TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #151
    Just so you all know, I am wary of Omeganitros. I encourage you to be, as well.

    Okay.

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #152
      9 and a half hours left, guys.

      PS: Another implication of me being home is that I don't have Flash MX here, so I can't do the animation/story till I get back tomorrow. Thus, when the day ends, the seer/guardian/wolves should go ahead and send in their PMs, and I will do the end of day story along with the beginning of the next day story. So....you might wanna go ahead and discuss these decisions ahead of time so you'll be prepared when the day ends.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #153
        Ugh... I'm home for about 30 minutes, but have to shower and go to the bank... then off to Atlantic City until tomorrow.

        So, quick vote....

        I was going to make a post yesterday bashing Vash (a short one), but decided it wasn't worth it. The kid is new, yada yada, no need to be on his balls.

        BUT... since then, he hasn't posted once, has had a few people on his case, and I was weirded by his AIM convos based upon what others said...

        And then I think about it more, and I'm inclinded to trust my gut and say he's a stupid idiot instead of a wolf... and vote for my first and initial suspect (again, going with first instinct instead of doubting myself)... Eric, who also has said nothing in the past 24+ hours.
        RIP

        Comment

        • ImEric12
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1952

          #154
          Sorry I haven't been that active lately, it's been due to a combination of having a real life (D=) and Maple Story (=D).

          Vash is still the only one that's really standing out to me, so my vote stays.

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #155
            Omeganitros, because I don't think he's being himself, quite.

            I think.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • roopert
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2004
              • 149

              #156
              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apoc

              Originally posted by ImEric12
              sup cstar ;o


              And Vash is definitely starting to seem odd. He still has yet to post, and from what I can see, he's acting weird on AIM.
              Ok, so let me get this straight. You are voting for Vash because he has been inactive. Ok, well so have you. You are also voting for him because someone else said he acted "weird" in an AIM convo. I don't believe you've even talked to him yourself to make this judgement; please correct me if I'm wrong. Well, it sounds to me like you are just voting to avoid a phantom vote or perhaps trying to make a small bandwagon. Unless someone else tickles my fancy, I'll be voting for Eric later tonight.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #157
                I agree with Tass about Vash. I really think you guys are jumping to conclusions, not taking in the idea that he hasn't played many(if any, not sure) TWGs(not including jTWG), so maybe he's just being a retarded human.

                I might be back on later tonight, but between dinner, cards, and chillin' at the shore, chances aren't fantastic. So therefore, I'm going to need to place a vote.

                What I think is most important is the Sinbad situation and how people reacted to it. People seem to have already forgotten, which is a very bad thing. It's the reason why I won in that game where my two wolf partners were gone within the first two days. People forgot what happened early on in the game. This isn't as extreme, but it is relative.

                Here is a list of people whom I believe at least 2 of the wolves lie:

                Tass
                afro
                mead
                ld
                omega

                Tass - coming up with the idea and PUSHING the idea of the seer coming out in the open
                Afro - when he jumped on kilga's back for what I believe to be a very innocent mistake. He was aggressive with his vote towards Kilga, and is still pushing the agenda.
                mead - He's given me a weird vibe from the start. Kinda like Tass says that Vash is being a stupid human, but I'd like to give mead more credit than that. He's played in a few TWGs, and seems to know what's going on. His posts have been...well, I really don't know. Off, I suppose. Another big thing that pushes me to vote for him is the fact that he voted for dAnce after the PM deal. I read over that post, and altough he does present some weak evidence against him, he showed that he trusted the integrity of Sinbad's first PM.
                ld - His one post that really gave no reason, just voted for dAnce 'cause Sinbad said he was the seer and he seered dAnce. Nothing more.
                Omega - He's usually not too active, but he's picked it up a bit more. I don't know if he's just getting used to this crowd, or if he's become more interested into the game because he's a wolf. I'm really not sure yet, but I'll keep my eye on him.

                I know that this vote isn't a very strong one, since there aren't many votes on mead to begin with. The person that is weighed down with votes right now is Vash. Hopefully that will change by midnight.
                hi

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #158
                  Guys, football interferes with TWG a lot more than I expected. If I am not to be lynched in 7 hours I will try to find a replacement ASAP.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #159
                    Vash: Screw replacements. This is not jTWG, where people can be replaced over and over as much as they want. I refuse to replace you unless you have a better excuse than football. It is not hard to stay active here very much, seriously. Unless some drastic like what Kilga did happens, you're not getting out of this game.
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #160
                      Hans, in my defence, I wasn't nessecarily putting full trust in the pm as much as simply not pushing it aside. It was instantly assumed as being false, while this turned out to be true, we should look at every possiblity. I simply thought it was possible, even likely, that the seer had found something and was afraid to come out. There is really nothing else I can say to justify my actions.

                      On another note, I still get a really weird feeling about talisman. My vote will probably stay there unless there is amazing evidence otherwise. It appears that todays voting is based majorly on weird vibes, and mine just happens to be different from the groups.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #161
                        Ok. I have felt weird vibes form Vash this whole game. The way he has been acting is bothering me, just like Guido last game. I don't have much evidence on him, but my gut really tells me he is a wolf. Now that he says he isn't going to be active either is really annoying. If he does turn out to be human, it won't be as big as a loss. I know this really isn't concrete evidence, but I didn't go with my gut last game, and I was right, so I am going with it this time.

                        Comment

                        • CStarFlare
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 231

                          #162
                          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG

                          Originally posted by mead1
                          Afro, calm yourself. Other people have opinions too.
                          Afro seemed pretty calm in his post; all he said was that neither I nor kilga had said enough for someone to reasonably believe I'm a human.

                          To me this post looked to me like mead could be trying to make himself be seen as a peacekeeper, someone who's trying to keep drama to a minimum and keep everyone on track. Distractions hurt the humans, and so playing peacekeeper would be a good way to try to fool people into thinking you're human.

                          I've never really played here, so I don't know if that's just how he is, or if he could be trying to pull something by acting like this. But I'll stick with this for now.
                          Originally posted by taren
                          O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #163
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

                            I agree with you guys that mead is being a little weird, but he contacted me on AIM and we had a decent discussion about something (I can't recall about what exactly right now. If anyone wants, I'll post a log). I can't think of a single game where mead was a wolf, and a first time wolf would likely never contact me in the way that mead did. Yes, it is possible for a first time wolf to be as easy going about contacting people as he was, but it's not very likely.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #164
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

                              Cstar: That is a pretty weak reasoning there Cstar. I was basically asking Afro to lay off of me because he would not do so prior to my statement. By no means would this establish me as a "peacemaker" in even the most noobish players eyes. To base a vote on that is a bit ridiculous. Just for the record, I still think your human. Take that as folly if you like, but it is my opinion.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #165
                                Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re:

                                Originally posted by mead1
                                Cstar: That is a pretty weak reasoning there Cstar. I was basically asking Afro to lay off of me because he would not do so prior to my statement. By no means would this establish me as a "peacemaker" in even the most noobish players eyes. To base a vote on that is a bit ridiculous. Just for the record, I still think your human. Take that as folly if you like, but it is my opinion.
                                Wow... no. I was going after Kilga/Cstar.

                                I don't think I even mentioned you until just now.

                                Comment

                                Working...