TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #136
    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apoc

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    PS Someone having been a wolf last game does NOT decrease their chance of being a wolf this game.
    Of course it doesn't. I've heard this conversation before. I just still believe that Kilga/CStar is human because (A) neither of them have said anything that looks suspicious, and (B) he was a wolf last game. I ain't arguing, it's crappy reasoning, but unless CStar starts smelling funny, I'm inclined to believe he's human and you are crazier than I am.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #137
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic

      Omega, last game Afro never really said anything suspicious, yet he was a wolf? Still going on your skewed logic...?
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #138
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apoc

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        This is because I don't think Sinbad (lol) is the seer at all. What they tried to pull was retarded beyond all belief, there's no way the seer would pull a stunt like that. I also think Sinbad is a wolf, of course.
        And a wolf would?
        hi

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #139
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic

          Also last game, I voted on Kilga for acting weird. =P. So I guess there's a difference between how Kilga acts and Afrobean acts. In any case, now that CStar has taken over, we have to watch him. And CStar isn't Kilgamayan's twin in how he acts either.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #140
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic

            Yes but also remember we don't know how he plays, there is that variable.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #141
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic

              Oh whoa I missed a page when I made that post before cross practice <4 Awesomeness, CStar in TWG.

              @Hans: Based on the benefits and drawbacks of doing it as a wolf as opposed to as the seer, absolutely.

              Using the fact that that someone was a wolf the previous game is dangerous logic, though. You can use that to make a slightly more educated guess if you're down to a few people and don't know who to choose, but never think anyone is more human because of it.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #142
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic

                Guys, Kilga, flypie, Guido and myself are all human because we were wolves last game.

                Seriously, shut up about this garbage. IT DOESN'T AFFECT PROBABILITY AT ALL! A WOLF FROM LAST GAME COULD JUST AS EASILY BE A WOLF THIS GAME.

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #143
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Ato

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Guys, Kilga, flypie, Guido and myself are all human because we were wolves last game.

                  Seriously, shut up about this garbage. IT DOESN'T AFFECT PROBABILITY AT ALL! A WOLF FROM LAST GAME COULD JUST AS EASILY BE A WOLF THIS GAME.
                  Exactly what I was saying.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • Omeganitros
                    auauauau
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8897

                    #144
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Ato

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    IT DOESN'T AFFECT PROBABILITY AT ALL! A WOLF FROM LAST GAME COULD JUST AS EASILY BE A WOLF THIS GAME.
                    Originally posted by Omeganitros
                    Of course it doesn't. I've heard this conversation before.

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #145
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX:

                      Or Maybe Omega and the guy he's covering for are both wolves.

                      Snap.

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #146
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX:

                        Psh, you don't even remember who he was covering for, do you?

                        CStar hasn't even been accused of too much. I don't see what the big deal is.

                        What's with the slowdown in posting late at night? I thought midnight was when all the cool people got on. Well, granted, it's not midnight yet, but still.

                        Comment

                        • mead1
                          Cerebellumberjack
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3960

                          #147
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX:

                          Aparrently no cool people get on at midnight, as it's now 10:20 AM. The substitution would be a really dangerous thing if Cstar was a wolf since we don't know how he plays, but I believe him to be a human. I'm beginning to think that since I'm the only one getting a weird vibe from talisman that it might just be my paranoia. Blah, 13 hours and 36 minutes left for me to make up my mind.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #148
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX:

                            Originally posted by mead
                            The substitution would be a really dangerous thing if Cstar was a wolf since we don't know how he plays, but I believe him to be a human.
                            He's only made one post. Hardly enough to "believe him to be a human," especially since Kilga was being so unhelpful before.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #149
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX:

                              Afro, calm yourself. Other people have opinions too.

                              EDIT: Hah, stupid typos.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #150
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX:

                                Afro, you seem really hardcore after Kilga. Then again, I don't really know how you play. Maybe that's just normal.

                                Well, since Vash is in the lead with 2 votes, I'd like to say this.. Vash has been acting up this game like he has last game. He's new to TWG, and it looks like everyone always thinks he's a wolf. I say we keep him alive and see how he acts for more of the game.

                                I don't know who to vote for D:

                                Comment

                                Working...