TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duk3star
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2019
    • 0

    #2266
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I take it back gradiant can be town.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #2267
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      angel

      I think it's gradiant/angel/round. If not for storn's check on raeko then I'd say she fits better in that team than round does, but a green check's a green check.

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #2268
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        angel

        I think it's gradiant/angel/round. If not for storn's check on raeko then I'd say she fits better in that team than round does, but a green check's a green check.
        take note of this


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #2269
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by fatfuck42
          angel

          I think it's gradiant/angel/round. If not for storn's check on raeko then I'd say she fits better in that team than round does, but a green check's a green check.
          L E T I T R A N D

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #2270
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            if we live that is...


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #2271
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by storn42
              if we live that is...
              It's always a 50/50 at this point.

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #2272
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                thinking plop/dbp/round might be right.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2273
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  votecount:
                  psycho (2)- dbp, fatfuck
                  dbp (4)- duk3, storn, raeko, psycho
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #2274
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    It's always a 50/50 at this point.
                    5 townies, 5 to insta.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #2275
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      just rb/gradiant to vote.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2276
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        still plenty of discussion time, no reason to hammer it
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #2277
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          still plenty of discussion time, no reason to hammer it
                          true. i dont think i have anything to say atm. unless any of you have questions for me. i said wanted to and voted.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #2278
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            still plenty of discussion time, no reason to hammer it
                            yeah but nobody is discussing anything

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #2279
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              also Duk3, you're on Votecount Colorizing if i die. Do it or you get a detention


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #2280
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                I feel really stupid since everyone went and voted while I was busy compiling this shit, but here:

                                Here's every time angel posted about storn last phase:

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Grabbed this mainly for the storn is weird part cause it resonates with how I feel about him. I was pretty convinced there was a wolf between storn and freezin, and was leaning freezin, but ended up being totally wrong so I have no idea anymore. Storn's voting patterns were really weird at the end though and I do want to make sure I read it back.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Storn has made so many questionable moves this game, I'm not sure about this. I know he wouldn't have any way of knowing you'd show up but I feel like there's so many possibilities here. FG's slot has been a pretty hot topic, think there's any chance it could have been a maneuver to try to clear himself if funny did flip? I wasn't a fan of
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Being that confident about someone being town is weird to me, I never feel that sure, plus being sure to avoid a town wagon.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Is there any world where it could be a funny/round/storn situation?
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                This was towards storn's vote on me. Thing is couldn't it have been a similar situation to what dbp is saying about roundbox? Could it have been he was trying to split the votes up off FG since he knew a few people were pointing at me that day? Then when he got the reaction out of everyone of "wtf" backpedaled and went back to fg but then moved on to dbp when that gained some traction?
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Just keeping this here as something to keep in my mind. I've been leaning Gradiant town so far, but the first quote I have here defending storn I need to decide whether it's him defending because he really feels that strongly about storn being town or if it's defending a parter's actions.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                So you're thinking not a dbp/roundbox situation? Are you looking more like a dbp/storn or a storn/round? Just trying to clarify what you were thinking here (I was assuming storn/round).
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                I'm asking couldn't storn have been trying to do the same thing with a vote on me as the whole dbp situation that dbp brought up?

                                To me, the quoted text looked like you were defending storn a bit for his action in voting me EoD there. His swap was pretty shady feeling so I was a little surprised to see you be like "not sure why everyone's surprised"
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Took me a second to get this, but I think it clicked. Do you think there's a chance it could be funny/round/plop?
                                I feel like I've been getting too stuck on storn, though it's hard not to with some of the posts/votes.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                I guess that's true, I've been very back and forth on storn this game so I'm trying to sort that out.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                lmfao, oh look who so quickly bandwagoned on to duk's stuff.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Also idc I'm still going to point out how shit storn is. Amazing how he just pops in at the most opportune moments like that. Piggybacking off other people constantly.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Because I don't know what else to call it? I quoted it because it resonated with how I was feeling about storn. Can you really say that storn hasn't been playing odd?
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Storn has been a huge ?? for me this whole game. Especially because I'm afraid of being swayed by other people. The wagon on him first day didn't feel so good, and Xiz made me want to lean towards town, but then his play has just been so opportunistic and I guess I don't know how to get past that.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                ffs storn can you stop being so damn lazy
                                Here's every time she posted about round:

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                This is just odd, and I think could also point towards dbp's theories of these two possibly being partnered. I don't like FG's comment saying she swapped off town to a ?, if not a wolf she wouldn't have known freezin was town at that time. Them both mentioning storn in different lights back to back feels weird to me, but not sure what to make of it if anything at the moment.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                This makes a lot of sense.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Is there any world where it could be a funny/round/storn situation?
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                So you're thinking not a dbp/roundbox situation? Are you looking more like a dbp/storn or a storn/round? Just trying to clarify what you were thinking here (I was assuming storn/round).
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Took me a second to get this, but I think it clicked. Do you think there's a chance it could be funny/round/plop?
                                I feel like I've been getting too stuck on storn, though it's hard not to with some of the posts/votes.
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                I think no matter what we have to be very careful of anything to do with dbp coming into this EoD. I'd probably honestly propose round over dbp.
                                And here's where her vote ended up:

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                rounbox
                                If you don't think she TMI'd then alright, but this is fucking sus.

                                Comment

                                Working...