TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duk3star
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2019
    • 0

    #2236
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by storn42
    KP block
    See ya tonight Gradiant.

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #2237
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Glgl yall. I believe in you village.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #2238
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        Gradiant, you said earlier you wanted to vote between dap and round, but where are you at with your reads otherwise?
        I still feel the dbp/rb pairing. dbp coming up with case against rb and then 'thunderdomeing' funny, rb staying with vote on dbp for a while several phases seemingly testing waters on dbp lynch, both of their reactions to you putting them in a world and ignoring me doing it constantly gives feel they're trying to pocket me, and it also puts you as more likely 3rd partner.

        Psycho could've been a slip, but I don't think it's a post that gets made if psycho and dbp are partners as it would be a tmi about dbp being the target of wolfkill, not a wolf making the kill that got jailed.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #2239
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Duk3star
          See ya tonight Gradiant.
          PRomise you'll read too, thanks.

          Comment

          • Duk3star
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2019
            • 0

            #2240
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            PRomise you'll read too, thanks.
            Jokes on you I'm illiterate.

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #2241
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              PRomise you'll read too, thanks.
              Does this mean DBP is a wolf and well have a next day for me to prove I've read?

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #2242
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                if psycho's scum here then dbp is town so rb/plop partners. Would rather vote rb then because in both worlds but guess I can't do that anymore.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #2243
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Duk3star
                  Does this mean DBP is a wolf and well have a next day for me to prove I've read?
                  fuck off

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #2244
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    If I end up being wrong, can't say I didn't try this phase town.

                    Comment

                    • Duk3star
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2019
                      • 0

                      #2245
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      fuck off
                      This is the second time this game I've been told to fuck off.

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #2246
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Duk3star
                        This is the second time this game I've been told to fuck off.
                        fuck off


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #2247
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread



                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • Duk3star
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2019
                            • 0

                            #2248
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            If I end up being wrong, can't say I didn't try this phase town.
                            Technically itd he the fourth time.

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #2249
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              I still feel the dbp/rb pairing. dbp coming up with case against rb and then 'thunderdomeing' funny, rb staying with vote on dbp for a while several phases seemingly testing waters on dbp lynch, both of their reactions to you putting them in a world and ignoring me doing it constantly gives feel they're trying to pocket me, and it also puts you as more likely 3rd partner.

                              Psycho could've been a slip, but I don't think it's a post that gets made if psycho and dbp are partners as it would be a tmi about dbp being the target of wolfkill, not a wolf making the kill that got jailed.
                              Agreed on dap and angel never being W/W. So you feel stronger that dap's a wolf than angel is?

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #2250
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                If DBP is a wolf and we succeed to next phase im probably dead.

                                Remember to look at who is defending who and why.
                                I think the remaing 2 wolves are probably in Plop/roundbox/psycho. gradiants probably town. i think i could parse between the 3 of them better tomorrow but i dont think I'll get that chance.

                                listen to raeko and probably gradiant. duk3 really makes me want to pull my hair out but you know.

                                DBP GOOD LUCK TOWN. here's hopin we're not about to get hosed. we'll find out soon though.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...