TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Yes, but just saying this doesn't mean you've acknowledged it. you're just copying shit that storn said pretty much, who also hasn't gone through reasons for votes before those votecounts he quoted.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Votes speak for themselves.Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Wolves have to out themselves in this scenario and give me a 1 in 3 chance of just winning the game.Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
psychoangel
This is happening if the alternative is me.
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
I know... I was talking about their behaviour over the course of this phase vs. the last phases of the game. I'm well aware how vote parity works which is why his response just seems random and fakeComment
-
Comment
-
Comment



Comment