TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1231
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I don't think i can really move past Funny's slot.


    So far the defense for it is "but Haku does dumb things!" And I don't think that's an adequate reason to townread the slot.

    I have explained several times the contradictions and how it isn't feasible that Haku told the truth concerning his fake claim and I am legit starting to wonder it people are just swimming post. It isn't like you're saying I'm wrong: you either say nothing or pretend Haku picks his actions from a hat full of paper slips and stop questioning it there.

    I don't give a fuck if people think I'm being too stubborn here, no one is even trying to explain how he could be telling the truth.

    I'll be here at EoD but this is my final vote. I can't let this matter drop.
    ​

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1232
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Anyway, dealing with dinner right now so be back in like an hour or so.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1233
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Knightsofneeee ruined dumb tells for me forever
        people fake dumbtells, sure

        would shadow?

        prolly not

        really doubt it

        that slot should never die
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1234
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Nap then posts
          See you soon
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1235
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            I don't think i can really move past Funny's slot.


            So far the defense for it is "but Haku does dumb things!" And I don't think that's an adequate reason to townread the slot.

            I have explained several times the contradictions and how it isn't feasible that Haku told the truth concerning his fake claim and I am legit starting to wonder it people are just swimming post. It isn't like you're saying I'm wrong: you either say nothing or pretend Haku picks his actions from a hat full of paper slips and stop questioning it there.

            I don't give a fuck if people think I'm being too stubborn here, no one is even trying to explain how he could be telling the truth.

            I'll be here at EoD but this is my final vote. I can't let this matter drop.
            idk what to tell you man. this is just a case of "i have more info than you do on the slot"

            i'll try to play a bit more but i won't be active again until 2 hrs before eod
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #1236
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              I don't think i can really move past Funny's slot.


              So far the defense for it is "but Haku does dumb things!" And I don't think that's an adequate reason to townread the slot.

              I have explained several times the contradictions and how it isn't feasible that Haku told the truth concerning his fake claim and I am legit starting to wonder it people are just swimming post. It isn't like you're saying I'm wrong: you either say nothing or pretend Haku picks his actions from a hat full of paper slips and stop questioning it there.

              I don't give a fuck if people think I'm being too stubborn here, no one is even trying to explain how he could be telling the truth.

              I'll be here at EoD but this is my final vote. I can't let this matter drop.
              I think i can possibly put my suspicions on hold for a day to help out here.

              funny

              Going to re-evaluate the fake claim and scrutinize it once i get off work. If it doesn't end up making sense from a town potv this will probably be my vote. Resolving mechanical plays should trump my own suspect list.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1237
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Also not helping is i am really underwhelmed with funny so far
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #1238
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Back from walking. My doggy is sick, please send her thoughts (she probably just ate something like a dumbass nothing serious I don't think)

                  FreezinIce - Reading Freezi's readslists back to back they seem to check out and follow pretty well. The main thing I would say is that his wolf reads on both me and Angel seem pretty abrupt. We both go from being completely neutral in his first list to being the main wolf suspects on his second reads list. His first reads list actually didn't really have any wolves on it at all and it seems like it could have been a way to leave his options open and choose later who he thought suited his needs best. I think I need more time to read Freezi, would not want to lynch today but idk if he is town or not

                  Gradiant - I don't see anything inherently wolfy about him but I don't get huge town vibes either. I don't like his read on me because he simply won't accept my explanation for what happened, and what am I meant to do in that situation? almost feels like he has already decided he wants to vote for me to push the lynch in a certain direction. I'm not quite seeing the towniness that other people seem to be seeing in him other than him asking some questions, but I actually like his recent "don't listen to me" post lol it just seemed like something a town would say. I'd not vote him today I don't think but need to look further into him

                  j-rodd123 Shadow_God_10 Duk3star - duk3 plz respond. As for Lewdy.... oh lord. I really don't like this read of his on me because of his use of quotes
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Raeko was drunk last night and using that as a "reason" why she didn't move her vote on Lar
                  Lewdy knows me IRL and he has gotten drunk with me many times, I'm pretty sure he of all people knows I am not bullshitting here and the fact that he questions it really makes me question him. I would expect Shadowgod to respond something like "OH GIRLY XD too much rye again???" not even kidding. It's very weird to me that he questioned that, like he had some ulterior reason to. I know in this game you question everything but idk it just struck me as fake to me. I think he knows even if I were a wolf, I wasn't lying about that

                  Anyway, I kind of got the impression that Lewdy was reading the thread and responding to a lot of things but his responses don't necessarily seem organic. As roundbox mentioned, questioning him simply for saying "AMA" seemed like a weird thing to be suspicious of. He really doesn't like storn checking the thread but not making a post, and I really don't like that way of reading people. I check the thread when I am out and about, used to check it at work, etc, just because someone checks the thread doesn't mean they have the time to actively read/make a post. Seems like just a super easy and lazy way of calling someone out. He asks for a lot of people's thoughts in very vague ways which I think is a good way to look active without actually putting much effort.

                  IDK, the more I read it the more confused I get I wish duk3 would come in here and maybe shed some light on the situation

                  fatfuck42 - I think plop is seeming pretty towny. I don't like his Haku read but as someone who is not used to playing with Haku, I can understand being kinda thrown off by that. I dunno I just don't really see anything sketchy within his posts and his thoughts seem natural. Would not vote today

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #1239
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    sorry for the walls yall

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1240
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      well, guess i have my work cut out for me tonight huh
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #1241
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        storn42 -I feel like he hasn't contributed much and his "we are not voting anyone on the xiz wagon" seems like a lame attempt at self preservation to me.
                        First off, obviously i dont think i should be lynched. secondly im honestly the only person on that wagon who shouldn't get town cred for being on that wagon because it involves self-pres.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1242
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          1) roundbox: Doesn't seem the most involved on first glance but there's responses here that seem alright along with new thoughts based on some of the other interactions. One thing throwing me off though is this:
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          agree on the raeko, same thoughts as earlier about bolthmann
                          This was in response to freezin being up mellon/bolt interaction not being T/T but T/W, with T being more sided towards mellon. Just before haku said something about mellon/bolt being W/W and roundbox disagreed. Roundbox later on in that quote thread brings up liking some of bolt's posts, them still needing pressure but not needing be pushed into wolf territory. So I'm confused on the actual stance here. There seems to be slight defense of bolt earlier regarding freezin's push, but then seemingly agreeing with T/W perspective, but then not really because bolt shouldn't be pushed into wolf territory. null until the mellon/bolt shit's looked into

                          2) mellon_collie: Already said thoughts earlier. They were responded to but I'm still not sure I believe the whole thing. Before she was distracted there was time to have legit reads made so even in a rush it's possible to switch off a vote that was fully admitted to be a joke onto somebody you actually think is scummy. Even though missed posts might've changed that original read it'd still be more genuine to have that original thought along with the oops not enough time factor rather than a safe staying on a joke. Scum lean

                          3) storn42: Today's actions haven't really done much to change my mind here from last phase. Pretending to not understand haku's actions (the whole 'well there was talk about claiming but he didn't actually do it') seems fake to me.

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          i'm sure enough that im town, and that xiz was town and we were the top 2 wagons. The only other major wagon with votes looking at eod was RB. In general wolves dont want to try and make last minute vote changes as it looks fishy, especially when they KNOW they're lynching a town. The major ??? is whether or not RB is town, and if it would have had any effect on the wagon if he was a wolf. based on how RB was there to self pres if a wagon gained traction on him and he wasn't on either of the 2 big wagons i think we can say him being a wolf did not play into the situation.

                          The reason DBP does not get this "pass" is that he started the wagon, and wasn't really on anybody before hand. i'm not saying its he's not town, but i dont think he's clearable based on this line of thought.

                          of course this all relies on you to believe me that im town, which doesn't seem to be the popular opinion. oh and if RB was a wolf i feel that its more likely that the wolves were on me than on Xiz.
                          That post was used as reasoning to explain his stating that nobody on the xiz wagon should be lynched today, but I'm not really following the logic regarding dbp. Just because he had the first vote here doesn't mean he was the one that started anything, there was suspicion on xiz long before that vote was made. Doesn't explain why it's more likely the wolves were on him than on xiz. scum lean

                          4) MixMasterLar: Thoughts here already known and not much has changed this phase aside from being a bit more abrasive? Which I can get because of mellon's actions eod. Was fishiness regarding shadow during eod but was explained alright due to it revolving around potential pr's. town lean

                          5) Bolth mannn Killed n1

                          6) Xiz Lynched d0

                          7) DaBackPack: Was first vote on xiz and was strongly trying to persuade people to move onto him, but the reasoning there felt genuine and not forced. Wasn't solely focused on xiz either during eod so didn't feel much like pushing an agenda. Has been levelheaded throughout regarding haku and mml pushing on haku/storn. town lean

                          8) Hakulyte Funnygurl555: Thoughts on haku's slot are obvious by now, but with the addition of not liking funny writing off shadow's slot because of an apparent dumbtell. I think that's stupid. Also hindsight about haku's tone. It's one thing to bring it up, it's another to do so as a kind of defense when you're replacing into his slot. scum lean

                          9) FreezinIce: I can't read you. Usually see something that looks like a slip when I play with you and that usually leads to tunnelling and it usually ends up me being wrong. There's been a lot of back and forth between them and psycho which could be wolf distancing, others could apparently think so too because I'm seeing this pairing a bit when possible wolf teams are brought up, but I think if it was really distancing there, there'd still be more instigating with other players rather than it mainly being between the two of them. Null

                          10) Gradiant

                          11) SubaruPoptart psychoangel691: Hard to get a read on you without it currently tying to freezin due to you two being so hard on the back and forth between eachother. Only difference between you two really would be deciding if wolf freezin would push on bolt early game. Interested in seeing interaction with roundbox when he comes in since you said that was going to be a major point this phase because of a scum read last eod but it's been mainly about freezin so far. null

                          12) j-rodd123 Shadow_God_10 Duk3star: The slight town lean I gave him for the little questions was probably given too easily. There were other little prods that were similar like questioning plop about crumbling reads closer to eod, but then others that seemed really out of place like questioning me about my re-quoting of that prod to reinforce a thought that dbp had said. Ones like that do not seem to be made to help with solving or getting new information, just looking active. Null but could vote here.

                          13) fatfuck42: Pretty much same thoughts as last phase. I agreed with dbp about point regarding plop's on the fence-ness with xiz, and I forgot what other player said so but their main reads list was very skewed in terms of what was considered utr and where that ended up making a player placed on the list. Shift around concerning me and storn didn't feel organic, the then staying on me with not much basis based on the reads list and asking others about it looked like you seeing if anybody else was gonna bite and when they didn't you dropped it, and any shifts later on closer to eod didn't seem to have much backing up or reasoning, just 'yeah I changed my mind'. The gut vote onto freezin in eod was odd as well. If it was a regular vote that could've had more thought put into it or evolved into something else it'd be all fine, but the vote here was outside of the apparent wagons. That'd make sense if the two candidates were people he was saying were for sure town but he was on the fence about xiz. There was also not much of an attempt to get people off of the two candidates or onto somebody else so this gut vote looks more like a safety so he doesn't look bad being on a town wagon. scum lean

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1243
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            use of 'lean' there is just kinda whatever. mml is stronger town to me than dbp, probably because tinfoil that dbp would be the player that'd be able to post like that about xiz to get him killed and get away with it but I'd prefer to stay far away from tinfoiling this game as it never gets me anywhere. roundbox would be town but the interaction i brought up that needs clearing brings down to null. Scum leans all sort of interchangeable

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1244
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              I'm trying to read back but I'm legit hitting a wall with how tired I am from waking up at a stupid time.

                              read through plop, most came off as townie I was skeptical of the vote but then saw the reasoning from last phase I'd not seen the first time around. Probably wouldn't lynch today.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #1245
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                I was really hoping someone out there would have looked at some of the points I'd brought up and talk with me about them.
                                didn't storn end up doing this?

                                And then you replied to his points but he hasn't been back since, so I guess that ends that

                                idk I guess I just don't see you doing much of that either (talking about other people's points). though I get your frustration with burnout especially when it feels like nobody is listening to you

                                Comment

                                Working...