TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duk3star
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2019
    • 0

    #2161
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    What's giving you a strong feel on gradiant? I haven't been leaning him scum but maybe I missed something (other than the votes)
    It's mostly the votes.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #2162
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Duk3star
      I think the team is gradient/rdp + 1
      i'll tell you the same thing I told storn. stop being lazy and also look at all the posts surrounding the votes placed.

      Comment

      • Duk3star
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2019
        • 0

        #2163
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        don't think thats possible
        Oh. Shoulda read OP.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #2164
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Duk3star
          Do you guys do games with a lot of 3P? That could explain the no result
          yes. personally i like bastard games a lot, but this is not one of those. this is a much more simple game.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • Duk3star
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2019
            • 0

            #2165
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            i'll tell you the same thing I told storn. stop being lazy and also look at all the posts surrounding the votes placed.
            You dont seem incompetent. Good wolves can fake reasonings to vote town.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #2166
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              I agree (gradiant/DBP)

              and I also believe you and storn so we have a pretty good chance right now

              I want to go for DBP but I kinda have more of a strong feeling from this phase from gradiant. But looking at the game as a whole, dbp is my top choice
              it's not like this could be the last phase or anything

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #2167
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                What's giving you a strong feel on gradiant? I haven't been leaning him scum but maybe I missed something (other than the votes)
                for me it is the votes, and also the way he was still throwing suspicion at me after storn's claim but he didn't question storn at all and then back tracked on it. Could be an honest mistake, but idk, when I'm town I tend to remember the green checks at the same time as the seer and kinda lump them together in my mind. idk

                wheres boxxy-kun

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #2168
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  it's not like this could be the last phase or anything
                  what does this mean?

                  Comment

                  • Duk3star
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2019
                    • 0

                    #2169
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    it's not like this could be the last phase or anything
                    DW I got a pretty decent chance of getting a RB if we miss.

                    Comment

                    • Duk3star
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2019
                      • 0

                      #2170
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      what does this mean?
                      The whole MYLO/LYLO warning at the SOD implies there are 3 wolves.

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #2171
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Duk3star
                        DW I got a pretty decent chance of getting a RB if we miss.
                        just dont get roleblocked.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #2172
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Duk3star
                          The whole MYLO/LYLO warning at the SOD implies there are 3 wolves.
                          well yeah but what does that have to do with my post that he quoted

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #2173
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            for me it is the votes, and also the way he was still throwing suspicion at me after storn's claim but he didn't question storn at all and then back tracked on it. Could be an honest mistake, but idk, when I'm town I tend to remember the green checks at the same time as the seer and kinda lump them together in my mind. idk

                            wheres boxxy-kun
                            Ah okay, I may have to read some of that back again with this in mind.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Duk3star
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2019
                              • 0

                              #2174
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              I kinda wanna change my yolo vote to gradient.

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #2175
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Duk3star
                                I kinda wanna change my yolo vote to gradient.
                                please dont


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...