TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bolth mannn
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2008
    • 2228

    #16
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Anyway a lot of players have been suspiciously quiet this game

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #17
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
      Anyway a lot of players have been suspiciously quiet this game
      Good point, we should lynch the 0 posters

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #18
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        It’s been 20 minutes and I can already tell this is gonna take up way too much of my time

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #19
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
          Hello you fat fuck
          Greetings my Australian friend!

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #20
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            It’s been 20 minutes and I can already tell this is gonna take up way too much of my time
            Dude, I can't wait till the longposts start coming into play. This shit's the best!

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #21
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              storn


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • Bolth mannn
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2008
                • 2228

                #22
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by storn42
                storn


                There it is

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #23
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  I'm a little upset I can't call storn42 fatfuck42

                  Also i'm a little sad I rolled town this game, but i'll still do my best.

                  On a side note I just locked in a new contract with a company doing remote work so ill literally be at my computer 7 days a week for the next month so i'll be here lol.

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #24
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    HELLO!

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #25
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      twig
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Bolth mannn
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 2228

                        #26
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        HELLO!


                        mellon_collie

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #27
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                          mellon_collie
                          rude wtf

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #28
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            rude wtf


                            <3

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #29
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              Good point, we should lynch the 0 posters
                              It does win games more then it loses them.

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Also i'm a little sad I rolled town this game, but i'll still do my best.
                              Not a towny entrance

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              twig
                              A little bit more of a towny entrance
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #30
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                I’m watching bojack for the first time this show is great

                                Comment

                                Working...