TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #121
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

    No wonder we always have a shortage of subs, people always tell those who aren't playing what's going on.

    >
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #122
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

      After observing Kilga last game being a wolf when I hosted, I really don't have a feeling he is one. He's (most likely) a human this game.

      Err...no one yet has been dumb besides Sinbad...so I'm still waiting for something to pop up...although Vash has been giving me a weird vibe over AIM. Basically he asked me if I thought I knew who the wolves were(first day of Day 1?!?), then I said "Uh no, it's day 1" and he says "Well you could possibly have an idea" and I was kind of like "you could possibly have a brain". It's kind of dumb, but it was annoying. Maybe just because he's newer...and jTWG has made him think he can get away with dumb shit like this. Oh well...i'm still looking and waiting.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #123
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

        CStarFlare is replacing me. While I have told him of my mindset of play thus far, he has no idea who SinSinSalibin is.

        Have fun, kiddies. See you in the aftergame.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • ImEric12
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1952

          #124
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

          sup cstar ;o


          And Vash is definitely starting to seem odd. He still has yet to post, and from what I can see, he's acting weird on AIM.

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #125
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

            You know what? Vash has been acting up. And he HAS posted, but only to make a random vote and say "hmm gee Tass not dying on day 1 is odd. and hans can't be the wolf because that's like saying synthlight is a woman!!1"

            Vash, clean up your act by saturday night and I might change back to mead1.

            Comment

            • CStarFlare
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 231

              #126
              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apoc

              9 pages. You guys type too much. : (

              Oh and before anyone says anything, Kilga made me promise I'd actually play in this one.

              My take on the PM:

              Originally posted by HansSky
              However, he picked the absolute wrong person to do this. Nobody in their right minds would seer dAnceguy in front of Kilga, myself, talisman, Tass, and I'm sure there are others. This made the PM completely unbelievable
              No, what made the PM completely unbelieveable is that he sent it annonymously. There was NO DAMN REASON that he had to tell someone RIGHT THEN that he had found a wolf. None. If he wanted to tell someone he had found a wolf, he should have waited until there was someone he was at least fairly sure was a human (if not until he Seered one) and revealed himself to that person.

              The only reason not to be patient is if you're in danger of getting lynched, which I don't really see in this instance. And in any case if you were going to get lynched, you might want to reveal yourself as the seer instead of trying to spread shady information annonymously, to maybe save your life and keep on being useful.

              I'm not going to put any stock in the PM because the chances of it being from the real seer are like none. I'm also going to ignore it on principal, since annonymous PMing is lame.

              (Not to mention that Tass's idea to reveal himself and get guarded every day is next to perfect, provided the guardian doesn't get himself lynched. Even if he does end up dying and leaving the Seer exposed, the Seer should probably get some useful information out to us directly rather than hinting at it or telling a small group of people behind the scenes. Worth the risk.)

              I've done a quick readthrough of the thread, but since I don't have to vote until tomorrow night I'll hold off on voting.

              PS: Hi guys
              Originally posted by taren
              O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #127
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                Ok, here's the deal. Vash, if you're the seer, tell these people that you are so you don't get lynched. If you do so and aren't the seer, well the real one will come out and prove you wrong.

                That said, Afro jumping all over Kilga for something I thought was completely unintentional really bothers me. I'm going to bring up a few points about what Sinbad did and the people that did in fact vote for dAnceguy later tonight. They are likely wolves who have just been looking for an easy vote for the day, and found one. But for now, I need to get my haircut.
                hi

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #128
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                  Yeah, Afro getting all uppity about that was bothersome. Especially when he cited the whole "good kill" phrase, which, if I am not mistaken, he actually used in the beginning of the game. Huh.

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #129
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                    Being a host comes in handy. Because I knew Afro was a wolf all along, I read all of his posts as a wolf. No, he isn't acting like he did last game. This could mean:

                    a. He's a wolf again and is changing his gameplay so people would say "Oh he doesn't act like that when he's a wolf lol he must be human."

                    or

                    b. He's a human.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #130
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                      Afrobean, chill. I don't think Kilga's a wolf. Why?

                      I remember in a game a long time ago, there was a discussion about the possibility of someone being a wolf twice in a row. I don't remember what everyone said about it, though I do remember the mention of how someone got to be a wolf 3 times in a row on some other forum, but as this game was starting, I couldn't help but think that Kilgamayan can't be a wolf since he was one last game. Ultra-flawed logic, but I like it.

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #131
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                        Either he's a wolf or he's a human?

                        Nice one.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #132
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                          It's funny, I said I'd play this game just like I played the last one reguardless of what role I am this game because it kept me from being lynched so well, but I've reverted to my old TWG self this game.

                          PS Someone having been a wolf last game does NOT decrease their chance of being a wolf this game.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #133
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                            I'M JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE BEFORE PEOPLE SAY "Afro can't be a wolf he's not acting the same like he did last game."
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #134
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                              No, what made the PM completely unbelieveable is that he sent it annonymously
                              Just so you know (I don't recognize you as a TWG person, but maybe I just have bad memory), LD was the seer last game and anonymously PMed someone to tell them that somebody was a wolf. Everything in that PM is true. That's why people are even thinking about putting stock in this whole mystery PM thing. Though I do agree with you about it being completely lame.

                              That lil info tidbit out of the way, here's a voting guide:

                              Vash - 2 (omega, eric)
                              roopert - 1 (vash)
                              Kilga - 1 (Afro
                              danceguy - 1 (LD)
                              talisman - 1 (mead)
                              LD - 1 (CStar (you replaced Kilga, so you take his last vote, too))

                              Also, so you guys know, I'm going home for a day or two (rather than being in this sweaty hot dorm room) and won't have my own computer with me. I will, however, have mom's laptop if I need it, but I won't get on AIM, I will just update this thread and whatnot. The implications: if you need to reach me, PM me. The day WILL end as scheduled, and you WILL get a phantom if you don't vote.

                              Another lil tidbit of business: random person randomly asked me if the game ended when wolves = humans or when wolves > humans (I think Guido said something about it in his hosting speech). Those of you who remember my anger will know that I am for the game being over when wolves = humans. Thus, that's how it is, since it's MY game, dammit! =P
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #135
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                                Afro, I definitely think Kilga is a human. This is because I don't think Sinbad (lol) is the seer at all. What they tried to pull was retarded beyond all belief, there's no way the seer would pull a stunt like that. I also think Sinbad is a wolf, of course.

                                That said, Kilga wouldn't have bothered to do jack shit if he knew what was going on, let alone checked their IP.

                                As for substitutions, whatever. I don't really care.

                                Comment

                                Working...