TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duk3star
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2019
    • 0

    #2206
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    I don't even know wtf is happening at this point. Really wish DBP would've at least spoken some before just throwing a vote on me. Idk how I should even interpret that.
    You should note DBP here ...

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #2207
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      With votes being locked were always choosing between psycho and dbp today.

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #2208
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Duk3star
        This is actually heightened by the fact that psycho hasnt been hammered yet. So that means a) theres one between dbp and psycho or b) the wolves don't want to put themselves. If were thinking its b and not a that means they are nervous about my JK.
        not a guaranteed hammer. would have 4 votes and 5 is the hammer.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #2209
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Duk3star
          This is actually heightened by the fact that psycho hasnt been hammered yet. So that means a) theres one between dbp and psycho or b) the wolves don't want to put themselves. If were thinking its b and not a that means they are nervous about my JK.
          Hammering here would be suicide, there's still a nightphase that has to be gone through before parity is reached and wolves outing to do that gives you a chance to jail the one doing the nk if you're not lying here.

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #2210
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            internet is still fucking with me

            off the table: raeko, storn, steve rodgers

            still in my sights: dabackpack

            probably with dabackpack: psycho TMI'ing the jailkeeper is probably the biggest indicator for me. seems a bit hypocritical given that I misinterpreted it earlier (while talking to gradiant/storn), but I think it's a big slip
            ---
            gradiant: seems like he was trying to diffuse the situation with psycho's TMI.



            I think this post is pretty revealing if these two are partners

            maybe?: plop. he tried to defend backpack a little bit and say "hey let's not lynch him" when I tried to engage people on d2. his tone shifting a lot is a bit odd, going from pointed and slightly aggressive to very pleasant. I can't say I remember this from your playstyle years ago
            I like roundbox's reads cause they make sense but also the type of thing he could easily fake cause he's good at putting himself into a town mindset mechanically speaking and would know which reads to make sound believable

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #2211
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by storn42
              not a guaranteed hammer. would have 4 votes and 5 is the hammer.
              YIKES math is hard. I forgot its 8 not 7. AS I WAS

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #2212
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Duk3star
                You should note DBP here ...
                I'm assuming you mean vote, and I was trying to look back to see if he'd said anything I'd missed before.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #2213
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Hammering here would be suicide, there's still a nightphase that has to be gone through before parity is reached and wolves outing to do that gives you a chance to jail the one doing the nk if you're not lying here.
                  It's weird that they left me alive today. Combined with storms n2 no result leads me to believe wolves have a RBer

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #2214
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    dbp if you're town, I hope you're posting more since just that vote isn't helping much.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #2215
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Duk3star
                      It's weird that they left me alive today. Combined with storms n2 no result leads me to believe wolves have a RBer
                      we've already gone over this, read the posts this phase.

                      Comment

                      • Duk3star
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2019
                        • 0

                        #2216
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        I'm assuming you mean vote, and I was trying to look back to see if he'd said anything I'd missed before.
                        Yea even though you dont have to, this EOD just gets super weird.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2217
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          I like roundbox's reads cause they make sense but also the type of thing he could easily fake cause he's good at putting himself into a town mindset mechanically speaking and would know which reads to make sound believable
                          if I wasn't townreading you, I would call you out for waffling right here
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Duk3star
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2019
                            • 0

                            #2218
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            we've already gone over this, read the posts this phase.
                            I have. You were going in circles about what happens when somebody is checked and jailkept at the same time.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #2219
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Duk3star
                              Yea even though you dont have to, this EOD just gets super weird.
                              I'm just surprised he popped in and just voted, I thought for sure there must've been a post I'd missed. I'm not used to this from dbp.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #2220
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                I think its time to vote DBP and Cry.
                                Either the game is over and we lost, or we get to cry through the pain of another phase


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...