TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1981
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    you're suspicious now given the events of duk3's claim, but not last night
    I got three votes dude

    four if you count your vote

    it would have been absolutely stupid to let me fire the gun


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #1982
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by storn42
      ahh cool. we all going for the "mechanical" lynches.
      This dude doesnt mafia.

      You win more than you lose playing by the books.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1983
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        votecount:
        lar (1)- Xel
        Xel (3)- DBP, Lar, Gradiant
        psycho (2)- storn, fatfuck
        dbp (2)- roundbox, raeko
        roundbox (1)- psycho
        unvote- duk3
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1984
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          :00 good
          :01 bad
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #1985
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Angel literally slipped. This is insane.

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #1986
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by fatfuck42
              Angel literally slipped. This is insane.
              ..


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #1987
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                Angel literally slipped. This is insane.
                we see things differently

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1988
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  votecount:
                  lar (1)- Xel
                  Xel (3)- DBP, Lar, Gradiant
                  psycho (2)- storn, fatfuck
                  dbp (2)- roundbox, raeko
                  roundbox (1)- psycho
                  unvote- duk3
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Duk3star
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2019
                    • 0

                    #1989
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Xel

                    Their disappearance is telling

                    Comment

                    • Duk3star
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2019
                      • 0

                      #1990
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Ima feel like a donkey if I duck this up.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1991
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        if xelnya happens to be town then just kill me tomorrow, the game's over

                        in that universe I guess it'd be raeko/psycho/??? I don't even know


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #1992
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Duk3star
                          Tell me why?
                          Not a whole lot of time left to get into it but just the way he plays this doesn't feel like he's been wolfing and I really think you ended up protecting him.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1993
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Duk3star
                            Ima feel like a donkey if I duck this up.
                            given your claim you should give last wishes and reads


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #1994
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              if xelnya happens to be town then just kill me tomorrow, the game's over

                              in that universe I guess it'd be raeko/psycho/??? I don't even know
                              then why dont we lynch one of them?!


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Duk3star
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2019
                                • 0

                                #1995
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                if xelnya happens to be town then just kill me tomorrow, the game's over

                                in that universe I guess it'd be raeko/psycho/??? I don't even know
                                Not making me feel good here bud.

                                Comment

                                Working...