TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #2251
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Duk3star
    This is the second time this game I've been told to fuck off.

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #2252
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by storn42
      fuck off
      I liked this one.

      Comment

      • Duk3star
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2019
        • 0

        #2253
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        If DBP is a wolf and we succeed to next phase im probably dead.

        Remember to look at who is defending who and why.
        I think the remaing 2 wolves are probably in Plop/roundbox/psycho. gradiants probably town. i think i could parse between the 3 of them better tomorrow but i dont think I'll get that chance.

        listen to raeko and probably gradiant. duk3 really makes me want to pull my hair out but you know.

        DBP GOOD LUCK TOWN. here's hopin we're not about to get hosed. we'll find out soon though.
        I'm saving you tonight now that you said that.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #2254
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Duk3star
          I'm saving you tonight now that you said that.
          <3 you too


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #2255
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            DBP

            at least if we're wrong we all went down together

            also gradiant that trash panda is adorable

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #2256
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              DBP

              at least if we're wrong we all went down together

              also gradiant that trash panda is adorable
              o7


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #2257
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                inb4 storm and raeko are dicking me.

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #2258
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Duk3star
                  inb4 storm and raeko are dicking me.
                  I just had that thought about you guys lmfao but it really doesn't make any sense from my perspective

                  I gotta believe in something so I believe in the you guys who believe in me

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #2259
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by fatfuck42
                    Agreed on dap and angel never being W/W. So you feel stronger that dap's a wolf than angel is?
                    tbh, i don't know anymore. I suppose it boils down more to who was more involved in potentially screwing things up for town. He took more part in setting up potential lynches, lot of coming in last minute in eod's throwing shit around where there's less time for people to discuss and people either have to believe or not in a rush, and then the interactions with rb have more weight I think than anything involving psycho

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2260
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      votecount:
                      psycho (1)- dbp
                      dbp (3)- duk3, storn, raeko
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #2261
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        I just had that thought about you guys lmfao but it really doesn't make any sense from my perspective

                        I gotta believe in something so I believe in the you guys who believe in me
                        i believe in you. but i also seered you so i'm biased


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #2262
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          In the end, the answer was always the friendships we made on the journey.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #2263
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            also, you know dropping a vote like that with no other discussion right now also do much to help town either so that's kind of added.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #2264
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              also, you know dropping a vote like that with no other discussion right now also do much to help town either so that's kind of added.
                              *doesn't do much

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #2265
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                dbp

                                Well if it's me or him guess this is where I gotta go.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...