TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duk3star
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2019
    • 0

    #1411
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Almost like signing up for a game and then waitng 24 hours until the phase is almost over wasn't the best way to stay informed huh?

    Actual helpful part of post: just read last 5 pages that's basically what's happening
    The passive aggressiveness iretort sn't very helpful. K.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1412
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Duk3star
      Why? Give me a tldr
      hes a wolf
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1413
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        oh and roundbox I was mostly saying I wanted to see more out of you this phase.
        rate my performance
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #1414
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          True story all 170+ posts I've made have been on a cracked Samsung
          Yea my house just got packed today so I'm all mobile for the rest of the game.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1415
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Duk3star
            Why? Give me a tldr
            Because Funny is a wagon and she wants to live

            Vote Funny. Funny is in Haku's slot and Haku's fakeclaim could have only came from wolf. I've been making the case these last few pages. Roundbox supplies counterarguments. They are bad
            ​

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1416
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Because Funny is a wagon and she wants to live

              Vote Funny. Funny is in Haku's slot and Haku's fakeclaim could have only came from wolf. I've been making the case these last few pages. Roundbox supplies counterarguments. They are bad
              i'm town
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Duk3star
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2019
                • 0

                #1417
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                hes a wolf
                Wow whoda thunk its be that easy

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1418
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Duk3star
                  Wow whoda thunk its be that easy
                  trust me i think i'm right
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #1419
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    Alright. I dont have much time my daughter decided to drop kick some little nerd at gymnastics and now we're having to fill out some paperwork.

                    Is there any confirmed information?

                    I see the latest votecount is tied can I get a tldr on that?

                    What's the general vibe of the thread?


                    Sorry for the laziness. I plan on doing a full read tonight so I wont be worthless tomorrow.
                    Main issues:
                    -haku softclaimed last phase, it was well before EoD but he had to work and wouldn't be around and it looked like he was going to be a main wagon, survived the night, next phase retracted the claim, said he's a VT and was fishing for the night kill to save a real PR since work was going to prevent him from being around for any EoDs (wasn't going to be like that when he signed up to play) and was also baiting/reaction testing everyone...funnygirl replaced him
                    -angel vs freezin, this one was on recent pages if you want to look for yourself, it's more nuanced so maybe someone else can describe it, i want to get this post out asap
                    -dap hardly posted first phase, showed up at EoD and ended up moving the main wagon from storn (who was low activity posting, not providing reads when pressed, etc) onto xiz, xiz ended up flipping town, now dap hasn't really posted again, people are scared
                    -the player you took over (shadow) was asking a lot of questions but not doing much with them

                    Confirmed info = xiz lynched, flipped town; bolth killed in night, flipped town

                    Comment

                    • Duk3star
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2019
                      • 0

                      #1420
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Because Funny is a wagon and she wants to live

                      Vote Funny. Funny is in Haku's slot and Haku's fakeclaim could have only came from wolf. I've been making the case these last few pages. Roundbox supplies counterarguments. They are bad
                      What exactly was the claim?

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1421
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Duk3star
                        Wow whoda thunk its be that easy
                        FWIW I had been working with the idea that Funny and Freezin are partners and knowing that at least Funny absolutely will bus people, I'm not convinced Freezin isn't a wolf.

                        But I think Funny's slot is always a wolf, where as Freezin is probably 75% percent at best. We should always vote Funny here
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #1422
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          these are in reverse chronological order
                          you started off townreading me, because in order for you to call my wagon "bad vibes" and say "maybe they're seeing something in him that I can't" implies a townread

                          you pursue this further to affirm your suspicions on xiz

                          "based on how RB was there to self pres if a wagon gained traction on him and he wasn't on either of the 2 big wagons i think we can say him being a wolf did not play into the situation."
                          can you explain this? from what I'm seeing, it seems that xiz flipping green makes the wagon seem less suspect to you, and following through that gave you a different viewpoint on me?
                          I'm just trying to see your perspective here and how you made this transition with your read
                          These posts, especially the last posts are from me reading you as a null to light town at best. I think this is just you misunderstanding how im reading you.

                          What i say in the first post is that i think that if you were a wolf or if you were town didn't majorly affect the wagons. and essentially that if you are a wolf i dont think anyone hopped wagons to try and save you since you were not in that much danger as i see it.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1423
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            fwiw at least haku didn't claim steve rodgers amirite or amirite
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1424
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              rate my performance
                              I've taken you off the table for today, that's best you get rn cause I'm exhausted.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1425
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                hes a wolf
                                he's a town and you're wrong.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...