TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #91
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

    Afro, dd you just say, "Hodge"? By God, you did.

    Haji. It's someone who completes a pilgrimage to...Mecca? I forget. Maybe that was something else. But it's totally Haji.

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #92
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apoc

      Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
      Afro, dd you just say, "Hodge"? By God, you did.

      Haji. It's someone who completes a pilgrimage to...Mecca? I forget. Maybe that was something else. But it's totally Haji.
      I asked Tps what it was exactly and he said Hodge. I was pretty sure there was an -E sound at the end, but I would have put Hodgey or something like that.

      Whatever. It doesn't really matter.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #93
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

        Well, the only other person that bothers me is talisman. It seems like he is making a whole bunch of posts with very little in the way of content. He tends to be a more quiet and thoughtful player, and I cannot account for this random change in behavior. So in light of having no one better to vote for, I place my vote on talisman.

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #94
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

          WTF, mead. He makes a whole bunch of posts with alot of content. Why, I;m so mad, I could just vote for you!


          Oh ya, lololo.

          But seriously, mead. Now my vote on you is NOT random.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #95
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

            yes, his rationale is beyond retarded, but to be fair omega, mead almost always makes these kind of stupid votes.

            and mead, if you're worrying about lack of content why aren't you looking at kilga?

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #96
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

              Why is anyone even voting now? Today is Thursday. Voting ends in over 48 hours still.... patience you youngin's.
              RIP

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #97
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                pyro31191 (9:33:50 PM): OMG
                pyro31191 (9:33:50 PM): LYK
                pyro31191 (9:33:57 PM): I C R'D J00
                pyro31191 (9:34:02 PM): AND J00 R DA WULVZ
                P337 teh 1337 (9:34:03 PM): O RLY
                P337 teh 1337 (9:34:06 PM): O DAM

                I don't think Vash is the SinSinSomething, Jurs =P

                Oh, right. Eric's games. I started playing FFR, and lost track of time.. or something.

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #98
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apoc

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  pyro31191 (9:33:50 PM): OMG
                  pyro31191 (9:33:50 PM): LYK
                  pyro31191 (9:33:57 PM): I C R'D J00
                  pyro31191 (9:34:02 PM): AND J00 R DA WULVZ
                  P337 teh 1337 (9:34:03 PM): O RLY
                  P337 teh 1337 (9:34:06 PM): O DAM

                  I don't think Vash is the SinSinSomething, Jurs =P

                  So you've never heard of reverse psychology?

                  Sweet.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #99
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                    Vash IMed me after I said that I might need to coach some of the new players, and he was like, COACH MI OL!OL!OL R U RLY OMGZ.

                    :shrug:

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • roopert
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 149

                      #100
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                      Talisman, Mead is trying to say you post a lot, but don't contribute much. Kilga just doesn't post. Which I understand. I know how it is to not be incredibly active. Just be sure we don't forget about him . Anyone know what Vash has been up to? His name has been thrown around a few times and I'd like to hear from him.

                      Comment

                      • ImEric12
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 1952

                        #101
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                        Has Vash even posted? He's clearly been somewhat active on AIM.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #102
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                          pyro31191 (10:09:46 PM): I go sleep now
                          pyro31191 (10:09:48 PM): PEACE BITCHES

                          =O

                          Anyway, I read over TWG XI, the three-team game Cypher hosted and Eric was a wolf in. His posts were extremely sparse and he had little to no thoughts of his own. He also had no "well that was a good kill" posts.

                          edit: I don't think it's much help, but..

                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=465003#465003

                          Look at the last post.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #103
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                            It's Hadji. Know your roots, people.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #104
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                              Okay so.

                              SinSinSalibin posted once in FFR Bug Report and without thinking I immediately checked IPs. The IP matched a user in this game.

                              Given I now have information given to me by an out-of-game source, I've asked eb to replace me if he decides doing so is a necessary action.

                              For the record, the post was deleted, so no one else will be able to check it. I ask the user to make sure they don't post with that account again.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #105
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalyp

                                I saw the post....but I didn't think it was a big deal. Everybody was whoring up that topic anyway.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...