TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #2041
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by storn42
    yes. 3v3 is game over 3v4 we have a chance to win. I dont entirely know how this whole "MYLO" this works, especially from the Host PoV. I think this is effectively Mylo, but idk if night actions can prevent mylo from being the official state of the game or whatever. all i know is that this is weird, im confused and i dont like it.
    I guess the two possibilities are 1) duk is legit and wolves can't be prevented from neutralizing him and getting their nk, and 2) duk is a wolf who replaced into a suspicious slot and gambled on fakeclaiming.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #2042
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by storn42
      a lot of things. I considered my read on him D0, and how stupid it was, there was the whole xiz wagon thing that went on, and also i just liked where his head was at that day, (mind melding helps)
      Thanks. I ISO'd you and that was the only point of contention I had.

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #2043
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Got a lot going on today so haven't been able to jump into this much, I'll be around more later in the evening. In the meantime:


        Originally posted by storn42
        And for the record still dont feel good about psycho. I'd vote her if our votes weren't locked.
        Why? Make an actual case against me. All I've seen you do so far is piggyback off others, say you don't like me with no reasoning, and then the one "big" nitpicky post about my quick analysis of votes which you didn't even bother to look beyond cause I'd already answered some of the questions in the rest of the posts I'd done.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #2044
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Sorry for my absence yall. I'm currently in the process of moving to Texas and have been driving all day. I'll be around after my kids are asleep in a few hours.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2045
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Regarding the MYLO/LYLO stuff:

            I think this means that wolves have a roleblocker, OR they have some one-shot ability like "one-shot strongman", or even "1 shot-vigi"

            We need a full claim this phase. There has to be a cop. Or a doctor or something. I'm vanilla town, there HAS to be more than one PR right???

            In the absence of other information honestly it might just be as easy as psycho/raeko/roundbox. Duke is confirmed, storn is pure as hell, and idk about plop but given the xel flip the psycho slip thing gains credence.

            Today has to be a massclaim though.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2046
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Duke, you're the jailkeeper, and you did MML > DBP > Raeko?


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2047
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                oh I forgot about Gradiant. lump him with plop but I don't have any scumreads on him so far


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2048
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  A game more in the older-style of FFRTWG. Expect simpler roles and mechanics. Wolves will be given a small list of roles that they can claim.
                  from OP

                  I'll comment on this more after we have claims


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #2049
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    In the absence of other information honestly it might just be as easy as psycho/raeko/roundbox. Duke is confirmed, storn is pure as hell, and idk about plop but given the xel flip the psycho slip thing gains credence.
                    why are you making up these ideas before claims happen

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #2050
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Really hate that it keeps being called a slip when it was legit me fucking up the role in my head.

                      Not sure what makes storn so pure, would love an explanation on that.

                      You were really dead set on it being FG/Xel last round so I'd like to hear what you gathered from that.

                      Still probably won't be around a ton, I have the batch closing and still doing some things at home. But I'll try to peek in.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #2051
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        You were really dead set on it being FG/Xel last round so I'd like to hear what you gathered from that.
                        Would also like to hear about dbp's thoughts on this

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2052
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          why are you making up these ideas before claims happen
                          I'm saying them before claims for accountability, duh

                          that's my gamestate prior to claims, and I'll adjust AFTER claims


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2053
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            Really hate that it keeps being called a slip when it was legit me fucking up the role in my head.

                            you know we can't trust that at face value

                            If you're town I get what you're feeling and I'm hoping the claims give us something to work with. But there's only 8 players left and things aren't fucking working so I'm going back to basics here.


                            Not sure what makes storn so pure, would love an explanation on that.

                            It's the consistency in giving unique reads and having at least some conviction in what he believes. He's putting the work in, and he hasn't been afraid to say what's on his mind, even if it doesn't totally make sense. That's town storn.

                            You were really dead set on it being FG/Xel last round so I'd like to hear what you gathered from that.

                            I was wrong, and my previous "FG defense" argument about roundbox doesn't hold any water. This makes it more crucial to revisit that EoD and see what the fuck happened because a CFD happened against two townies onto a third towny. This is something I don't think I've ever seen before. Or at least, not seen a wolf manipulate it that way. If it turns out that it really was just paranoia of town in the last second, that means the wolves are people who took a step back and lacked investment in the outcome, which should be observable with a reread. If my gut is true then this is what happened, and we (I) put too much stake into thinking the wolves artificially created this scenario
                            To be honest I don't have a lot to go off of, besides that most of this game I've been barking up the wrong tree. If there are three wolves then almost half of the game is a wolf. Looking at recent connections, Raeko's defense of psychoangel yesterday pairs them together, and keeps Plop since he insisted on the slip. If plop is a wolf then it kinda has to be plop/gradiant/roundbox

                            atm I think roundbox can fit on a lot of teams

                            so please massclaim, we need this now


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #2054
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              kinda concerned we haven't heard form gradiant/roundbox this phase.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2055
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                no votes have been cast
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...