TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duk3star
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2019
    • 0

    #1606
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Does FG AtE often?

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1607
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      his move wasn't helpful as either alignment but that's just not the move that someone would do if they were on a team.
      so not W/W there then. Was your town read on storn though from before this or after?

      Comment

      • Duk3star
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2019
        • 0

        #1608
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I kinda liked storms response to me about their only being 1 mafia KP.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1609
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Duk3star
          Its hard for me to do any sort of dive with how this site functions on mobile. MML is talking to me like I'm a villager btw.
          Your point? I was townreading your slot

          Which has nothing to do with the fact you don't know what you're talking about and refused to play the game until EoD btw
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1610
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            We switched to SF Alpha 2 Gold you are keeping me from my favorite SF btw
            ​

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #1611
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              MML what's your thoughts on DBP with the green flip?

              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #1612
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Does knowing FG and freezin arent w/w change anything?

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1613
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Thinking on storn's vote switches, they feel like they make sense assuming he's town believing both wagons are town. I'd like his response on why there was a pause in thought between him voting fg and then the later switch to psycho though

                  Comment

                  • Duk3star
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2019
                    • 0

                    #1614
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Same question to you gradient, thoughts on DBP?

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1615
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      since then a wolf going after town dbp when he wasn't a wagon is just suicide tbh. Even if he'd manage to pull a lynch off of him from funny if I happened to also change my vote, it'd look so bad that I don't think the results would be worth it.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1616
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        so not W/W there then. Was your town read on storn though from before this or after?
                        before
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #1617
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          since then a wolf going after town dbp when he wasn't a wagon is just suicide tbh. Even if he'd manage to pull a lynch off of him from funny if I happened to also change my vote, it'd look so bad that I don't think the results would be worth it.
                          If wagons are locked and v/v it potentially looks good for DBP though right?

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1618
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            I'm curious if the last minute swaps to dbp wouldn't have happened if I didn't make that post I did regarding potentially voting him myself. Seems opportune that it happened after that point, like they for sure thought I was gonna do it too last minute.
                            You and Round where preaching it.
                            I think there's more then a passing chance it was opportunistic

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            i think mml's tone and thought processes are hella town, especially the way he was tryna read haku, but like... argh it's like. ugh

                            and clearly town's in the wrong mindframe w/ two mislynches in a row so paranoia is setting in too
                            So you're throwing. Cool.

                            Originally posted by Duk3star
                            MML what's your thoughts on DBP with the green flip?
                            He never shower up in time to do anything but disagree with tge Haku lynch and get mad.

                            At this time he needs to be pressured because he has little to show for 2 phases, I just wish Haku's slot was gone because between the claim and Funny basically doing nothing but throwing a child's fit the slot really fucks with me wanting to entertain not voting it to the great ether
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #1619
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Like, I still think Freezin was better lynch then DBP

                              But at this point in not clearing him anymore he's gotta step it up
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Duk3star
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2019
                                • 0

                                #1620
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Okay I'm bought in on MML town.

                                Comment

                                Working...