TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #1246
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    didn't storn end up doing this?

    And then you replied to his points but he hasn't been back since, so I guess that ends that

    idk I guess I just don't see you doing much of that either (talking about other people's points). though I get your frustration with burnout especially when it feels like nobody is listening to you
    No, he didn't. He tried to grill me based on quick notes I'd made about the final votes and possible theories. He completely ignored the actual posts I made regarding freezin that had things to back it up. He took a lazy way out to try to pin something on me.
    As per "don't see you doing much of that either" storn has literally been here since the beginning, I subbed in at EOD as I've brought up several times at this point. I've been trying to gain my bearings.

    And yeah, it's pretty frustrating spending like 6hrs digging through crap just for it to be ignored so don't think i'll be bothering with that further.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1247
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      11) SubaruPoptart psychoangel691: Hard to get a read on you without it currently tying to freezin due to you two being so hard on the back and forth between eachother. Only difference between you two really would be deciding if wolf freezin would push on bolt early game. Interested in seeing interaction with roundbox when he comes in since you said that was going to be a major point this phase because of a scum read last eod but it's been mainly about freezin so far. null
      Also bit of clarifying here, assuming your read of roundbox is still about that one post you made last phase about him needing more reads and less reactions? since that was the only thing I can really find that pointed to your final read on him. and for the 2nd part, it's also wanting to see roundbox's response as well, not just you talking about him more. Original wording kinda seems like I'm just on you.

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #1248
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        No, he didn't. He tried to grill me based on quick notes I'd made about the final votes and possible theories. He completely ignored the actual posts I made regarding freezin that had things to back it up. He took a lazy way out to try to pin something on me.
        Do you think this is a wolf pushing a mislynch then?

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        As per "don't see you doing much of that either" storn has literally been here since the beginning, I subbed in at EOD as I've brought up several times at this point. I've been trying to gain my bearings.

        And yeah, it's pretty frustrating spending like 6hrs digging through crap just for it to be ignored so don't think i'll be bothering with that further.
        honestly in my experience, it's easier for everyone to not go digging through too much crap. Because while you're doing the digging the game is still going and it just turns into an endless cycle of not being caught up. Read the important stuff and the votes and don't worry about reading every single thing

        If you're here now and people are going to be around, I think the interactions you can have in real time will be more valuable to everyone including you but that's just my opinion

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1249
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Also bit of clarifying here, assuming your read of roundbox is still about that one post you made last phase about him needing more reads and less reactions? since that was the only thing I can really find that pointed to your final read on him. and for the 2nd part, it's also wanting to see roundbox's response as well, not just you talking about him more. Original wording kinda seems like I'm just on you.


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          Do you think this is a wolf pushing a mislynch then?
          I certainly think it's a possibility since freezin started some traction on me. I think there has to be a wolf between the two of them. I'm not sure if both are though.

          honestly in my experience, it's easier for everyone to not go digging through too much crap. Because while you're doing the digging the game is still going and it just turns into an endless cycle of not being caught up. Read the important stuff and the votes and don't worry about reading every single thing

          If you're here now and people are going to be around, I think the interactions you can have in real time will be more valuable to everyone including you but that's just my opinion
          No matter what way I do it I'll get shit for it. If I'm not digging back I'm not doing enough, if I am I'm still not doing enough lol.


          Going to be replying between matches again cause I'll fall asleep if I don't do something other than read.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1250
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Also bit of clarifying here, assuming your read of roundbox is still about that one post you made last phase about him needing more reads and less reactions? since that was the only thing I can really find that pointed to your final read on him. and for the 2nd part, it's also wanting to see roundbox's response as well, not just you talking about him more. Original wording kinda seems like I'm just on you.
            Quoted this to reply then derped. I wasn't liking them last phase I haven't dug deep this phase but I don't remember seeing a whole lot and was hoping for more interaction with them. Still basically where I stand, I'd like to see a bit more tonight.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #1251
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              I



              No matter what way I do it I'll get shit for it. If I'm not digging back I'm not doing enough, if I am I'm still not doing enough lol.
              I just want u to be real, like have a normal conversation. Everything ive read from you is either a general observation directed at nobody, self defense, or just observations aimed at one person of past posts with no follow up.

              Maybe it's how you play but it looks wolfy to me. While the effort isn't fake obviously because it takes time to read through everything and respond the ultimate result of that effort and direction its aimed at is what im looking at. And the on that front I've been consistently underwhelmed
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • fatfuck42
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2016
                • 7

                #1252
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Freezin, hit my line:

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                Freezin, you mentioned earlier you think the wolfteam is angel/raeko/shadow. Where do you get that from? Angel/raeko I have an idea of where that pairing comes from, but how does shadow fit in?

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1253
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  I just want u to be real, like have a normal conversation. Everything ive read from you is either a general observation directed at nobody, self defense, or just observations aimed at one person of past posts with no follow up.

                  Maybe it's how you play but it looks wolfy to me. While the effort isn't fake obviously because it takes time to read through everything and respond the ultimate result of that effort and direction its aimed at is what im looking at. And the on that front I've been consistently underwhelmed
                  I haven't had the opportunity to, idk how many times I have to point that out.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #1254
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    I haven't had the opportunity to, idk how many times I have to point that out.
                    we can try right now. do you have anything from gradiant, freezin, plop or I that you are wondering about? we seem to be around atm

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1255
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by fatfuck42
                      Freezin, hit my line:
                      Give me like an hour or so i need a computer for this not a phone
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #1256
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        we can try right now. do you have anything from gradiant, freezin, plop or I that you are wondering about? we seem to be around atm
                        I've asked freezin more than once why he's cited my posts as "hands off" and still never received a reply unless I somehow missed it.

                        I'd really like to know why you're targeting me as being "reactionary" when you've been the same way up till very recently.

                        Plop my biggest question was the gut vote at the end, which I found the explanation to.


                        I guess since you're all here I'll also ask if you think there's a wolf between freezin and storn too and if so who do you think is more likely? Do any of my points on freezin make sense that I made earlier? No one commented on any of those thoughts.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #1257
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          I've asked freezin more than once why he's cited my posts as "hands off" and still never received a reply unless I somehow missed it.

                          I'd really like to know why you're targeting me as being "reactionary" when you've been the same way up till very recently.

                          Plop my biggest question was the gut vote at the end, which I found the explanation to.


                          I guess since you're all here I'll also ask if you think there's a wolf between freezin and storn too and if so who do you think is more likely? Do any of my points on freezin make sense that I made earlier? No one commented on any of those thoughts.
                          You missed it.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1258
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            You missed it.
                            Where
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #1259
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              I'd really like to know why you're targeting me as being "reactionary" when you've been the same way up till very recently.
                              I know this is self meta so it doesn't mean very much but that tends to be how I play at the start of the game. Once the game gets going and I feel like I have more information to go on, that's when I start making more of my own pushes and decisions. Early game I tend to just sit back and see what's going on and respond to people who talk to me

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              I guess since you're all here I'll also ask if you think there's a wolf between freezin and storn too and if so who do you think is more likely? Do any of my points on freezin make sense that I made earlier? No one commented on any of those thoughts.
                              I think storn's push and vote on you just looks kind of weird. As for Freezi I think his view on both of us changed rather abruptly and was not based on much evidence it just kinda changed.

                              I agree with you about his xiz vote in the middle of the readslist, it does seem pretty convenient

                              I really don't know what to think of Freezi but I don't want to vote him today in hopes I might be able to figure it out

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1260
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                I think im almost ready to lock psycho in as a wolf after that post but i still want to solve haku's fake claim before that though
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...