TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #2146
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by fatfuck42
    So if wolves roleblocked storn they presumably suspected him of being a PR. Then the next night they left him alone. I see two possibilities there:

    1) The way storn posted the next day made them think they were wrong about him being a PR
    2) They still read him as a PR, but they considered him using his ability as either advantageous or a nonissue and left him alone

    For scenario 2, re-reading storn's last EoD makes it seem like he'd use his ability on dap or angel. Could be a master wolf there, or maybe the wolves thought storn was a doctor given the doctor talk yesterday and knew a save on either of those two wouldn't make a difference.
    Or they just decided to go ahead and block the claimed role so that he couldn't block them from killing a VT and even possibly did it with the hopes that it would make duk look suspect for not being killed as a PR.


    Originally posted by Duk3star
    I kinda wanna be cheeky and make a joke about you not knowing what a roleblocker is.

    Are you sure there isnt anything in your role that could cause this?
    Yeah I know fucking pick on me more for being stupid, it was just my pattern of thinking at the time. I was trying to come up with possibilities of what had happened and I had a mix of possible things going on in my head while trying to keep up with what people were saying.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #2147
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by storn42
      Day 1


      Day 2


      Day3


      Votecount REColorized assuming all PR claims are true (what we know and what is bolded, what is claimed is not)
      Gradient and DBP votes are so interesting.

      Comment

      • Duk3star
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2019
        • 0

        #2148
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I think the team is gradient/rdp + 1

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #2149
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Duk3star
          I think the team is gradient/rdp + 1
          Dbp*

          Comment

          • Duk3star
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2019
            • 0

            #2150
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            But ima just go ahead and probably vote dbp

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #2151
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              Or they just decided to go ahead and block the claimed role so that he couldn't block them from killing a VT and even possibly did it with the hopes that it would make duk look suspect for not being killed as a PR.




              Yeah I know fucking pick on me more for being stupid, it was just my pattern of thinking at the time. I was trying to come up with possibilities of what had happened and I had a mix of possible things going on in my head while trying to keep up with what people were saying.
              You aren't stupid. I would never imply that.

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #2152
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Duk3star
                I think the team is gradient/rdp + 1
                I agree (gradiant/DBP)

                and I also believe you and storn so we have a pretty good chance right now

                I want to go for DBP but I kinda have more of a strong feeling from this phase from gradiant. But looking at the game as a whole, dbp is my top choice

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #2153
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  I agree (gradiant/DBP)

                  and I also believe you and storn so we have a pretty good chance right now

                  I want to go for DBP but I kinda have more of a strong feeling from this phase from gradiant. But looking at the game as a whole, dbp is my top choice
                  So if the mafia team have a RBer storm is always dead if not I'm gonna try and block the KP unless storm wants to be saved.

                  Comment

                  • Duk3star
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2019
                    • 0

                    #2154
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Leaning on the third being FF. If RB is mafia then theres some weird distancing going on atm and I kinda believe psychos emotions.

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #2155
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      Yeah I know fucking pick on me more for being stupid, it was just my pattern of thinking at the time. I was trying to come up with possibilities of what had happened and I had a mix of possible things going on in my head while trying to keep up with what people were saying.
                      don't feel bad, pretty much everyone in the game got confused at one point about jailkeeper/roleblocker lol duk3 is just being a little butt

                      Comment

                      • Duk3star
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2019
                        • 0

                        #2156
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Do you guys do games with a lot of 3P? That could explain the no result

                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #2157
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          don't feel bad, pretty much everyone in the game got confused at one point about jailkeeper/roleblocker lol duk3 is just being a little butt
                          Theres a reason why I said WANT TO BE instead of actually being cheeky.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #2158
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            I agree (gradiant/DBP)

                            and I also believe you and storn so we have a pretty good chance right now

                            I want to go for DBP but I kinda have more of a strong feeling from this phase from gradiant. But looking at the game as a whole, dbp is my top choice
                            What's giving you a strong feel on gradiant? I haven't been leaning him scum but maybe I missed something (other than the votes)
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #2159
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              I agree (gradiant/DBP)

                              and I also believe you and storn so we have a pretty good chance right now

                              I want to go for DBP but I kinda have more of a strong feeling from this phase from gradiant. But looking at the game as a whole, dbp is my top choice
                              i think we need to go for DBP. we could also YOLO and try and hit the roleblocker. It cant be DBP and would put town in a far better position, and give us a chance to stop the NK. Its very risky, but if we pull it off...


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #2160
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Duk3star
                                Do you guys do games with a lot of 3P? That could explain the no result
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                Expect simpler roles and mechanics. Wolves will be given a small list of roles that they can claim. There are no third parties and there is one wolf team. The most common role will be Vanilla Town.
                                don't think thats possible

                                Comment

                                Working...