TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #1426
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Duk3star
    What exactly was the claim?
    Nothing, he just said a vague "are you going to make me claim?" or something along those lines.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1427
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Duk3star
      What exactly was the claim?
      Hinted PR. Said he didn't later. Was forced to hardclaim that he was VT who claimed to draw NK; said he would have claimed Masons with Xiz (who was both dead and also the one pressuring him when he softclaimed the first time)
      ​

      Comment

      • Duk3star
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2019
        • 0

        #1428
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        Main issues:
        -haku softclaimed last phase, it was well before EoD but he had to work and wouldn't be around and it looked like he was going to be a main wagon, survived the night, next phase retracted the claim, said he's a VT and was fishing for the night kill to save a real PR since work was going to prevent him from being around for any EoDs (wasn't going to be like that when he signed up to play) and was also baiting/reaction testing everyone...funnygirl replaced him
        -angel vs freezin, this one was on recent pages if you want to look for yourself, it's more nuanced so maybe someone else can describe it, i want to get this post out asap
        -dap hardly posted first phase, showed up at EoD and ended up moving the main wagon from storn (who was low activity posting, not providing reads when pressed, etc) onto xiz, xiz ended up flipping town, now dap hasn't really posted again, people are scared
        -the player you took over (shadow) was asking a lot of questions but not doing much with them

        Confirmed info = xiz lynched, flipped town; bolth killed in night, flipped town
        Very helpful. What was the claim? Were the NKs u universally tr?

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #1429
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          [QUOTE=Duk3star;4715531Were the NKs u universally tr?[/QUOTE]

          wat?


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • Duk3star
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2019
            • 0

            #1430
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            fwiw at least haku didn't claim steve rodgers amirite or amirite
            Steve Rodgers is a damn hero and you shouldn't spoil his good name.

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #1431
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by storn42
              wat?
              Did the the NKs make sense?

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1432
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Duk3star
                Very helpful. What was the claim? Were the NKs u universally tr?
                He never named a role until he confessed to being VT, then said it was gonna be masons
                ​

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1433
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Duk3star
                  Very helpful. What was the claim? Were the NKs u universally tr?
                  nk was maybe like 50% of player pool town read? maybe 60%?

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #1434
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    Did the the NKs make sense?
                    not really. new player who was looking slightly scum.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Duk3star
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2019
                      • 0

                      #1435
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      We have a fake claim PR trying to take a role bullet. If the NKs are two randos that's different then if the two NKs were fairly universally read town.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1436
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        there's only been one phase so far, only one nk

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #1437
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Time for a magical journey i guess

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          lol you know I'm town.
                          coming at this fresh im pretty sure this is a soft. (it was directed at xiz.) So imo he hatched the fakeclaim mason plan at least as far back as post 456. worth mentioning he had a grand total of one vote at this time, so his later explanation for using the fake claim to bait a nk and live because he was getting votes and going to be gone all day falls pretty flat. But it would be lame to wrap it up after one post so we keep going

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          That won't help me and that won't help you.
                          more cryptic talk directed at xiz to probably reinforce his claim. I think its worth mentioning he probably didnt know how flips worked when he made this plan. He shows confusion on how color flips work later on.

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Should I just claim because I won't be here later on ?
                          the infamous moment

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Cardflipping: On, Color flips only (all flips are true)
                          ^ bit of a problem
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          tbh im curious if colors include blue and green. We're going to know later on probably.
                          Why wouldnt color flips include blue and green? This bit is pretty confusing, some insight here would be nice.

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Just pretend there's no claim because I didn't say "I hard claim blablabla".

                          It's that simple.
                          walk it back

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Assume I replaced out and you're the replacement; you realize I'm town, that I'm stuck in this situation and that I did this as a wolf before. Xiz and Bolth mannn flipped town and I have a game where I did the exact same thing as a wolf. I thought I'd be a dumbass and replicate my wolf game in my town game to see what happens, but here you are in those dirty shoes.
                          well i didnt know he did this exact same play before as a wolf. kind of insane that he would do it again and insane he would bring it up.


                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          How about 2 masons ?
                          oh so you were fakeclaiming mason. The role that would probably be green colored if you flipped or got seered. I see....


                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I'm VT and I was just trying to bait a NK on me.
                          I was planning to fake claim mason with Xiz as a partner using post #62 as fake evidence.
                          Now, I'm probably just going to get mislynched and hated in postgame for really doing that.
                          ok

                          im pretty sure he ended up aborting this because he figured nobody would believe it and he already lived d0. My question is why continue the charade well into the next day?

                          Heres post #62 as reference

                          ---------------------------
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Is this post serious
                          Use our mason chat and tell me there
                          ---------------------------

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          If I were to give a name to what I'm doing right now, I would call it fishing.

                          The problem is that you never know what you catch and if you catch nothing everyone hates you.
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I'm trying to see what people respond to this because I know 3 players are forced to lie in my face about it if everyone answers.


                          Dodging the question is also ngl for me, but it mostly depends of how everyone reacts.


                          ..and yeah, dying is bad regardless of alignment.
                          his explanation for continuing the charade into the next day as far as i can see. Dunno what he was looking to try to find with his "baiting." I really can barely parse what hes going for.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #1438
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Duk3star
                            We have a fake claim PR trying to take a role bullet. If the NKs are two randos that's different then if the two NKs were fairly universally read town.
                            WE'VE ONLY HAD 1 NK??


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #1439
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Duk3star
                              We have a fake claim PR trying to take a role bullet. If the NKs are two randos that's different then if the two NKs were fairly universally read town.
                              One night kill one lynch
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Duk3star
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2019
                                • 0

                                #1440
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                nk was maybe like 50% of player pool town read? maybe 60%?
                                Holy fuck I read this as "nks were 60% of the town pool" and almost shit myself.

                                Comment

                                Working...