TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2221
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    votecount:
    psycho (1)- dbp
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #2222
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Duk3star
      I have. You were going in circles about what happens when somebody is checked and jailkept at the same time.
      read the whole phase up to this point. If you're actually a pr and you're not going to read this whole phase, you're not helping town.

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #2223
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Gradiant, you said earlier you wanted to vote between dap and round, but where are you at with your reads otherwise?

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #2224
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          DBP

          Good night yall.

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #2225
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            if I wasn't townreading you, I would call you out for waffling right here
            I'm not waffling... I still want to vote DBP but I need to think about partners and I've never hard town read you all game so you'd be in that arena

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #2226
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Duk3star
              DBP

              Good night yall.
              rksw5kpkprykparhpqkawoykp


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #2227
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                welp. that pretty much locks us in.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #2228
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Sorry for not waiting. I've got a 7 hour drive go Phoenix AZ tomorrow and I cant stay up much later. If we lose I'll take the heat.

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #2229
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    DBP

                    Good night yall.
                    welp I guess that decision was made for us

                    I agree with it but still

                    I take back my liking how you play comment

                    YOU GOTTA WORK WITH UR TOWN CIRCLE

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #2230
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Duk3star
                      Sorry for not waiting. I've got a 7 hour drive go Phoenix AZ tomorrow and I cant stay up much later. If we lose I'll take the heat.
                      it's ok, someone had to do it tbh

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #2231
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        it's ok, someone had to do it tbh
                        was thinking of doing. think we're getting hosed?


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #2232
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          welp I guess that decision was made for us

                          I agree with it but still

                          I take back my liking how you play comment

                          YOU GOTTA WORK WITH UR TOWN CIRCLE
                          Honestly it was him or psycho and me realizing we were at 8 and not 7 means you can still go psycho if you wish.

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #2233
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            was thinking of doing. think we're getting hosed?
                            nah I think it's the best play we have

                            Comment

                            • Duk3star
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2019
                              • 0

                              #2234
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Storm should I go for the KP block or the save on you?

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #2235
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Duk3star
                                Storm should I go for the KP block or the save on you?
                                KP block


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...