TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #106
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

    NotSoFarOff (8:21:24 AM): Just a quick fyi...
    Auto response from TasselFoot (8:21:33 AM): I swear... if I don't have an away message up, I get flocked by n00bs every 5 minutes. I am often here... message me and I will answer you if I am here OR if I feel like it.

    NotSoFarOff (8:21:36 AM): I'm going on vacation Saturday.
    NotSoFarOff (8:21:45 AM): However, I will have computer access at least once a day.
    TasselFoot (8:22:03 AM): why tell me this, instead of the forum?
    NotSoFarOff (8:22:22 AM): A lot less than usual, but I'll...good point.
    hi

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #107
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

      -_-

      Why do you people have to make this difficult for me!?!? I don't have time to look for replacements. Kilga, find somebody who is willing to replace you and we can switch them in. AND MYSTERY PMer PERSON: I WANT TO STAB YOU EVEN MORE NOW!! Seriously, this is just more reason for me to hate mystery PMing.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #108
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

        No, I'm trying to be active, football is just kind of hectic as of right now. I probably won't need a replacement, I'll just be somewhat late on my responses and probably find out I'm lynched/replaced by night 2 because I'm so busy. My vote still stands because I still haven't heard too much from roopert.
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #109
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

          I am really sorry about that. I thought the voting ended last night....

          And what I meant with talisman is that he has been doing what I tend to do (Make posts that just restate what has been said, but with bigger words). This seems suspicious because it is out of place coming from him. I would not have made a vote based solely on this had I known we had more time. I am terribly sorry talisman.

          Comment

          • ImEric12
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1952

            #110
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

            Hmmm. I'm still not sure when voting ends, and I don't want a phantom, so entirely unbased vote for Omega.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #111
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

              Voting ends tomorrow at like midnight, Eric =P

              I was bored so I made a voting guide. It made me lol.

              mead - 1 (Omega)
              ld - 1 (Kilga)
              roopert - 1 (Vash)
              danceguy - 1 (ld)
              Tps - 1 (Afro)
              talisman - 1 (mead)
              Omega - 1 (Eric)

              Yeah, we need to start getting an idea of who we should lynch.

              edit: Wait, does Saturday at midnight mean tonight or tomorrow night?

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #112
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                1) READ MY FUCKING POST YOU MORONS:

                Day ends Sat. at midnight (meaning one minute after 11:59pm on Saturday, not the very first second of Saturday which comes right after Friday. Technically that means it ends Sunday, but if it really confuses you, just think of the day ending at 11:59pm on Saturday).
                I WAS QUITE CLEAR ABOUT WHEN THE DAY ENDS. I thought may be I was being too clear about it, BUT I GUESS NOT!

                2) I don't like the whole switching people in and out of the game, so I propose a solution that we can all vote on or something. Rather than switch Kilga out (I don't know of anybody who could play, anyway), we just go ahead and let him reveal the mystery PMer and henceforth deem mystery PMs illegal (at least in this game).

                3) All in favor of number 2, say so. If more than just a few of you say okay, I'll tell Kilga to post his findings and then the game will continue as normal.

                4) If number 2 doesn't go through, we're gonna need a replacement, and I don't know who we could possibly use, so give me ideas and things to work with.
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #113
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                  Reveal the whore so I can use my metal pole on him.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #114
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                    Actually, I guess I can just continue playing since knowing who it is doesn't really lend me knowledge of their role (especially given a conversation I had with them when I first confronted them about it). I just won't tell anyone who it is until post game.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #115
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                      Its still an advantage Kilga... because yes, odds are they are either the seer or a wolf... but, they could still just be an annoying human... either way, its knowledge that the other 13 players don't have, even if it is fairly marginal.

                      Besides the fact that you should definately know better than to have checked his/her IP in the first place.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #116
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                        Tass wants Sinbad to reveal himself, I don't. WHATEVER.

                        Just as long as Kilga isn't a wolf, I think we're ok. I don't mind if he keeps playing, because, like he said, he still doesn't know the role.

                        So you can listen to me or Tass. Stay hidden and keep seering people, or come out and get beaten with a metal pole.
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #117
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                          Ok, the way I see it is this:

                          Kilga used mod powers to gain extra knowlege about the game. That alone is against the rules. I think he should be taken out of the game/replaced. A replacement shouldn't be hard to accquire, as we could just steal someone from jTWG if need be.

                          With that said, I've been wanting to move my vote and Kilga has presented himself well as a means to do so. At first he was just like "YOUR HEAD ASPLODE" which is even worse than saying "that was a good kill" in my book. Now he's off checking IPs on someone who might be the seer. Now, refresh my memory... Who wants to know who the seer is? Well Tass, sure, but the wolves want to know.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #118
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                            You make it sound like I was intentionally waiting for the guy to post so I can could check IP logs.

                            I clicked it out of instinct and before I realized what I had done the page was already up. I've been here for a long enough time that I've developed the habit of checking IPs of people I suspect to be alternate accounts (this happens often in the Brag Board) so I can call them out for being pussies and/or morons. This case fit formulaically - an account I suspected to be an alt posted, so I checked to see who it was.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #119
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                              Well when IRL players accidentally saw each others PMs they were still punished for it. This is no different in my opinion.

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #120
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                                Yeah, I'm not denying that I fucked up and did something I shouldn't have.
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...