TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #1456
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    you're not good at reading haku then
    I am actually and I feel confident

    if I'm wrong idk it is what is it

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1457
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      i was in a similar game last year though not on ffr where someone did mechanically the wrong thing but was town, and i was the only one there defending the dude

      this wasn't wolf haku. freezin thought it wasn't wolf haku until recently. it's super obv what's happening here. y'all just gotta believe me
      If it makes you feel better Freezin is already breadcrumbinh for when he unvotes you last second
      ​

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1458
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        i was in a similar game last year though not on ffr where someone did mechanically the wrong thing but was town, and i was the only one there defending the dude

        this wasn't wolf haku. freezin thought it wasn't wolf haku until recently. it's super obv what's happening here. y'all just gotta believe me
        mechanical lynches lost the game where Charu lynched me in the turbo that I hardclaimed cop against ymia

        mechanical lynches put me in danger in the last 0rbs game where I was blue and some shit happened that pointed in my direction, but I knew I was town

        mechanics are a fallback but they're far from perfect
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1459
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          i was in a similar game last year though not on ffr where someone did mechanically the wrong thing but was town, and i was the only one there defending the dude

          this wasn't wolf haku. freezin thought it wasn't wolf haku until recently. it's super obv what's happening here. y'all just gotta believe me
          it wasnt till recently because my mind automatically filtered out his fakeclaim into the "wacky haku" section.

          then MML bringing it up over and over again convinced me to give it a look because its better than what i was pursuing in my estimation
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1460
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            looks like he's here now

            hello backpack
            qfe
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1461
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              If he's a wolf, why would he ever retract his claim, even if he knew he was sunk. Wolves almost never would retract a blue claim if there was a chance of Haku dying, they would at LEAST attempt to properly fakeclaim, and in the worst case they still bait a counterclaim, in the best case Haku lives a bit longer

              Given what he's said I'm pretty solidly believing Haku, esp. that he had some combination of not being able to put time in and not wanting to play, but still wanting his slot to be valuable by absorbing a bullet. It was a stupid fucking plan because it would distract a potential medic but idk.

              Haku is a miss


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1462
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Wish DBP was here making informed votes
                ​

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1463
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  anyone want to respond to my point about freezin's iso into haku?
                  why would he do that if he's tied for top wagon? is he coming up with a reason to just vote someone else and simply fuckin die?
                  I can only see this if fg/freezin are partners, but nothing at all is pointing me here
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1464
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    freezin

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #1465
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I'm VT and I was just trying to bait a NK on me.
                      I was planning to fake claim mason with Xiz as a partner using post #62 as fake evidence.
                      Now, I'm probably just going to get mislynched and hated in postgame for really doing that.
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Goal was to save a tempo on town night actions.
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wanted to die because I'm literally missing the next like 3 EoDs and having me being absent consistently on the key moment where everyone is online is bullshit.
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I originally was working 3 days/week instead of 5 and I had time to actually be here, but work told me I had to go back to 5 days and I ended up being like "I'll manage something" rather than being like "nope, not playing".
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I've also been online for more than 24 hours and I still don't see enough people so, I kind of give up for now.
                      Haku-haters: read this again and tell me it doesn't sound genuine, logic and voice alike.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #1466
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        If it makes you feel better Freezin is already breadcrumbinh for when he unvotes you last second
                        sorry but the vote might as well be locked. Not going anywhere else today
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1467
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Wish DBP was here making informed votes
                          I'd rather be sleeping right now honestly

                          Freezin based on raw intuition


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1468
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by fatfuck42
                            Haku-haters: read this again and tell me it doesn't sound genuine, logic and voice alike.
                            he does this as both roles, doesn't mean shit

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #1469
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              FG
                              I dont feel good about this, but freezin is town.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1470
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I'd rather be sleeping right now honestly

                                Freezin based on raw intuition
                                your intuition is pretty garbage
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...