TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #196
    stressreliefball (10:49:55 AM): so was sinsin the real seer or not?
    Tps7910 (10:50:16 AM): I don't know who sinsin was, how can I know
    stressreliefball (10:50:22 AM): um
    stressreliefball (10:50:25 AM): ask the seer
    stressreliefball (10:50:27 AM): if he was sinsin

    please get back to us on this tps. it would be most helpful.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #197
      Hmm... Awesome sauce.

      Ok, so we have an alliance of all blues linked through a known human. I'd say we're doing great. Hopefully the guardian won't be stupid and reveal theirself (is that even a word?) or something becuase if they die, we're really kinda screwed. That was what really won last game for the wolves; the fact that the guardian was dead let us pick off whoever we felt like.

      About who's suspicious: I'm really not too sure. I thought Tass was a bit at first and same for Kilga/Cstar, but I don't really know. It could just have been that Tass was saying Eric and I were suspicious (although he's kinda given up on me for some reason) and I thought that was suspicious, and Kilga kinda cheated in a situation in which a human wouldn't really have needed to cheat(Although I don't really blame him. If I was a mod, I'd probably be IP checking left and right without thinking about it too).

      I dunno. I'm kinda in the dark here. Hopefully the seer will seer a wolf soon, because I got nothing.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #198
        I really doubt that Kilga/Cstar is a wolf. I don't think that a wolf would so willingly give up his spot and find a replacement, unless it was extremely necessary. It seemed like Kilga didn't really care. I don't know, just a thought.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #199
          Originally posted by JurseyRider734
          I really doubt that Kilga/Cstar is a wolf. I don't think that a wolf would so willingly give up his spot and find a replacement, unless it was extremely necessary. It seemed like Kilga didn't really care. I don't know, just a thought.
          That is a good point, but since he cheated (even if it was accidental) he had no choice but to be removed from the game.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #200
            Well if Kilga was a wolf then it was damn honest of him to come out and say that he did that.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #201
              Originally posted by JurseyRider734
              Well if Kilga was a wolf then it was damn honest of him to come out and say that he did that.
              I'd hope that we'd all be as honest. I know I would.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #202
                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                Well if Kilga was a wolf then it was damn honest of him to come out and say that he did that.
                I'd hope that we'd all be as honest. I know I would.
                I'm saying, if he were a wolf there would be less incentive for him to openly say he did it.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • ImEric12
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 1952

                  #203
                  If you're going by that argument, you could also say it's reverse psychology.

                  But I think we're placing too much emphasis on it. Knowing Kilga, regardless of his position he would insist on being replaced.

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #204
                    I think that would be the stupidest reverse psychology ever, unless he and CStar were in a conspiracy to win the game this way, being as Kilga would kick himself out of the game, which he signed up for voluntarily, to go through with the plan.

                    Hint: That's not the case.

                    He's probably human, but I won't place a bet on it.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • roopert
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 149

                      #205
                      I think I'm missing something here. How did the guardian know to gaurd TPS? Lucky guess?

                      Edit: Perhaps a wolf found out that he was in an alliance with all of the blues. Alliance, I'd look at who you surround yourself with. I'm not sure how big the alliance is right now; just something to be aware of.

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #206
                        eb, I'm way too busy to keep up with this and actually post full length, in depth, detailed responses. IM me about getting a replacement, but just incase Vash
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #207
                          Roopert: We pretty much agreed on Sinbad being Tps...and since the Sinbad person said they were definitely the seer, it was logical for the wolves to try and kill Tps.

                          Vash: You aren't allowed to vote for yourself.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #208
                            I'm pretty sure self votes have the same value as saying:

                            I VOTE FOR WOLF LOL

                            Seriously, it's not that hard to be active in TWG. I played a whole second half of a game without computer access. I could only check the thread, read it, and post within my <60 minute lunch period. Just set aside some time each day and make at least one good post. It really isn't hard.

                            Comment

                            • roopert
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2004
                              • 149

                              #209
                              Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                              Roopert: We pretty much agreed on Sinbad being Tps...and since the Sinbad person said they were definitely the seer, it was logical for the wolves to try and kill Tps.

                              Vash: You aren't allowed to vote for yourself.
                              Well, that makes sense. I guess I just don't know TPS's writing style enough to pin it on him like that. I didn't think it was the seer at the time of the post, then again I didn't know that LD pulled that stunt last game. Even knowing that, I still wouldn't put too much faith in it. Luckily the guardian did

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #210
                                Roopert: go back and read my post last page... I think it does a decent job summing up why the wolves and the guardian would pick TPS. Glad to know you're keeping up on the reading, cause if you had read it, you wouldn't have been confused in the first place. Then again, had you been reading the thread in the first place, you'd have known that everyone thought Sinbad was TPS and not needed to read my post...

                                *sigh*

                                moral of the story.... READ THE F-ING THREAD.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...