After talking to Qreepy, I'm starting to get suspicious of Omega as well. He pretty much bandwagoned on to my vote, and he is using some stupid ass reasoning.
Right now I'm a bit suspicious of danceguy, eric, and you. Danceguy, well... I can't decide whether his posts are from a retarded human or relatively smart wolf. I don't know what the hell he is thinking with his whole knife in the box scenario, but he didn't even seem to realize that I votd Eric along with Tass. He's also made many posts in the thread, yet I feel he hasn't contributed much and many of his posts contain little worthwhile content.
Eric, well, I voted for him for reasons stated in my post, and he never responded to it. Maybe he had nothing to say that wouldn't incriminate him more. Also, I don't know why but his post where he defended me seemed a bit off. I don't need a father to protect me from the horrible Tass, and Tass was right in confronting me on my mistake.
Finally, you. What the hell is with these PMs? You say they are to make sure none of the wolves slip under the radar? That logic sounds good, unless YOU are a wolf. Then what? Well, everyone would PM you except your fellows wolves and of course you would not mention their names for obvious reasons. So what would you gain from sending these PMs? Information possibly leading to blues and knowing whether or not anyone is on to you/your fellow wolves. Also, as a bonus some people might think you are human simply for making these PMs on the merit that a wolf certainly would never do such a thing. Not me. Whoops, hope I didn't just get myself wolfed. If I did, you can expect to have some attention drawn upon yourself.
roopert, you're right in talisman. This whole PM deal made me take a double glance.
Eric: Is it just me or do you seem to repeat things I say and put them into your post?
By the way Hans is coming back from his vacation on Wednesday and leaving for band camp on Thursday, which is a week and sleep away, I guess, so he won't be on. He either needs a replacement or he said to me he wanted to be lynched. I asked Guido and blah if they could do it but they said they know too much so they can't. Just a heads-up.
Originally posted by Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Ok, so I can't count. That makes me retarded? :P You're right though, I didn't have a lot of content during day 1 because I didn't have any strong suspicions.
I'm gonna go reread the thread. Although the PMs seem a bit odd, they are making me think.
edit4u:
Originally posted by Jurs
There isn't even too much activity going on
Wasn't that the point of these PMs being sent out?
I just didn't want to go around trying to catch everyone on aim at different times, and I figured this would be the easiest way to get a reply from everyone (this is being sent to everyone in the game).
Seriously, just post it. If a person wouldn't respond to a post asking the same thing, chances are they're not going to give your PM the time of day either.
There's no harm in telling me who you're suspicious of, even if it's me. I just want to compare what you guys say to my notes and perhaps gain some insights from you guys.
If we were going to tell people who we were suspicious of, we might as well just post it instead of just telling you. Even though if you post it the wolves will definately see it, at least everyone else will benefit from your theories, instead of sending them to one person who could so easily be a wolf trying to figure out who's a threat.
ps if you're wondering who I'm suspicious of, just ask in your reply. I intend to post the people I'm looking at later in the forums, but your responses might make me change my mind.
Why not just tell us now? We'd "gain some insights" from you that could help us out. The least you could do is get the ball rolling. The only reasons I can think of are
-You don't want to say so you don't end up pissing off the people you're suspicious of
or
-You want to see what our replies first so you know who's easiest to bandwagon against.
The first makes sense, but if you're going to post them anyway then why wait? The second is likely too, but it doesn't necessarily mean you're a wolf; you could just be a human who's not sure of where to go next so you want other people to spell it out for you.
In any case I'm not telling you anything. When I have suspicions that I want people to know, I'll post them. thx
Originally posted by taren
O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS
Yah, I've gone over da stuff. Here's what I've come up with so far.
I think between Omega and Qreepy, one of them is a wolf. Qreepy is like omgz after Omega, but he does make some good points. Omega hasn't really posted much, either.
I really can't decide on roopert. I guess it's because I don't know how he plays, but he's pretty much the only person I have no idea on.
I'll post more later, but right now I feel like doing something else.
Cstar, the reason I didn't JUST post it was to give people the option to say stuff privately, like you would in an AIM convo.
And you'll notice I said in the pm that I don't mind if you post your response in the thread, and several people have taken advantage of that.
As for my suspicions, I typed them out for roopert a while ago. I'm going to go see if it's still in my outbox and then I'll repost it here. It's subject to change, as I said, based on what people tell me and whatever else happens. And what tps tells us the truth with sinsin was.
And really I don't see why you don't want to voice your suspicions. If you don't vote on them yet, there's no harm done, and it gets people talking. That's what the whole point of this is, anyway.
Right now my top suspicions lie with a group of six:
eric
qreepy
danceguy
hans
ld
jurs
I really think that at least two, if not three, of the wolves are from this group of six. eric, ld, and qreepy strike me as a likely combination, but I obviously can't know for sure.
eric because of gut instincts and his vote on vash (it seemed to me like an excuse vote... sort of an "oh hey well people seem to be thinking vash is sketchy my vote for him won't look suspicious at all").
qreepy because of the reasons I voted for him day one, mainly.
ld because I think his vote on danceguy was very premature. I know ld, I've played as a wolf with him, and in that game he was sure to get his vote on me (when I was seered) in first so as not to look like he was bandwagonning. So perhaps he thought that (if danceguy were a wolf) it would be best for him to get in on the voting early instead of late where it would be more suspicious. Or perhaps he thought that the seer had just given a free target away. Although you'd think that if sinsin was the actual seer and danceguy were human, the wolves wouldn't be stupid enough to vote him, and would realize that the seer was setting some sort of trap.
mainly because I think everyone else is human or I lean towards them being human, actually. if dance and ld were both wolves, it would make sense for ld to get that vote on him so quickly, as I said before. hans I thought was unnecessarily critical of tass' plan, but that's hardly incriminating. jurs I just don't read well. They aren'y my top suspicions right now, obviously.
And I find it hard to believe that some of you guys are just sooooo befuddled as to only have suspicions of none/one people/person.
I'm a little suspicious of Hans myself, but I don't have much to go on. I have the same thoughts on Jurs for the same reasons as talisman, actually. ld I've thought suspicious since he voted for me off the bat but he hasn't done much to rouse my suspicion since then so I didn't mention him. Actually, he hasn't really done ANYTHING since then, hahah.
So I guess my list is Qreepy/Omega>Hans>Eric>ld/Jurs/roop I guess, from most wolfyish to least.
Comment