i broke the rules
                      Originally posted by taren
                      O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #311
                        no that's fine dude.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #312
                          Didn't you catch the sarcasm in that? That's why he dropped the capital letters, punctuation, etc.

                          Hmm.. I'm gonna be at Cedar Point all day tomorrow. Not a big deal, but this will be the last time I get access to the internets until Fridayish, so I'd like to get in my final thoughts n' stuff.

                          As I said before, I think Omega is human. I'm beginning to lean more toward ld than Qreepy, but both are main suspects for me (although I don't think they'd both be wolves). I'm also beginning to wonder about Jurs, but I dunno. Oh, and Hans/Flux is up there with Qreepy and ld. I think Talisman is a human. I think CStar is a human. Eric I'm still undecided on. I can't remember who else is playing right now XD

                          So yeah, I guess I'll leave my vote on ld.

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #313
                            This is a bit late, but Afro, I thought TPS was a bit suspicious because I am almost sure he was SinSinSalibin (Not Sinbad, retards).

                            Oh guys, I might be inactive because of soccer...






                            Yes, I'm kidding. Drop the oxygen mask.

                            My ideas on talisman haven't changed. My vote stands.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #314
                              Omega - 5 (LD, eric, Qreepy, Flux, Jurs)
                              LD - 2 (dAnceguy, Omega)
                              talisman - 3 (roopert, nforcer, CStar)
                              eric - 2 (Tass, TPS)
                              TPS - 1 (afro)
                              Qreepy - 1 (talisman)

                              Day ends in a lil over 2 hours. I'm probably gonna start playing Maplestory, so if the day ends and you want an official post, come get me and remind me or something.
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #315
                                Originally posted by danceguy
                                Didn't you catch the sarcasm in that?
                                uh... yeah. of course.... I was being sarcastic in return... right.

                                Comment

                                Working...