TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #1291
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    There's this sort of triangle going on between psycho, freezin, and mellon. storn vote almost makes it a funky square and I think I want to vote between these 4 to help get a bit more info from interactions between them.
    Welp, I was going to ask you between what 3 people you'd put in the pool for tonight since you've been my biggest town lean aside from lar but looks like you already basically said it just with an added person.
    Who would you feel is the best out of all 4?
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1292
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Dangit, you keep ninjaing me
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #1293
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        kinda of a dumb question tbh, never too late for step in the right direction. just hope that it stays that way so if there's another shitshow like last eod and any of those thoughts happen to change we can at least be aware of it and not just hope that something will happen.
        I asked because in your reads post the raeko read revolved around not believing her explanation on EoD. I wanted to know if pulling up her socks would change your stance on her, but I know there's been some developments since you posted the read.

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #1294
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          if voting between psycho/freezin here, psycho's irritation here seems more genuine compared to freezin threatening to tunnel
          Agreed.

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #1295
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            I'd be happy with a freezin lynch but even happier with a duk/shadow lynch (revoting because the vote at the bottom of my reads list doesn't look like a vote).

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1296
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              I'm starting to run out of time for now, I have a birthday party to take the kids to a little later and still need to get ready/buy a gift so I'm going to give a quick hot-take just looking at the votes here.

              I didn't really like the sudden swap to Xiz because I'd not noticed a whole lot of heat on him through the game, but I was still in catch up mode so perhaps I missed a bit.
              I saw someone mention that it may be all town or mostly made up of town, which I could believe especially with the thought of wolves generally wouldn't want to swap last minute and draw attention to themselves. However, I think there would be at least one that would do it. If I were to pick who right now I'd say Freezin based on our confirmed townies suspicions, I do need to look closer at that spot myself though.
              As per the other votes, definitely could be wolves looking for someone they knew wouldn't be flipped to try to keep info low. So lets look at each one:

              Haku on bolth: we now know bolth was town, from what I can see there was never really any wagon on them. What I'm not sure if I should take as good or bad is that Haku's vote just stayed on bolth the whole phase. I feel like there's arguments for both sides there.

              fatfuck on freezin: This one rubs me the wrong way, was very close to EOD, there was no traction on a freezin lynch for the night only citing "going with their gut" as reasoning. It seems very non-committal to me and possibly even a distancing tactic?

              roundbox on shadow: another vote that was just plopped and left on. Also, another person that didn't have any traction on them as being a lynch for the night so I'd put this as another odd one.

              MML on Mellon: I kinda get this one with the last interactions they were having, I still don't love it but MML is currently on my town list too so we'll see where it goes.

              Mellon on MML: retaliation vote, could go either way really.

              shadow on storn: storn was the biggest wagon for the evening so I can't really give too much shit for shadow still being on them at EOD.

              And I guess I should probably just go ahead and talk about mine since I'm sure it'll come up at some point. As much as I wasn't loving storn, I also didn't like how many people seemed totally okay with lynching him. I'm sure there had to be at least one wolf in there somewhere. I also had my suspicions on rounbox as it were (I can pull the quotes back up if needed) and when Xiz (one of my town leans) also mentioned noticing the same things it made me feel a little more confident in my thought process on it. I never would have swapped to Xiz that phase.

              That's about all I can get into for right now, I'll try to peek in on my phone throughout the day and later this evening can dig into more stuff.
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              first things first, i look at what bolth was saying (with a slight preference on EoD), then see who would benefit most from his death

              *He was on the Xiz wagon at EoD so it could possibly be a play to make everyone else on the wagon look worse

              Everyone who isnt DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant and me would benefit from that.

              *Haku voted for bolth so I dont think he would benefit from his cardflip that much but to offset that Bolth was heavily suspecting Haku near the end. So ill cancel them out

              so we have Fatfuck, MML, Roundbox, Raeko, Shadow, Psycho, Haku left.

              *Checking the post history, bolth really doesnt have that many stand out opinions or pushes anyone hard so its hard to see any landmines he might've stepped on so no points here.

              *The next point is contentious but i really doubt a wolf would kill off a scumlean when its hard enough to make a case against someone when you know everyone's alignment. So i will exclude anyone who was suspicious of bolth or had him wolf leaned on their last reads list. (Unrelated point but Bolth was null on quite a lot of lists)

              That take off Haku again, and to an extent shadow and MML, but they were suspecting bolth but not scum leaning so ill add them to a tier below who is left

              So what we have left is:

              Roundbox, Raeko, Fatfuck, Psycho as the people who would benefit most from bolth dying, and Shadow / MML making up a tier below them.

              ATM i cant really think of any other tests to narrow the pool but im sure ill come up with something later
              Both of them have a sort of post regarding bolt's nk that could be seen as using it to set stuff up for later, and this is something I could see psycho do as I remember doing something similar when I played with them in the united nations game. Here though it's not as strong and I get a stronger vibe of the possibly happening from freezin. Something along these lines would mean haku probably wasn't lying about his play, wolves would see it was a bad attempt at a nk distraction and just do bolt instead. dbp wouldn't be able to push into freezin/bolt pairing with bolt flipped as town. Would probably keep looking into haku like he had said earlier in the phase
              Originally posted by fatfuck42
              I asked because in your reads post the raeko read revolved around not believing her explanation on EoD. I wanted to know if pulling up her socks would change your stance on her, but I know there's been some developments since you posted the read.
              made a post after that regarding little bit of stuff in the list, mainly storn vote and psycho/freezin, leading to my point about the triangle i wanted to vote in

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1297
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Did u really just quote all my posts then ask me to tell u how to respond to them?
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  wew, 2 hours to EoD and im struggling to stay awake. this... will be fun...


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Both of them have a sort of post regarding bolt's nk that could be seen as using it to set stuff up for later, and this is something I could see psycho do as I remember doing something similar when I played with them in the united nations game. Here though it's not as strong and I get a stronger vibe of the possibly happening from freezin. Something along these lines would mean haku probably wasn't lying about his play, wolves would see it was a bad attempt at a nk distraction and just do bolt instead. dbp wouldn't be able to push into freezin/bolt pairing with bolt flipped as town. Would probably keep looking into haku like he had said earlier in the phase
                    made a post after that regarding little bit of stuff in the list, mainly storn vote and psycho/freezin, leading to my point about the triangle i wanted to vote in
                    You have a much better memory than I do cause I don't remember much from that game at all. It was like my first or 2nd game I think.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Interesting timeline i live in
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        votecount:
                        duk3 (1)- fatfuck
                        storn (1)- DBP
                        freezin (2)- roundbox, funny
                        funny (2)- Lar, freezin
                        psycho (1)- storn
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Funny and Freezin voting each other is interesting indeed, but I think I missed (I mean no I didn't she never posted it bit I'll pretend I missed) Funny's case on Freezin. Please repost/quote your argument Funny.


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          sorry for the walls yall
                          No no, keep 'em coming I live for them

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          I'll find it if your willing to wait about an hour
                          Would love to see this still happen

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          This is literally all your posts for the last 4 pages before saying that you're done with me. What exactly is there for me to retain from this?
                          Go ahead, vote me forever and keep contributing nothing, that's going to help us solve this game.
                          Though one thing I can agree on with you at this point is this crap between us is literally going nowhere so I'm done with this as well, I brought up my thoughts what others make of it is what they make of it at this point. You're staying top of my scum reads list too.
                          Rofl

                          To be 100%, I honestly think Kayla is town here. I think the frustration and real and to be honest her current meta is that she doesn't post nearly as much when she's scum.

                          I know, I know; I want her to keep at it and produce note content too. But I think she can be examined after this EoD, I'm fine taking her off the table.

                          Originally posted by fatfuck42
                          I'd be happy with a freezin lynch but even happier with a duk/shadow lynch (revoting because the vote at the bottom of my reads list doesn't look like a vote).
                          I can only defend Shadow because of a gut read (and that shadow doesn't fall in with my POE) but I think Shadow being as needlessly confused as he was is on brand for his town game.

                          When he has wolf chat or even Mason chat its clear he consults almost any plan with partners first and normally asks his questions there. I just feel like it wasn't happening this game.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            You have a much better memory than I do cause I don't remember much from that game at all. It was like my first or 2nd game I think.
                            I mean, I'm not saying that situation happened for sure here, but if it is, when you were planning stuff like that you were much more involved and here it seems kinda second thought

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Did u really just quote all my posts then ask me to tell u how to respond to them?
                              No, I pointed out that you've been doing basically jack shit then want to get on my ass about not swaying my opinion of you.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                if voting between psycho/freezin here, psycho's irritation here seems more genuine compared to freezin threatening to tunnel
                                Your probably right. The threat was empty.

                                Hmmm
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...