TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1396
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Duk3star
    I'd be laughing too if I didnt have an irate mother scolding me about the damage caused by my daughters pure kicking power.
    i had to quit doing gymnastics 'cause my bro broke a kid's nose

    now i'm inflexible
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #1397
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      is it bad i kinda want to vote duk3 anyway
      That would be silly.

      At best you hit a slanking wolf and get no information but what you'll actually do is kill a town and get no information.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1398
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Theconly reason Haku picked Xiz was that Xiz was dead

        But he clearly had to come up with that plan after the lynch
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1399
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Duk3star
          What's the easiest way to refresh the page without having to reload the whole page.
          F5
          ​

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1400
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            oh and roundbox I was mostly saying I wanted to see more out of you this phase.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #1401
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Duk3star
              That would be silly.

              At best you hit a slanking wolf and get no information but what you'll actually do is kill a town and get no information.
              you replaced a guy who posted a ton, so not really rofl

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1402
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                The drawing the night kill, the baiting and reaction testing...I dunno, sounds like it's after-the-fact justifications to me. I think he knew he made a wacky play and tried to make the best of it.
                you can't be for real rn
                ​

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #1403
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  i had to quit doing gymnastics 'cause my bro broke a kid's nose

                  now i'm inflexible
                  It's a dangerous sport.

                  But I'm still waiting on some answers to my questions cause theres no way I can ISO at this point and I'm gonna end up randomly hammering one of the wagons if I dont get info.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #1404
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    OF COURSE IT'S ALL SHIT HE MADE UP AFTER THE FACT
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1405
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Duk3star
                      It's a dangerous sport.

                      But I'm still waiting on some answers to my questions cause theres no way I can ISO at this point and I'm gonna end up randomly hammering one of the wagons if I dont get info.
                      vote freezin
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Duk3star
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2019
                        • 0

                        #1406
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        F5
                        I'm on mobile unfortunately.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1407
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Duk3star
                          It's a dangerous sport.

                          But I'm still waiting on some answers to my questions cause theres no way I can ISO at this point and I'm gonna end up randomly hammering one of the wagons if I dont get info.
                          Almost like signing up for a game and then waitng 24 hours until the phase is almost over wasn't the best way to stay informed huh?

                          Actual helpful part of post: just read last 5 pages that's basically what's happening
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Duk3star
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2019
                            • 0

                            #1408
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            vote freezin
                            Why? Give me a tldr

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1409
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              i'm sure enough that im town, and that xiz was town and we were the top 2 wagons. The only other major wagon with votes looking at eod was RB. In general wolves dont want to try and make last minute vote changes as it looks fishy, especially when they KNOW they're lynching a town. The major ??? is whether or not RB is town, and if it would have had any effect on the wagon if he was a wolf. based on how RB was there to self pres if a wagon gained traction on him and he wasn't on either of the 2 big wagons i think we can say him being a wolf did not play into the situation.

                              of course this all relies on you to believe me that im town, which doesn't seem to be the popular opinion. oh and if RB was a wolf i feel that its more likely that the wolves were on me than on Xiz.
                              Originally posted by storn42
                              this is spicy, and i like it.
                              personally i've had bad gut feelings about how xiz has been posting and i really dont like that rb "wagon" which he seems to have started. even when he defended me it didn't feel right.
                              Originally posted by storn42
                              idk why, but that RB wagon that popped up is giving me bad vibes. maybe they're seeing something in him that i cant but idk.
                              these are in reverse chronological order
                              you started off townreading me, because in order for you to call my wagon "bad vibes" and say "maybe they're seeing something in him that I can't" implies a townread

                              you pursue this further to affirm your suspicions on xiz

                              "based on how RB was there to self pres if a wagon gained traction on him and he wasn't on either of the 2 big wagons i think we can say him being a wolf did not play into the situation."
                              can you explain this? from what I'm seeing, it seems that xiz flipping green makes the wagon seem less suspect to you, and following through that gave you a different viewpoint on me?
                              I'm just trying to see your perspective here and how you made this transition with your read
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #1410
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Duk3star
                                I'm on mobile unfortunately.
                                True story all 170+ posts I've made have been on a cracked Samsung
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...