TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1216
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Random thought but i don't think ive ever stayed off of mml's scum list for a whole game in all the games ive ever played with him.
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1217
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Me and raeko are like his eternal punching bags
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #1218
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Alright you fatfuck i hope you have some good reads today
        I hope so too. gonna get some done for myself in a minute here

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Random thought but i don't think ive ever stayed off of mml's scum list for a whole game in all the games ive ever played with him.
        tell me the secret of your ways.

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #1219
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Plop, sounds like if I don't stop pressuring Haku and Storn then he'll scum read me or something
          Not true! I was talking about you rejecting alternative possibilities based on the strength of your conviction. It sounds more like, "That's bullshit because my take is so right that it's impossible for anything else to be true!" instead of giving both sides the benefit of the doubt, weighing them, then deciding on the one you believe in more.

          For example, this part of your haku scenario breakdown:

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          After it becomes clear town is too confused by this masterful scheme, he comes clean that he was drawing a night kill, because he's town and being killed on purpose as town is pro town. He also doesn't want to sub out apparently, until the moment he actually does.
          What he did was objectively anti-town, but townies can screw up and be anti-town. I can see what he did stemming from a townie mindset: you know the heat is on you, you know you won't be around for EoD, so you get anxious and softclaim to prevent a mislynch. And as far as the baiting and fishing and even not replacing out stuff goes, I'm pretty certain that was him screwing around and having fun in his own way. I don't think he viewed the first phase as being too serious, or at least not so serious that he wouldn't dare screw around.

          Or take this response here:

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          You are the last person qualified to tell anyone where to vote
          Instead of asking storn to clarify why he'd suggest we avoid voting for certain people, you just write him off. It's like you've made up your mind and that's that.

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #1220
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Alright you fatfuck i hope you have some good reads today
            Always do!

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #1221
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Freezin, you mentioned earlier you think the wolfteam is angel/raeko/shadow. Where do you get that from? Angel/raeko I have an idea of where that pairing comes from, but how does shadow fit in?

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #1222
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Ok I'm gonna just do a full reads list cause honestly all these replacements are kinda confusing the fuck out of me and I think it would help me the most to do it this way

                roundbox - Leaning town. His posting has been a little bit low volume compared to his normal game but the posts he has are pretty good. his tone seems natural and I can follow the logic behind most of the stuff he says. He's prodding people with questions and reminding them if they don't answer, seems investigative. Roundbox would not be on my lynch radar for today

                storn42 - he said that he was going to have a SPICY take but his vote on angel wasn't very spicy considering she was already getting some heat, lol. I feel like he hasn't contributed much and his "we are not voting anyone on the xiz wagon" seems like a lame attempt at self preservation to me. Wolf lean on storn but I'm not sure how this fits in with my read on Angel, unless maybe they are partners and he was nudging her intentionally and plans to remove his vote after a while.

                MixMasterLar - I just don't think he is a wolf because he keeps doing the same annoying things he always does as town with the same weird reasoning. If he is a wolf, he is emulating his town game very well imo

                DaBackPack - I have not ever been online at the same time as DBP this game so that's a bit annoying and making it hard for me to read him. That said, I think his reaction to Haku's "claim" stuff seemed pretty towny and he has the same ideas about the NK as I do. Town lean for now but I really hope he can be more active in the day because I am always paranoid about his EOD hero status... burned me too many times

                Hakulyte Funnygurl555 - So I guess I will talk about both Haku and FG here. I think I am one of the players that can tone read Haku pretty well (well, I can town-tone read haku, and if that's not there that is how I can kinda wolf tone read). Anyways, I did not get the overwhelmingly town tone read that I might normally get from haku. Some of the explanations kinda made sense when I stretched my brain about it, but the more I thought about it the more I thought maybe haku was just attempting to imitate their own town game by coming up with some kooky scheme. FG hasn't particularly stood out to me since her entrance, most of her reads seem decent however I didn't like her clear of Shadowgod/Duk3 because of the dumbtell thing. FG would be in my maybe lynch pile.


                Rest to come I have to take my doggy for a walk

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Oh sorry I had this one done too (for context of my storn read)

                  SubaruPoptart psychoangel691 - her play definitely seems more reactive than proactive. She has made a few large, lengthy posts which contained her own thoughts. But other than those posts, she mostly just responds to criticism of her posts and doesn't do much questioning of what other people say or do. Wolf lean on Angel atm

                  yes I make my posts in google docs >_>

                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I still believe haku was telling the truth, and fg's posts don't give me any reason to change my read on that slot. Her back and forth with Lar sounded legit, and she's the only one other than me to bring up xiz's read on wolf storn being more likely to chime in, which I still think is pretty important.

                    Like, scumreading someone because they aren't playing optimally has, in my experience, led more so to catching quote-unquote "weaker" townies than actual wolves. Wolves can screw up, of course, but they can blend in and play really well too.

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      While I'm waiting for my slow ass parents and I see you Xiz! hi xiz! let's just remember what he had to say:

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      I feel like imma die here, so I’ll say this:

                      - dont lynch storn
                      - don’t listen to MML but he’s town
                      - don’t listen to Halu but he’s town
                      - listen to gradiant
                      - DBP play the game next time you do that too often
                      - if Mellon is a wolf, shadow prob is a wolf
                      - if I’m wrong about storn in an off world then fuck me lol
                      I think he might have been wrong about storn, and I guess I can take that to mean for me to townread shadow/duk3?

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        votecount:
                        Duk3star (1)- fatfuck
                        storn (1)- DBP
                        freezin (1)- roundbox
                        raeko (1)- Lar
                        psycho (2)- freezin, storn
                        unvote- funny
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          I think he might have been wrong about storn, and I guess I can take that to mean for me to townread shadow/duk3?
                          And also don't listen to me

                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Cooking up a full reads list but I gotta go cook up supper for my family first. Be back in a bit.

                            Since you're around, gradiant, I'd like to see some thoughts and reads from you. You're being quiet again, which makes it really hard for me to read you one way or the other.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              Or take this response here:


                              Instead of asking storn to clarify why he'd suggest we avoid voting for certain people, you just write him off. It's like you've made up your mind and that's that.
                              Storn hasn't answered me straight all game.
                              Not that the fact seems to bother you: you're spending more time chastising me instead of acknowledging it.

                              You can fault me for being impatient with people if you like but that's honestly where I'm at right now.



                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              Cooking up a full reads list but I gotta go cook up supper for my family first. Be back in a bit.

                              Since you're around, gradiant, I'd like to see some thoughts and reads from you. You're being quiet again, which makes it really hard for me to read you one way or the other.
                              I don't think Gradiant is a hit but I like the fact you voted and are doing shit when you're around.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                Oh sorry I had this one done too (for context of my storn read)

                                SubaruPoptart psychoangel691 - her play definitely seems more reactive than proactive. She has made a few large, lengthy posts which contained her own thoughts. But other than those posts, she mostly just responds to criticism of her posts and doesn't do much questioning of what other people say or do. Wolf lean on Angel atm

                                yes I make my posts in google docs >_>
                                I was on from like 3 something this morning until like 10 something digging through posts, trying to get caught up and look at each individual (which I haven't completed) while replying anytime someone was actually available because I have yet to actually have any conversation with someone. The two people who happened to be on this morning both decided to target me, so I was just supposed to not reply? I started feeling the burnout, which I'm pretty sure any normal person would feel after staring at text on a screen for several hours and just honestly haven't felt back up to digging through more posts yet.

                                If you're trying to say the reactionary thing to posts from noon until now, I was trying to make sure I peeked in to keep up with the thread and was literally replying in-between Apex matches, don't believe me? Go look at my twitch under videos. You'll see I was playing, there was a limited-time event I'd missed out on a chunk of by falling asleep at a stupid time last night and I wanted to catch the last hour and a half of it while I had the chance.

                                I honestly can't even believe you're calling me out on only having reactionary posts right now when isn't that basically all you've been doing with lar most of this game?

                                I was really hoping someone out there would have looked at some of the points I'd brought up and talk with me about them.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...